What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Coffee Table Book - Writings  » Chrono Blade» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (6): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Chrono Blade
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
10-20-2009 7:18 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Could just be that now that seems weird to me after hearing..eww mannequin fetishists (They linked to one of their blogs, god damn was that weird)

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

04-20-2010 6:09 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Johan Liebert:
Hol implied it's a large fetish. <.<

Look up "jungle book kaa" on DA

Groucho Marx: I read in the newspapers they are going to have 30 minutes of intellectual stuff on television every Monday from 7:30 to 8. to educate America. They couldn't educate America if they started at 6:30.

04-20-2010 6:34 PMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

weekend web is enjoyable when they're not trying too hard and have one freaky deaky forum and a few minor stupid/hilarious forums

i only read SA for the <blank> of dogs classified ads and the kennel show letters nowadays
04-22-2010 10:16 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Lee Harvey Oswald:
weekend web is enjoyable when they're not trying too hard and have one freaky deaky forum and a few minor stupid/hilarious forums

i only read SA for the <blank> of dogs classified ads and the kennel show letters nowadays

I only understood part of this post.

Did they do anymore flashtubs based off the weekend webs. I mean the actual subject matters funny enough, but then shmorky is pretty great too so it just gets even better

edit: The one with the voice-chat and the computer voice yelling about "56k baud" and "THE INTERNET IS IN ME, IT..IT HURTS" in some sex chatroom is great also

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

04-23-2010 1:13 AMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

infrequently Livestock does Front Page News updates on "<insert large amount>" of dogs, updates from the kennel club, and more recently rustlr.com

first one is classified ads about dogs, second is letters from a kennel club, and the third is basically cowboy social networking
04-23-2010 1:44 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

these cats tha Ck shit and tha $. HOW COULD ANYBODY LOOK AT CHIYO CHAN AND NOT SAY 'DAMN' (FARTSMELLA)

Quote by Alizarin:

07-11-2010 7:56 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

SA kind of fucking sucks
07-11-2010 5:06 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Because of that Mannequin thread?
07-16-2010 8:52 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...no.

I meant the front page/articles are just...nothing anymore. Only thing worth it is Fashion SWAT, which they only do like once a year

Groucho Marx: I read in the newspapers they are going to have 30 minutes of intellectual stuff on television every Monday from 7:30 to 8. to educate America. They couldn't educate America if they started at 6:30.

07-16-2010 9:48 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Do they even still do the photoshops?

Quote by Alizarin:

07-16-2010 10:15 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Not sure...probably not since GBS used to be the place it occurred in, and GBS is now "Post News Here that you can Read on Any Other News Site" and "A bunch of community college tards who just got into politics and will argue for weeks on end even if proven factually wrong".

I hate GBS unless they have an MSpaint thread

07-16-2010 6:30 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I don't read GBS. I remember they used to really hate fark, and now...look in a mirror cause it's the same thing

Quote by Alizarin:

07-16-2010 6:34 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

why'd they hate fark

07-16-2010 6:40 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I don't remember, I just seem to remember it coming up a couple times.

Or maybe it wasn't a universally held position even. Theres only a couple of threads that really stand out

(Like the one about some guy on the run from his crazed, dildo-wielding spouse and he ends up in mexico or whatever. He had people fooled for a couple of pages, but it just got more and more surreal until everybody went "It's a joke, this is the point" and rolled with it)

Quote by Alizarin:

09-22-2010 12:01 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I've noticed X is less grumpy since he doesn't read GBS anymore

09-22-2010 2:22 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Perfectly understandable. I used to boil with rage constantly when I was really into GameFAQs' boards. All the stupidity and general intolerance rubs off.
09-22-2010 2:35 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah it's dumb to read dumb peoples posts and rage yourself up

09-22-2010 2:43 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

RAGE!!
09-22-2010 11:46 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

The LDS forums I used to go to made me rage up. It's why I quit them.

Was all like "I quit. I don't want to be a mod anymore, or a member anymore. Adios."

09-22-2010 11:49 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Edger:
The LDS forums I used to go to made me rage up. It's why I quit them.

Was all like "I quit. I don't want to be a mod anymore, or a member anymore. Adios."

Incidentally this is sorta what happened to an ex-catholic buddy of mine.

Pages (6): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Coffee Table Book - Writings  » Chrono Blade