What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Misc. Area  » The Wasteland  » My deep personal problems» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page My deep personal problems
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
02-19-2004 3:03 AMSmeggy is offline Search for Posts by Smeggy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I have deep, deep personal problems.

I stubbed my toe today :`(
02-19-2004 3:33 AMAttention Whore is offline Send an Email to Attention Whore Search for Posts by Attention Whore Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You, like, chop another finger off every day. What's so bad?
02-19-2004 5:03 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Hahahahahahaha!

This is by far the best life problem topic I have ever seen.

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

02-19-2004 5:45 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

*bans Smeggy and Squidward*

Bill Murray: Don't think about your errors or failures; otherwise, you'll never do a thing.

02-29-2004 8:06 PMManchester Devil is offline Send an Email to Manchester Devil Homepage of Manchester Devil Search for Posts by Manchester Devil Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

*Is tempted to 'edit' Smeggy's custom rank*
*Awaits permission to do so*

:evilgrin:

R.I.P. Mother: 14/01/1955 - 03/04/2017

R.I.P. Brother: 22/01/1981 - 03/12/2018

Quote:
Originally posted by Sharp
It gets weirder too. I just realized...if..if he nailed her he technically had sex with everything and everyone on the internet. Including this forum.

Except he ALSO posts on this forum....so....so then is it masturbation? This is fucking trippy, how did I not realize this before.

Quote:
Originally posted by Holly
Your computer magically produces hentai?!

02-29-2004 9:50 PMAttention Whore is offline Send an Email to Attention Whore Search for Posts by Attention Whore Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

*/me would set his custom rank as 'Fewl.'*
03-11-2004 4:14 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

There ya go.

Bill Murray: Don't think about your errors or failures; otherwise, you'll never do a thing.

12-08-2012 2:39 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Attention Whore:
*/me would set his custom rank as 'Fewl.'*

I don't know about that other one, but we came up with a better one for you.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Misc. Area  » The Wasteland  » My deep personal problems