What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » They're masterworks, all. You can't go wrong.  » I'm thinking of replacing the main style...» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page I'm thinking of replacing the main style...
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
03-19-2004 3:11 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

And i'd like suggestons. It'll be one of those flashy seperated catergory deals.
03-19-2004 3:30 PMLunarus is offline Send an Email to Lunarus Search for Posts by Lunarus Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Esin Trim = GOD²
03-19-2004 6:43 PMMal is offline Search for Posts by Mal Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Megaman Zero
03-19-2004 8:00 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

With a whole new style you dumbells. LOL
03-19-2004 9:56 PMKrash is offline Send an Email to Krash Search for Posts by Krash Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

=O

A PHPBB -ESQUE THEME!

03-19-2004 10:06 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Done already. See MMOotOL, VorteX Remix, TDotOL Remix, ATotOL Remix, ESotOL Remix...
03-20-2004 3:55 AMKasai is offline Send an Email to Kasai Search for Posts by Kasai Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Why not make a lesbian style! With naked lesbians in the background making out!

03-20-2004 5:31 AMMal is offline Search for Posts by Mal Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

LESBIANS!
03-20-2004 5:58 AMAttention Whore is offline Send an Email to Attention Whore Search for Posts by Attention Whore Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

They do have a point.
03-20-2004 7:07 AMXander is offline Send an Email to Xander Homepage of Xander Search for Posts by Xander Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh yeah, lovely default style.

(Truly it is, but it would get me off the comp for a while)
03-20-2004 6:00 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Bunnies.

Chris Rock: I'm severely overrated. I'm just above a hack. That should be the name of my new DVD: 'Chris Rock: Slightly Above Hack'.

03-20-2004 6:41 PMPedocles is offline Send an Email to Pedocles Search for Posts by Pedocles Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

We should have a Bob Dole style!

Quote:
In life, be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

03-20-2004 6:59 PMMitsukai is offline Homepage of Mitsukai Search for Posts by Mitsukai Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah white fluffy bunnehz!

03-20-2004 9:00 PMMal is offline Search for Posts by Mal Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

White, fluffy, lesbian bunnies.
03-20-2004 9:08 PMAttention Whore is offline Send an Email to Attention Whore Search for Posts by Attention Whore Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

All good points.
03-21-2004 11:07 AMPedocles is offline Send an Email to Pedocles Search for Posts by Pedocles Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...Can bunnies even BE lesbians?

Quote:
In life, be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

03-21-2004 11:31 AMXander is offline Send an Email to Xander Homepage of Xander Search for Posts by Xander Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

If some sick twisted mine is involved, yes.
03-21-2004 4:02 PMAttention Whore is offline Send an Email to Attention Whore Search for Posts by Attention Whore Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Lesbian bunnies are possible. Honestly.
03-21-2004 4:07 PMXander is offline Send an Email to Xander Homepage of Xander Search for Posts by Xander Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Pyros is that sick twisted mind.
03-21-2004 5:01 PMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Uhhhhhh

No idea.

Quote by Necro:
there's this cookie cutter life that people expect you to have and once you hit your 20s you're supposed to be somewhere in the middle of it

i ate the dough

Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » They're masterworks, all. You can't go wrong.  » I'm thinking of replacing the main style...