What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » They're masterworks, all. You can't go wrong.  » Post Your Desktop...» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Post Your Desktop...
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
01-16-2004 7:23 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Did you know that those skulls aren't CGed? They aren't even far away in the back. They just took big skulls and put them in front of smaller ones... In the way back they're just ping pong balls...

08-06-2004 4:19 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Sexiness.

Just DLed WindowBlinds and CursorXP today.

Again, sexiness.

08-06-2004 10:10 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I can give you my full playlist, if you'd like, :P
I have tons of great songs, but there's so many from the past year or so I haven't got yet. Frown Frown Frown Stupid laws against illegal downloads

Actually, the only reason that song was playing was because I was just testign out the skin and I haven't sorted my playlist yet... There's a few songs on there I can only listen to once a month or so... (Like sk8ter boi)

08-07-2004 11:24 AMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

To each his own. I haven't heard them... But I hope people don't adore them because they're so good at playing and come up with awesome music, but their combinations sound like crap. (I've heard more than a few rock or metal bands like this. People are like "Listen to this part, it's amazing. No one else could do this." Well... it sounds like CRAP, so maybe that's why)

BTW.... Daft Punk beats the shit outta NiN <_<

08-07-2004 12:35 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Johhny Cash sucks. Blah.

08-07-2004 4:16 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

http://groups.msn.com/artofjimlee/wallpa...oto&PhotoID=618 New BG image

08-09-2004 11:29 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You suck hard ::bleep::

>_>

Hehehe.

08-11-2004 1:50 AMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I think there's one LP song I listen to... though I have a couple in my playlist... I like to use the skip button :D

04-18-2006 10:32 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

This is the image I have as mine.

Simple, but I can't help but just stare at it every now and again. Really good photo.

04-18-2006 10:35 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah, to post my desktop.

04-18-2006 10:46 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

No. It looks fuzzy and stupid and there's nothing wrong with it being bigger.

04-18-2006 10:48 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It's still fuzzy, and the vertical stretch doesn't look fugly. You just sound anal.

04-18-2006 10:51 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Mwaha! Size 9 works, but 8 wasn't(it was fuzzy).

Hrm.

I should go back to size 20, lol

04-19-2006 2:30 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It stretches the entire row like 2 friggen pixels higher.

09-11-2007 9:28 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

YOUR FACE IS A LINK

09-11-2007 9:42 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Evil Ryu
I wish I had Microsoft Word, It is apparently somethin' so good.

ABIWORD

It's almost as good and free.

01-25-2008 11:00 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Continue to StarCraft® II

Larger of course

01-26-2008 12:08 AMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

YEAH BOYEEEE

01-26-2008 7:46 AMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Works for me. The thread was there and I'd just changed my desktop, SO POST!

Thanks for merging, though.

01-27-2008 2:12 AMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Nahne, want me to put those posters together in one image for your desktop?

Pages (2): [1] 2 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » They're masterworks, all. You can't go wrong.  » Post Your Desktop...