What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » They're masterworks, all. You can't go wrong.  » Post Your Desktop...» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Post Your Desktop...
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
11-02-2007 8:20 AMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

YEAH WEEABOOAGOGO!

11-02-2007 8:23 AMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Wait til you see the music folders on there... lolololololol

11-02-2007 3:43 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Sharpshooter005
Quote:
Originally posted by Prinny Dood
YEAH WEEABOOAGOGO!

Loli haet rabbit?

HAI!

I need to watch the rest of that show... Ninja!

01-26-2009 8:17 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by RHF:
With the upcoming release of Madworld, I'm more then happy to be a Clover studios fan

I LOVE YOU MORE EVERY DAY

GODHAND FTW

Okami was pretty sweet too~

01-26-2009 10:21 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Sharpshooter005:
Oh I get how this goes, davey begins stalking this dude and then mav gets all jealous.

Lazy damn writing on this forum lately

Yeah, damn fillers

02-22-2009 3:06 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Mental image is cocks

12-16-2011 12:05 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Because it made me almost do a spit take when I first saw it. YOU SHALL NOT PURSUE LU BU WITHOUT THE CRISP TASTE OF PEPSI NEX!

12-17-2011 12:15 AMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah, because lol Japan. Just the one wallpaper I think though. I DO have mt next theme planned when/if I get motivation/remember how to do that shit.

12-17-2011 2:32 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Everything is hard when I have to do it.

05-02-2012 8:16 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Haha, I'm worse. And it's called saving to Desktops and swearing you'll "sort it later"

05-02-2012 10:16 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by saboteur seductress assassin lalala:
Quote by Freeze:
Iron: I actually don't normally have a playlist at all. It made that out of what was on my desktop when I was trying to figure out how to print screen with my laptop.

Hol: 4chan, wallpaper section.

4chan's wallpaper section is good stuff

Pretty much any noninfamous board there is pretty decent.

(I occasionally lurk on Japanese culture aka Touhou central)

08-23-2015 8:42 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Jack Crawford:
Connie I would hit on you if you swung my way

^ why was this in my post data

Why WOULDN'T it be?

Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » They're masterworks, all. You can't go wrong.  » Post Your Desktop...