What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » They're masterworks, all. You can't go wrong.  » Post Your Desktop...» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (46): « first ... « previous 43 44 [45] 46 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Post Your Desktop...
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
05-30-2015 4:34 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Mint when it's mint and other stuff is...well it sometimes works in chocolate but generally.

Social Credit score: Negative 1997

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

05-30-2015 4:49 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Fiona:
dafuq is going on in here all of a sudden

You straight up bully Sharp sometimes, despite denying it always

It's not a normal reaction

He didn't say anything that weird

He over-dramatized the dislike of mint milano cookies and he got jumped

Wow, who is at fault here

I wonder

brilliant

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015
Free Johnny Depp
08/14/17

05-30-2015 5:37 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

That post was evil.
05-30-2015 5:44 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Nah it was brilliant. Necro said so I rock.

Emptiness = loneliness = cleanliness = godliness

05-30-2015 9:28 PMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Chibi Sigma:
That post was evil.

Crying

Quote by Necro:
there's this cookie cutter life that people expect you to have and once you hit your 20s you're supposed to be somewhere in the middle of it

i ate the dough

06-02-2015 11:47 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Fiona:
Nah it was brilliant. Necro said so I rock.

we need to start a tdotol hall of fame for it so it is forever enshrined

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015
Free Johnny Depp
08/14/17

06-02-2015 11:57 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It will live on forever in our memories, and you can't kill an idea.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

06-02-2015 11:58 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

i can kill an idea if i kill everyone who saw it

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015
Free Johnny Depp
08/14/17

06-03-2015 12:05 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Agent Dale Cooper, FBI:
i can kill an idea if i kill everyone who saw it

Yeah but you'd have to destroy all records of it too or else it'd pop back up.

Quote by Alizarin:

06-03-2015 12:06 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

kill everyone who saw it, destroy the records and alter the language so even thinking about the idea becomes impossible

very orwellian

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015
Free Johnny Depp
08/14/17

06-03-2015 12:43 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Or this, control through fear might work. (Wouldn't be surprised if Shirley Jackson got the idea for the short story "the lottery" from this..what with the stoning.)

Quote by Alizarin:

06-12-2015 9:49 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You can kill an idea, it just takes a lot of firepower.
06-14-2015 8:20 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Chibi Sigma:

Unfortunately this seems to be the thinking of the administration.

(Just saying, the last time you heard "We're sending in more advisers" on the news was Vietnam)

edit: You can mitigate and contain an idea through selective deployment OF firepower, along with several other very behind the scenes options. But you can never erase it...we dropped two nuclear weapons on Japan and there are still people saying the RAEP of nanking was justified or didn't happen. Not to mention the fact holocaust deniers/nazi supporters are still skittering around like roaches.

Quote by Alizarin:

06-15-2015 1:20 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

The RAEP of Nanjing has nothing to do with the nuclear weapons being dropped

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015
Free Johnny Depp
08/14/17

06-15-2015 3:00 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Agent Dale Cooper, FBI:
The RAEP of Nanjing has nothing to do with the nuclear weapons being dropped

I know that, you know that. Everybody sane or aware of history knows that.

Hardcore nationalists don't.

Quote by Alizarin:

06-16-2015 1:47 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Sharpy:
Quote by Chibi Sigma:

(Just saying, the last time you heard "We're sending in more advisers" on the news was Vietnam)

edit: You can mitigate and contain an idea through selective deployment OF firepower, along with several other very behind the scenes options. But you can never erase it...we dropped two nuclear weapons on Japan and there are still people saying the RAEP of nanking was justified or didn't happen. Not to mention the fact holocaust deniers/nazi supporters are still skittering around like roaches.

That still just means you didn't drop enough firepower.
06-16-2015 3:06 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Chibi Sigma:
Quote by Sharpy:
Quote by Chibi Sigma:

It means you didn't use or deploy the firepower in the correct and most effective way.

There are a lot of ways to neutralize a target without sending soldiers into a meat-grinder. My fellow democrats just wouldn't like 'em! (Drones drones DRONESDRONESDRONES. EVERYBOODY!. And the NSA can read your metadata. And fuck the Iraqi army, we back the Kurds)

Quote by Alizarin:

06-16-2015 6:49 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Sharpy:
Quote by Chibi Sigma:
Quote by Sharpy:
Quote by Chibi Sigma:

It means you didn't use or deploy the firepower in the correct and most effective way.

There are a lot of ways to neutralize a target without sending soldiers into a meat-grinder. My fellow democrats just wouldn't like 'em! (Drones drones DRONESDRONESDRONES. EVERYBOODY!. And the NSA can read your metadata. And fuck the Iraqi army, we back the Kurds)

The problem with drones is that their development contributes to the destruction of jobs in other areas. Like, say, UPS delivery.
06-16-2015 4:05 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Wait are you talking about those amazon drones. Because those are constantly under scrutiny from the FAA and apparently only usable in certain areas.

An MQ-9 isn't delivering a pair of crocs.

Quote by Alizarin:

06-17-2015 3:20 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Sharpy:
Wait are you talking about those amazon drones. Because those are constantly under scrutiny from the FAA and apparently only usable in certain areas.

An MQ-9 isn't delivering a pair of crocs.

How long do you think it'll take for Amazon to lobby the right guy, though?
Pages (46): « first ... « previous 43 44 [45] 46 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » They're masterworks, all. You can't go wrong.  » Post Your Desktop...