What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Coffee Table Book - Writings  » Chrono Blade» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (6): « first ... « previous 4 5 [6] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Chrono Blade
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
11-17-2010 8:38 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I had Moose's microscope but no iodine so I couldn't actually use it

I HAVE THE FURY OF MY OWN MOMENTUM.

11-17-2010 8:43 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

ITT Hol and Moose wanted to play CSI as kids

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

11-17-2010 8:46 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I was totally fascinated by blood cells when I was a kid. And skeletons. Skeletons were fucking awesome.

Then I learned that being a doctor meant several additional years of school and I was all, "fuck that noise."
11-17-2010 8:48 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by The Mail Nurse:
I was totally fascinated by blood cells when I was a kid. And skeletons. Skeletons were fucking awesome.

Then I learned that being a doctor meant several additional years of school and I was all, "fuck that noise."

Yeah I found out that becoming a coroner meant you still had to go to med school, still had to pretty much deal with the stuff involving living people

That sort of killed that notion...I figured it'd be all the benefits of being a surgeon, but the guys already dead so that sort of takes away a lot of the negatives. I mean he's not gonna sue you or anything, he's in a freezer.

Then much later, I found out that in some regions a coroner is elected. Fuuuuck that noise. How do you even campaign for that, "MY OPPONENT DOESN'T USE A Y INCISION, HE USES ONE SHAPED LIKE A CAPITOL I. IS THIS A MAN YOU'D TRUST HANDLING CORPSES? HE MIGHT BE A NECROMANCER."

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

11-17-2010 8:48 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Laughing Out Loud
11-17-2010 8:54 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Coroner Sharp: What's this thing *pokes it* Ew the stuff coming out is green, what the hell.

12-18-2010 4:14 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Sharp: you CAN get sued as a coroner for poking the body wrong.
12-18-2010 5:50 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Probably its also frowned upon to use the cadaver freezers for personal use, which would defeat one of the perks.

"Huh? Wait..Oh, yeah the unidentified body from under the overpass. No I moved him, theres like four cartons of milk and half a thing of potato salad in that one."

Quote by Alizarin:

12-18-2010 7:58 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Or some real nice chill on dat beer

12-19-2010 8:49 PMLovelyRays is offline Search for Posts by LovelyRays Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by StryfeX Arcadia:
"Thief: Hehahah...die!"

"???: Naahh...how about YOU?!"

someone give this person some awards.

Quote by X:
Alpha, Alizarin's escaped! Find me a team of five TDottlers with attitude!

12-21-2010 1:45 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
"Heheh...because todays the day I can legally use my sword!!"

Alternate Thursdays are sword days. The third Wednesday of every month is 20% off on molotov cocktails

Quote by Alizarin:

03-12-2014 10:59 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

this. this is a good thread.

03-12-2014 11:16 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Somebody I know who is a coroner..or..yeah I think she is, invited me to a baby shower.

I am not going cause she and my friend live in Wyoming, but they sent me a card. I should respond at least, I was flattered.

Quote by Alizarin:

03-12-2014 11:20 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Master Asia:
no I find Berserk pretty damn awesome, just some of the LOL RANDUMB sex scenes make me go WAT

man isao is Gay i dont think even a single sex scene is berserk is random

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

03-12-2014 11:22 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Only one I saw was Guts killing a succubus.

03-12-2014 11:22 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Lang:
Quote by Master Asia:
no I find Berserk pretty damn awesome, just some of the LOL RANDUMB sex scenes make me go WAT

man isao is Gay i dont think even a single sex scene is berserk is random

I never saw berserk but...I'm gonna say you are right, cause the alternative is isao is right. And I refuse to live in a world where isao is right.

edit: I mean not all "sex scenes" are random. Deadwood had some, but that show heavily involved brothels. The americans does, but it is about cold war espionage and the kgb historically loved using seduction as a method of getting their agents close to people.

Depending on the plot people banging isn't gratuitous. Also they are running a marathon of the whole series of Deadwood this weekend I think, if you have HBO you should watch it.

Quote by Alizarin:

03-12-2014 11:25 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Super Saiya-nana 5:
Only one I saw was Guts killing a succubus.

thats also the first page of the first chapter Laughing Out Loud

i guess that one is random but its the first chapter so to me its neglible

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

08-17-2016 3:43 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Master Asia:
I was reading Berserk and some chick started riding a hugeass sword or some shit nude. The fuck?

Farnese is into some kinky shit ok, Isao would never understand

08-17-2016 3:59 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Even Guts was creeped out!
Pages (6): « first ... « previous 4 5 [6] « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Coffee Table Book - Writings  » Chrono Blade