What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Misc. Area  » Worp Station  » DB/Z/GT+Roleplaying Forum» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (5): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page DB/Z/GT+Roleplaying Forum
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
01-08-2011 10:08 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by :
"Hydro storm" indeed.

Oh my god dude Laughing My Ass Off

Sharp: If a man beating a baby seal to death with a club while an interacial orgy occurred behind him tested well with the focus groups they'd use it to sell pledge.

01-09-2011 1:45 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah really, that was terrible. Excellently done.
01-09-2011 1:54 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Awesome Tall Super Holy Friendly Pale Angel:
...Herb used to be funny.

What the fuck happened, Herb. What happened?

herb was never cool

we just didnt notice until later

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

01-09-2011 2:00 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Same with Mal.

Sharp: If a man beating a baby seal to death with a club while an interacial orgy occurred behind him tested well with the focus groups they'd use it to sell pledge.

01-09-2011 2:04 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

mal liked nickelback

how was that not a red flag

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

01-09-2011 2:26 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Everyone has flaws!
01-09-2011 4:07 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Some flaws are way bigger than others.
01-09-2011 7:27 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Dave:
mal liked nickelback

how was that not a red flag

That's like the biggest red flag ever

As big as SURPRISE, COCKFAGS! :smug:

01-09-2011 8:10 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Did he reveal this before I learned of their alliance with the devil?
01-10-2011 12:02 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

he made some post, maybe in his journal in regards to his music taste, which included getting down to michael jackson and nickelback

i'm too lazy to try to find it

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

01-10-2011 12:04 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

ok i dont think it was in his journal Laughing Out Loud

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

01-10-2011 12:08 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Mal:
Nickleback - 'Feelin' Way Too Damn Good'
The Mamas and the Papas - 'California Dreaming'
The Manhattan Transfer - 'Boy From New York City' (NOT an X referance)

Quote by Mal:
'Lazy Gun' by Jet. I love those guys.

okay so he liked jet too Laughing Out Loud

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

01-10-2011 12:15 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Is nickleback a jam band, cause then it's probably just the pot.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

01-10-2011 8:47 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

They're not

01-10-2011 3:31 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Slender Man:
Is nickleback a jam band, cause then it's probably just the pot.

i wish i didn't know who nickleback is.

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:
<Alizarin>: mav mav he's mabulous la la la

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

01-10-2011 3:36 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Everyone wishes they never heard them, or the twelve other soundalike bands

01-10-2011 3:41 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

well that's the tragedy isn't it

it isn't everyone, motherfuckers sell out stadiums for god's sake, why

there's one song of theirs about how the dude wants a girl to take off her jeans/wants to take off her jeans (i don't fucking remember, small victories) that i must have heard a thousand times on the radio over the years. very few things make me want to claw out my brain like that

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:
<Alizarin>: mav mav he's mabulous la la la

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

01-10-2011 3:58 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

And lest not forget "what the hell is on Joey's head"

oh my god those lyrics and that song and that band

01-10-2011 4:03 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm sort of peripherally aware of them, and know they suck

Like theres some genetic memory deep within us that causes us to instinctively fear the dark, and go "ew" when nickleback comes up.

(Firefox didn't recognize that as a word, it wants to suppress even mentioning it)

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

01-10-2011 4:19 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I can't think of a single Nickleback song. I put Warren Zevon to play on the TV through my Xbox. feelsgoodman.jpg

Pages (5): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Misc. Area  » Worp Station  » DB/Z/GT+Roleplaying Forum