What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Misc. Area  » Worp Station  » DB/Z/GT+Roleplaying Forum» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (5): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page DB/Z/GT+Roleplaying Forum
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
01-10-2011 4:32 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I was gonna go "Waait a second..NOBODY CAN NAME A SONG"

Except then hol and mav both remembered ones. Which blows a hole in that theory..which wasn't really a theory, just the sort of remark where you expect it to jarringly transition over to rod serling saying some kind of lead-in.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

01-10-2011 10:23 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

*shifty eyebrows*

David Lynch: A lot of artists think they want anger. But a real, strong, bitter anger occupies the mind, leaving no room for creativity.

01-11-2011 11:17 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

People will expect the dog.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

01-11-2011 11:26 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Can dogs hold guns though?

David Lynch: A lot of artists think they want anger. But a real, strong, bitter anger occupies the mind, leaving no room for creativity.

05-25-2011 3:57 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Awesome Tall Super Holy Friendly Pale Angel:
I actually had a friend who killed his own parents or his uncle. I forget which.

Damn I have screwy friends.

Wait what

Quote by Alizarin:

05-25-2011 3:59 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

....WHAT THE FUCK KIND OF POST IS THAT

05-25-2011 4:02 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah I'm..uhhh..

What is this

Quote by Alizarin:

05-26-2011 7:06 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Bump because this is one mystery we can all agree needs resolution

Quote by Alizarin:

05-27-2011 10:50 PMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

..I enjoy how casually X says that, though. It's like "WELP, ANOTHER ZANY DAY IN INTERNET LAND."
05-27-2011 11:01 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah I know.

"I know a dude who killed people. CRAZY, AINT IT?"

05-28-2011 3:08 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

All I can remember is that it was some kind of horrendous freak accident.
Pages (5): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Misc. Area  » Worp Station  » DB/Z/GT+Roleplaying Forum