What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne, to be released in the USA» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne, to be released in the USA
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
12-30-2004 12:30 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

So I'm about to go back into the Amala Network to meet Isamu. I just beat Maru and got the Magatama Musspell, and I'm thinking of exploring the third Calpa abit more. I liked fighting the White Rider, but I found the Red and Black Riders both abit easy. The White Rider killed me but I had Misama equipped, so it put my main character at a disadvantage.

Does anyone know how to fuse the leader Oni from the Idicksuburo Tunnel? I know how to fuse a Fuu-ki and the earth or whatever one, but not Sui-Ki and the leader. I imagine he's not as good as I want to believe he'll be, but still.

This is easily one of the best games for the PS2 in my opinion. But alas, I'd really like to play the Persona games now, and I've never even seen a copy of either before. Crying

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

12-30-2004 1:08 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You need to be Lv. 80 to fuse Ongyo-ki, which IMO is nuts. To do it, you need to summon all three of the lesser ki, and then sacrifice one while fusing the other two during a Full Moon in a certain combo.

---

Try Ebay for the Persona games.
01-01-2005 7:19 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Thanks. All I have to do now is gain 8 levels and find out how to make a Sui-Ki. Laughing Out Loud Thanks though.

And yeah, I looked on ebay for the Persona games, but I don't have a credit card, so it's kinda hard to get them from there. =/

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

01-01-2005 8:03 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I believe you can simply use Elements to upgrade/downgrade the Ki. Do it until you get em, they're in a row.
01-17-2005 1:59 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Thanks, I got the Ongyo-ki a few days ago using the elements to make the other two from Kin-Ki. Using him along with Dante and the Harlot right now.

Are the other two Seraphs any better than Uriel? I thought he'd be okay but Beezlebub kept killing him, so I had to use my Titania for the rest of that fight.

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

01-17-2005 2:16 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah, the Seraphs just get better and better, with more resists and better stats. First four are weak vs. ailments though, or at least they don't resist em.

There are actually five Seraphs...

Uriel
Raphael
Gabriel
Michael (Who you NEVER see or fight oddly)
Metatron

Best is a tossup between Michael and Metatron. Michael voids all Magic spells except Almighty and I think ailment spells. Metatron resists all damage except Almighty and voids ailments, and is a godlike magic caster. Really a tough call.
01-17-2005 2:45 AMRyuujin is offline Send an Email to Ryuujin Search for Posts by Ryuujin Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

What two, or even three demons, do you have to fuse together to get Uriel and the other Seraphs.

"Society is a self-destroying concept. It forces all things to become part of it, thus becoming part of the norm. All things that can't 'fit it' or want nothing to do with it are exiled and made taboo."
-Stockton Browning

01-17-2005 10:13 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You level up a Divine Throne to get Uriel.

Fuse Uriel with a Divine Dominion to get Raphael.

Fuse Raphael with a Divine Throne to get Gabriel.

Fuse Uriel and Raphael while sacrificing Gabriel to get Michael.

Fuse Michael with any angel while sacrificing any Tyrant to get Metatron.
01-17-2005 11:08 PMRyuujin is offline Send an Email to Ryuujin Search for Posts by Ryuujin Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Many thanks, that infromation shall definately come in handy.

"Society is a self-destroying concept. It forces all things to become part of it, thus becoming part of the norm. All things that can't 'fit it' or want nothing to do with it are exiled and made taboo."
-Stockton Browning

04-10-2005 5:44 PMRyuujin is offline Send an Email to Ryuujin Search for Posts by Ryuujin Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Alright I have reached the limits of my sanity with this one! Does anybody know how to beat the trumpeter. Every time, every bloody time, I alomst kill him then he heals hiumself! I have come very close, but he always uses that damn healing spell!

Also, how do I get the magatama Muspell, I know the general area it is in, but beyond that...

-Stockton Browning

04-10-2005 10:58 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

The Trumpeter blows his horn every so and so turns, look it up. Get someone killed, then Recarm then with very low HP. Bring them out on the turn that Holy Melody is played. Trumpeter heals them instead of himself. I didn't bother with this strategy myself, simply because I was so powerful by then that he didn't get the chance to use it.

Muspell... Can't recall. Look it up.
04-10-2005 11:31 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I think you get Muspell from uhhh... I forgot the name of the place, but it's before Ginza; the place that has the underground club. You have to go in the strange room thing at the back when Kagutsuchi(I think that's the wrong name but eh) is full. I think?

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

04-10-2005 11:45 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Ah, you are correct. You spelt Kagutsuchi right too.

Doing what Jaws described gets you into a fight with Mara. You have to do 3000 damage to her in one turn to kill her. It is recommended to use two Taunts to ramp up her attack power, then to throw up a physical reflecting shield. If she uses Hades Blast under those conditions, she kills herself in one shot.
04-11-2005 12:30 PMRyuujin is offline Send an Email to Ryuujin Search for Posts by Ryuujin Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Cool, thanks for the help. I managed to kill the trumpeter with sheer strength so thats out of the way, Now I just need to find muspell...

-Stockton Browning

07-29-2011 1:58 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Awesome Tall Super Holy Friendly Pale Angel:
*Drops to knees and begins to offer endless praise to Atlus USA*

God is going to have a word with you.

Mel Brooks: Everything we do in life is based on fear, especially love.

07-29-2011 3:37 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

if it wasnt for some poorly design choices (dungeons and the fact that its game over if your main character dies, which is terrible considering you can gt hit with 1 hit KO moves) Nocturne would be really good

its still pretty good but just below top tier PS2 rpg (which is like BoF V, DQ VIII, etc)

pokemon is still better though

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

07-29-2011 4:04 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Eh, honestly, after awhile the main character's importance won't really matter. It IS stupid though, yes.
07-29-2011 6:04 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

its a bad mechanic. especially when the only way to learn a skill to block the one hit KOS is to equip something that makes you more susceptible to those kinds of attacks (i think, if i remember right)

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

07-29-2011 6:38 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yes, to learn Void Expel you had to equip a Magatama that made you weak to Death, and vice versa.

The best solution? Kill the enemy in two rounds with Dark Might.
09-07-2011 6:02 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Nocturne still sucks. :3

Mel Brooks: Everything we do in life is based on fear, especially love.

Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne, to be released in the USA