What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Coffee Table Book - Writings  » My really shitty and emo poetry» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (5): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page My really shitty and emo poetry
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
01-08-2008 4:53 AMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

MUCH OBLIGED

01-08-2008 4:54 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Though, I feel calling it poetry is an insult to the term...
01-08-2008 5:12 AMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'VE NEVER FOUND ANY POETRY LEGITIMATE

EXCEPT FOR LIKE, ONE EACH OF ROBERT FROST, LANGSTON HUGHES, AND DAVID THOROUGH OR SOMETHING, DAVID THOROUGH MIGHT AS WELL STAND FOR HIS WHOLE MOVEMENT, I DON'T REALLY KNOW WHICH ONE HE IS

01-08-2008 6:21 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You mean Henry David Thoreau?
01-08-2008 9:35 AMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

THAT'S WHAT I TYPED, RIGHT?

THAT WAS LIKE THREE HOURS AGO, AND I WAS ASLEEP

01-08-2008 5:03 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

No, no, you called him David Thorough.
01-08-2008 5:04 PMPedocles is offline Send an Email to Pedocles Search for Posts by Pedocles Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
David Thorough.

I bet he is very meticulous about things.

Quote:
In life, be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

01-08-2008 5:04 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...That sucked.
01-08-2008 5:12 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Ew. Transcendentalism.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

01-08-2008 5:49 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Sharpshooter005
Ew. Transcendentalism.

This is pretty much what my brain was thinking.

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:
<Alizarin>: mav mav he's mabulous la la la

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

01-08-2008 7:24 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Thorough.

Fucking lawl

Gerald Ford: If Lincoln were alive today, he'd be turning over in his grave.

01-08-2008 7:38 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Transcendentalism seems painfully arrogant, but I digress.
01-08-2008 9:25 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

If it were written now, we'd probably be laughing at it

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

01-08-2008 10:26 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Like postmodernist?
01-08-2008 11:44 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Aristdottle
I WAS ASLEEP

01-08-2008 11:49 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You cannot type while asleep!

ONE CANNOT FEEL ASLEEP.

Gerald Ford: If Lincoln were alive today, he'd be turning over in his grave.

01-09-2008 12:54 AMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

GET OFF ME

03-02-2008 12:27 AMScott Pilgrim is offline Search for Posts by Scott Pilgrim Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

If you guys even understand transcendentalism in the slightest, I would be shocked

And that's not to defend transcendentalism, that's just an acute observation

ITT: Ralph Waldo Emerson

03-02-2008 12:27 AMScott Pilgrim is offline Search for Posts by Scott Pilgrim Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Although I will say I based an entire story I wrote (some 200 pages) entirely on an Emerson quote from 'Nature' and the introduction thereof:

"Foregoing generations beheld God and Nature face-to-face; we, through their eyes."

03-02-2008 1:16 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I FUCKING HATE TRANSCENDENTALISM. ALL OF THEM. EMERSON, THOREAU, DICKINSON. THEY SHOULD ROT IN THE STYGIAN DEPTHS OF HELL.

GET THIS OFF THE FORUMS, GET IT AWAY FROM ME. I DON'T...YOU'RE ALL ABOVE THIS, GET THIS SHIT THE HELL AWAY FROM ME.

Quote by Alizarin:

Pages (5): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Coffee Table Book - Writings  » My really shitty and emo poetry