What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Coffee Table Book - Writings  » Chrono Blade» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Chrono Blade
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
07-24-2002 7:54 PMStryfeX Arcadia is offline Send an Email to StryfeX Arcadia Homepage of StryfeX Arcadia Search for Posts by StryfeX Arcadia Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Chrono Blade
Fanfiction by StryfeX
Based on Chrono Trigger (And only Chrono Trigger. Chrono Cross is excluded)

Chapter one: The beginning of a new era

A mysterious person ran into a big room...the room was a platform floating on very hot lava...there was another mysterious figure...cloaked...

"It's you!!"

"Cloaked: Hahah..."

The uncloaked person rushed at the cloaked person, but the cloaked person was faster, as a mysterious polearm ripped through cloakless many times. The cloakless

screamed in agony...then, he woke up.

"AH! God I hate those wierd dreams...oh well."

He looked at his wall, which had a sheathed sword hanging on the wall, and grinned, as he grabbed it.

"Heheh...because todays the day I can legally use my sword!!"

He unsheathed, and gazed at the sword...it had a shiny, golden guard, a hilt with taped wrapped around it and many small, small pearls embedded in it...it's blade glowed

in the morning light, shining brightly...he then sheathed it, held it by the scabbard, ran downstairs, and jumped on a chair, slumping down to a sitting position.

"Morning mom! Morning sis!"

"Mom: Good morning!"

"Hana: Good morning, Heijin."

"What's for breakfast, mom?"

"Mom: Pancakes!"

"Yum!"

Mom serves pancakes to Hana and Heijin...they eat, and Heijin goes to the store to get some stuff for mom. Along the way, he sees a strange rock in the ground...he

can't seem to get it out.

"MMPH! Dangit! Oh well, I'll come back to it."

He goes in the store, and buys some stuff...

"There, done...what's that?"

On his way out, he looks through an alley, and sees a monster.

"Hey!! Who are you?"

"Monster: ?!?!"

The monster runs away.

"Sigh..."

He walks home...but, he sees a forest...it's tempting, but he goes home and tries to forget about it...he walks in, and sets the groceries on the table.

"Mom: Thanks!"

"No problem"

Heijin then runs out the front door, and runs toward the forest...

This signature definately needs some more cowbell.
07-26-2002 12:59 AMTyler is offline Send an Email to Tyler Search for Posts by Tyler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Uhh are you Rping here or are you telling a story of some sort oyu thought of.

07-26-2002 3:13 AMStryfeX Arcadia is offline Send an Email to StryfeX Arcadia Homepage of StryfeX Arcadia Search for Posts by StryfeX Arcadia Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

*Slams head on desk* Tyk, this section is for FanFictions.

Chapter 2: The forest of Hatred

Heijin entered the forest, and saw monsters...many monsters, of all sorts. He grinned, as many monsters approached him. He pulled out his sword, it's blade shining by the cracks of light...he dashed forth, ripping through monsters left and right, blood flaying every way, until they were all gone...it was silent...creepy...very creepy. Suddenly, he hears something...but, his movement as in vane as he is put in a lock, and a knife is infront of his throat.

"Thief: Hehahah...die!"

"???: Naahh...how about YOU?!"

"Thief: ?!"

A figure ran up behind the thief, cutting through it with a halberd...blood flew out...the savior was a girl.

"Girl: Hello! ^^"

"Hello...Thank you..."

"Girl: No problem! My name is Kahen. What's your's?"

"Heijin..."

"Kahen: Would you help me venture through the forest?"

"Sure..."

So, they venture on...and Heijin's past, present, and future are about to unfold.

3: The Temple of Shadow

They finally get to thier destination...a seeming temple.

"._. So...is it safe?"

"Kahen: Nope. ^^"

"Note to self. Do NOT talk to strangers. BAKA!"

"Kahen: You say something?"

"Nada. ._."

They enter the temple...it is a huge room with a huge crack filled with water splitting it. It was kind of dark, but the torches on the wall helped. No monsters in sight yet...

"Baka. Baka, baka, baka, baka, baka..."

"Kahen: What is?"

"Huh? OH. Um. The colors on the wall. >_>;"

"Kahen: Whatever...O_o;"

"Well then, how do we get across? -.-"

"Kahen: Swim. ^^"

"....oO(I'm starting to hate her already)"

Heijin looks in.

"O_O *Twitch*"

There is a sea serpent...a big one...

"AGUH?!"

"Kahen: What?"

"How will we SWIM and avoid a water dragon? ¬_¬"

"Kahen: Good question. ^^"

"*Face-hand slap* Ugh"

"Kahen: Hmmm...kill it?"

"How? -.-"

Meanwhile, while they discuss, a sound is heard...it awaken's blood red eyes glowing...it comes out of the door on the oppisite side of the crack, and smiles.

"???: Hello there! Who might you two be?"

"My name is Heijin...I'm helping Kahen here..."

"Kahen: Is it...you? SPEKKIO?!"

"Spekkio: That I am! You wish my presence, why?"

The serpent head comes up and lays it's head on the ground. The two heroes take thier cue and get on, and it brings them across.

"Kahen: Spekkio, the Chaos War...!"

"Spekkio: Ah yes. Very well, you will get what you wish."

He casts a spell, and they feel new blood rushing through thier viens...thier spirits are enhanced, they are now magi!

"...Huuuuhhhh?"

Heijin stands there, blankly...Spekkio laughs, and begins to explain...

This signature definately needs some more cowbell.
10-23-2002 6:48 PMKrash is offline Send an Email to Krash Search for Posts by Krash Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

OMG OMG CAN I JOIN!??!?!?!?!??!?! THANX!!!!

XD

11-17-2002 5:08 AMMal is offline Search for Posts by Mal Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

LOL
04-22-2009 11:19 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by StryfeX Arcadia:

"It's you!!"

The uncloaked person rushed at the cloaked person, but the cloaked person was faster, as a mysterious polearm ripped through cloakless many times.

"Heheh...because todays the day I can legally use my sword!!"

Mom serves pancakes to Hana and Heijin...they eat, and Heijin goes to the store to get some stuff for mom. Along the way, he sees a strange rock in the ground...he can't seem to get it out.

"Monster: ?!?!"

A+ quality writing right here

HOW CAN YOU BE "LEGALLY" ENTITLED TO A SWORD?

Patient: (bathroom door blew open while I was making a poopy earlier)

04-22-2009 11:31 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by StryfeX Arcadia:
"Note to self. Do NOT talk to strangers. BAKA!"

"Kahen: You say something?"

"Nada. ._."

They enter the temple...it is a huge room with a huge crack filled with water splitting it. It was kind of dark, but the torches on the wall helped. No monsters in sight yet...

"Kahen: What is?"

"Huh? OH. Um. The colors on the wall. >_>;"

"Kahen: Whatever...O_o;"

Don't freak out, Kahen. Heijin's just trying to memorize the single Japanese word he knows.
04-22-2009 11:35 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

04-22-2009 11:56 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

lol nukes
04-23-2009 4:50 AMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...who wrote this shit? No seriousky, I want names just from the quotes that Moosey and Holleh used, fuck the actual story.
Peace.

04-23-2009 5:16 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
He goes in the store, and buys some stuff... "There, done...what's that?" On his way out, he looks through an alley, and sees a monster. "Hey!! Who are you?" "Monster: ?!?!" The monster runs away. "Sigh..."

Ed Wood? Is..is that you?

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

04-23-2009 5:17 AMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Sharpshooter005:
Quote:
He goes in the store, and buys some stuff... "There, done...what's that?" On his way out, he looks through an alley, and sees a monster. "Hey!! Who are you?" "Monster: ?!?!" The monster runs away. "Sigh..."

Ed Wood? Is..is that you?

Oh, that would be one hell of a plot twist that's for sure.
Peace.

04-23-2009 5:24 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Yoko Ono:

I want to apply for a zoning variance somehow relating to morning stars now

Quote by Alizarin:

06-07-2009 8:40 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Sorry, there's a waiting period on flails and cudgels.
06-08-2009 12:57 PMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Mar1lyn Man5on:

I think it's more like that scene in one of the BGs with the underaged kids who are like "CAN HAS BOOZE AND SWORDS?"

Firewind - Kill to Live

06-08-2009 3:14 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I forget what the non-evil solution to that was

I think I pawned cheap booze off on them just because contibuting to the delinquency of minors seemed lol, then I killed some stuff

Quote by Alizarin:

06-08-2009 3:40 PMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I was reading Berserk and some chick started riding a hugeass sword or some shit nude. The fuck?
06-12-2009 11:11 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I believe that was one of the party members being possessed by some demon...

Get used to that if you're gonna be reading Berserk.
06-12-2009 12:40 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You say that as if Berserk is a bad thing....

heretic, burn at the stake

Patient: (bathroom door blew open while I was making a poopy earlier)

06-12-2009 1:39 PMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

no I find Berserk pretty damn awesome, just some of the LOL RANDUMB sex scenes make me go WAT
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Coffee Table Book - Writings  » Chrono Blade