What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Misc. Area  » Worp Station  » DB/Z/GT+Roleplaying Forum» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page DB/Z/GT+Roleplaying Forum
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
03-25-2004 5:53 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Gonderwood:
Heres a forum where you can roleplay in a db/z/gt like environment

Pleas ejoin Smile
Its ok if you wont

*gets on his hands and knees*

JOIN PLEASE JOIN!!!

jk

click HERE

WOAH! Umm, that's a lot of board, why aren't they just combined into DB/Z/GT Roleplaying? Oh well

Hmm, doesn't seem like something people here would join... I dunno. You've got a lot of spelling errors in there, BTW. It's
"allowed" as in you have permission. And
"duel" as in a fight

03-25-2004 7:45 PMXander is offline Send an Email to Xander Homepage of Xander Search for Posts by Xander Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You've been put in my book as a loser. DBZ/GT/wtf is the worst thing evar created.
04-01-2004 2:39 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

OMFG DOOD

I am SO signing up so I can RP as Vegito's long lost son, Bonita.

Schwarzenegger: "I'll be back" always sounded a little girly to me.

04-01-2004 4:22 PMXander is offline Send an Email to Xander Homepage of Xander Search for Posts by Xander Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Woah, did he predict my future!? :wtf:
04-01-2004 5:00 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Hell is alot more fun anyways.

04-02-2004 6:55 AMMal is offline Search for Posts by Mal Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Son... Bonita...

Anyway, while it's great you've set up a forum, the subject matter's a little old, isn't it? Besides which, everybody knows the best way to play DBZ is chatroom style.
04-02-2004 7:58 AMXander is offline Send an Email to Xander Homepage of Xander Search for Posts by Xander Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

So they can have cyber hentai battles.
04-04-2004 3:08 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

EW! Laughing Out Loud

Just think what fangirls do with chatroom RPing...

04-04-2004 3:58 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'd rather not.

See, I like my brain. If I think about that, I'd have to tear it out.

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:
<Alizarin>: mav mav he's mabulous la la la

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

04-04-2004 7:57 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I knew someone who thouht about that once. We don't like to talk about him anymore... he went on a killing spree, but now lives in Arkham...

04-04-2004 8:59 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I actually had a friend who killed his own parents or his uncle. I forget which.

Damn I have screwy friends.
04-04-2004 9:03 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I lived in a residential treatment center for a year... Damn, I'm screwy.

04-04-2004 9:33 PMMal is offline Search for Posts by Mal Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You were just pretending to be crazy, though. Right, Ed?

...Ed?
04-05-2004 3:05 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I wasn't crazy... I was too smart for them, and they wouldn't help me. A month evaluation period turned into a year...

But no, I'm not crazy. The doctor says we're cured.

04-06-2004 12:01 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

The voices in my head get along well with the ones in your head, Ed.

04-06-2004 12:30 AMKrash is offline Send an Email to Krash Search for Posts by Krash Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Mine were too afraid to talk to Ed's...they wee all like whacky and crap.

04-06-2004 12:43 AMMal is offline Search for Posts by Mal Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

MY Voices told me to run for Prime Minister.

I won.
04-22-2004 3:05 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm sorry, I don't have voices. There's actually demons in me which sometimes argue or possess me, occasionally causing me to see pink bunnies on white walls.
They're fun, though. You'd think, "Woah, demons in his head? That's creepy." But, no. My demons have psychological problems(even though the doc says we're "cured"), which makes them nice... Still demented, but nice.

04-22-2004 3:07 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Ed, it's cold. Put on your jacket. *Holds up straitjacket*
04-22-2004 3:18 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

OOH! AN I LUV ME JACKET!

Will you help me put it on?

Pages (5): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Misc. Area  » Worp Station  » DB/Z/GT+Roleplaying Forum