What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Coffee Table Book - Writings  » MegaManX True Power» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page MegaManX True Power
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
03-04-2014 2:36 PMManchester Devil is offline Send an Email to Manchester Devil Homepage of Manchester Devil Search for Posts by Manchester Devil Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Miles Edgeworth:
I still want an MML3, just not on some Durrrr... handheld. Fuck you Japan Inafune.

The correct response if you please, my good man.

And I'm not reading the opening post either. I might reel from writing that makes Shane McCarthy seem masterful.

R.I.P. Mother: 14/01/1955 - 03/04/2017

R.I.P. Brother: 22/01/1981 - 03/12/2018

Quote:
Originally posted by Sharp
It gets weirder too. I just realized...if..if he nailed her he technically had sex with everything and everyone on the internet. Including this forum.

Except he ALSO posts on this forum....so....so then is it masturbation? This is fucking trippy, how did I not realize this before.

Quote:
Originally posted by Holly
Your computer magically produces hentai?!

03-04-2014 6:00 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Nah it's also Japan.
03-04-2014 7:03 PMManchester Devil is offline Send an Email to Manchester Devil Homepage of Manchester Devil Search for Posts by Manchester Devil Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Let's not forget that this is the same man who thought putting both Neo-Megaman 1 and Neo-X1 on the PSP would sell like hotcakes.

Quote:
It gets weirder too. I just realized...if..if he nailed her he technically had sex with everything and everyone on the internet. Including this forum.

Except he ALSO posts on this forum....so....so then is it masturbation? This is fucking trippy, how did I not realize this before.

Quote:

03-04-2014 7:18 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

how delusional can this guy be?

Necro: if you don't think roy batty was badass you're a Faggot and need to drink turpentine until you die of poisoning

03-04-2014 8:46 PMManchester Devil is offline Send an Email to Manchester Devil Homepage of Manchester Devil Search for Posts by Manchester Devil Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Well, nobody had called him out on it (to my knowledge) so make what you will.

Quote:

Quote:

03-04-2014 8:49 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Manchester Devil:
Let's not forget that this is the same man who thought putting both Neo-Megaman 1 and Neo-X1 on the PSP would sell like hotcakes.

Well, the funny part is, the PSP and its Vita successor did eventually get popular in Japan.

Key word being "eventually". As in, like two years after.
03-04-2014 9:33 PMManchester Devil is offline Send an Email to Manchester Devil Homepage of Manchester Devil Search for Posts by Manchester Devil Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Miles Edgeworth:
Quote by Manchester Devil:

Well, the funny part is, the PSP and its Vita successor did eventually get popular in Japan.

Key word being "eventually". As in, like two years after.

Well, that did Inafune a fat load of sod all when both Megaman titles proceeded to gather dust on shelves across the world. And people wonder why MML3 got binned during development.

Quote:

Quote:

03-05-2014 9:26 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

megaman needs a huge revamp before it becomes relevant again. mighty no. 9 was only backed by insanity from fanboys with too much goddamned money--like black draco and those 2 weirdos who rped as a Gay ix and dynamo or whatever.

Necro: if you don't think roy batty was badass you're a Faggot and need to drink turpentine until you die of poisoning

07-28-2015 4:19 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I can't wait for MN9! $20 is all I gave though, which is still less than normal retail prices. Was the minimum to get a copy of the game when it comes out.

07-28-2015 9:37 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I refuse to give Inafune any money.
07-28-2015 9:48 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Why's that? I don't track game makers or anything like that. I just know I love playing MM games, and MN9 looks like a great successor.

07-28-2015 9:59 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'd be cool with Red Ash if MN9 was out, but until your last kickstarter thing is done, doing another seems like a weird move.

07-28-2015 10:02 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Edger:
Why's that? I don't track game makers or anything like that. I just know I love playing MM games, and MN9 looks like a great successor.

He's... kind of personally odious. I'd let Hol explain.
08-01-2015 1:17 AMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Ah God Damnit
Mighty No. 9 Will Not Release In 2015 - News - www.GameInformer.com

08-01-2015 1:55 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

i never used to see why so many people here hated inafune until mighty no. 9

it looks like crap, especially with how successful the kickstarter was, but inafune was more interested in taking people's money than making a good game. it's further evidenced with his push to make mighty no. 9 a media franchise before even delivering the finished product, and then red ash

mn9's cocept art looked great, the fake screenshot, but the actual game looks like shit

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

08-01-2015 2:22 AMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Looks playable to me, but I guess I won't find out anytime soon.

08-01-2015 6:03 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah he went straight to "lets make an anime!!!111" instead of making the game look exciting and great

08-01-2015 11:48 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Hannibal Lecter:
i never used to see why so many people here hated inafune until mighty no. 9

it looks like crap, especially with how successful the kickstarter was, but inafune was more interested in taking people's money than making a good game. it's further evidenced with his push to make mighty no. 9 a media franchise before even delivering the finished product, and then red ash

mn9's cocept art looked great, the fake screenshot, but the actual game looks like shit

Have you seen the gameplay of the first stage? It looks painfully mediocre.

The worst part is the main character's model looks like shit.

Let me explain. He has rivets over his chest. In-game they're painted on, not modeled.
08-01-2015 4:27 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Margot:
Yeah he went straight to "lets make an anime!!!111" instead of making the game look exciting and great

"MERCHANDISING! MERCHANDISING!"

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

08-02-2015 10:22 AMManchester Devil is offline Send an Email to Manchester Devil Homepage of Manchester Devil Search for Posts by Manchester Devil Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It's like Inafune doesn't remember the hows and why of the failures of neo-Megaman and Neo-X1 if he's already yelling "Merchandising! Merchandising!" like he thinks he's onto a winner before his attempt at reclaiming past glories new cash cow is ready. People are fickle as fuck and will forget what they thought they wanted if something else comes along and grabs their interests in a way they didn't expect. What's he going to do if MN9 falls flat on its face? Cry to the gaming sites again to blame it all on Capcom again?

Quote:

Quote:

Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Coffee Table Book - Writings  » MegaManX True Power