What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » They're masterworks, all. You can't go wrong.  » Post Your Desktop...» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Post Your Desktop...
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
09-18-2007 9:04 AMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

GUNDAM WANG Frown

Gundam X is better Frown
And yeah, this is me from my mysterious laptop of doom.

This post has been edited; it was last edited by Bonesy: 09-18-2007 9:05 AM.

09-18-2007 9:40 AMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

what's cool is GH3 is coming to PC/MAC, but I won't get it because:
1) I suck at Guitar Hero.
2) I doubt it would work on my laptop very well.
3) By the time it comes out, I won't be home very often so I can't play it on my PC.
09-19-2007 9:05 AMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

My friend started playing a real guitar after playing GH. He can play Turning Japanese and that stupid riff from smoke on the water. He took GUITAR LESSONS so he's forgiven.

I think even w/o GH he would've learned how to play anyways.
09-21-2007 10:25 AMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

yeah I need music for waiting for my dad to pick me up from college.

yes, I am deathly afraid of driving.
10-06-2007 3:27 AMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I have never gotten drunk and never plan to. Alcohol supposedly would fuck me up due to my meds.
10-07-2007 10:44 AMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

10-07-2007 10:51 AMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

IT'S MACROSS YOU PUTZ
not Live Action either.
11-10-2007 12:06 AMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

LOL WINAMP
11-10-2007 12:19 AMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I used to. Until I realized that 5 has way too much crap I don't use in it.

This post has been edited; it was last edited by Bonesy: 11-10-2007 1:03 AM.

11-30-2007 4:11 PMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Almost December's Wallpaper
01-25-2008 10:55 PMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Sushi the Cat.

Graciously provided by Alfred Lam over at Sodium Eyes. Check it out!
01-26-2008 12:21 AMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

starcraft sucks donkey oysters
01-26-2008 2:43 PMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

i like my current desktop.

OH IT IS A CAT.
02-27-2008 12:46 AMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

FAYYYY AYYYY AYYYYNE

Latest laptop desktop. This one's from fantasyanime.com.

I'm now on the lookout for video game wallpapers for my laptop. I've been using Gundam wallpapers for MONTHS and I need a change. Something new and whatnot.
06-05-2008 11:29 PMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Wallpaper of the Whenever: Phantasy Star I-IV
06-06-2008 1:18 AMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Not really.
06-06-2008 1:22 AMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

True. But III is godly compared to say, Tecmo's Secret of the Stars.
06-06-2008 1:40 AMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

only reason I got Melty Blood again was because it has netplay
01-22-2009 6:23 PMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

01-26-2009 6:56 PMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

watisthisidonteven
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » They're masterworks, all. You can't go wrong.  » Post Your Desktop...