What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Coffee Table Book - Writings  » My really shitty and emo poetry» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (5): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page My really shitty and emo poetry
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
03-05-2008 11:48 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I would be bad at it by default
03-06-2008 3:56 AMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Freeze
I suck at driving, let it be known

Noted and Laughing Out Loud

Quote:
Originally posted by Hol
I had some jackass who didn't know WHAT the fuck they were doing almost back over me. Yes backup the SUV almost into me why the fucker needed 50 feet of backup space I have no idea

But I didn't move an inch, ahahhaa. I stood there with a :| face, and thinking "I am memorzing this license plate fucker, just try me"

There's almost no fun in driving anymore, because people like this don't know what the fuck they are doing and they're everywhere... EVERYWHERE.
Peace.

06-09-2013 11:11 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Holy shit, did someone put that stuff in her sig or was it placed there by her?

She was the 15 year old Pyros was trying to fuck (he was 19)

Bill Murray: Don't think about your errors or failures; otherwise, you'll never do a thing.

06-09-2013 11:19 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I have absolutely no idea.
06-10-2013 12:08 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Tehya Nwalme:
This is something I wrote and would like critted. I beg for some response to this. It is slightly warped - but it's better than some of the stuff I could put here.
:D

Time

A man wanders the narrow street
Behind him, dust swirls and coalesces.
Pebbles crumble.
Time moves.
His weather-stretched face turns; looks.
His gaze rests on, penetrates, you.
Time runs.
You fall into it.
You decay in the liquid seconds.
Your thoughts slur and bones stiffen.

Eyebrow

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

06-10-2013 12:11 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Why do people write shitty poetry and post it on the internet

Bill Murray: Don't think about your errors or failures; otherwise, you'll never do a thing.

06-10-2013 12:16 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

ITTT we write bad poems

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

06-10-2013 12:19 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

hey i was walking heah!
you god damn motherfucking queeah!
damn! i hate youse!
and dont forget the niggers and jews!
my way is right
my way is white

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

06-10-2013 12:23 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I

don't have

the correct,,,,formatting

I sit

longing for the proper

sentence

to escape from the tendrils known as my digital-

digital-

digitsssssssss

06-10-2013 12:23 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

ITT I mock Mav

06-10-2013 12:26 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Down the alley
legs move, rhythmic
one.
two.
one.
two.
you take a step.
you take another step.
you keep on walking.
you keep coming
like flowing juices
you keep going
like the energizer bunny
Time.
Eternal.
Because batteries can be recharged.

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

06-10-2013 12:52 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Parroting forth
criminal intent
capitalizing on the core
fundamentally speaking
ing ing
lying underneath
insects
grazing unlike cattle

06-10-2013 2:44 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Cpt. Badass:
ITTT we write bad poems

Is this the cheat code for S rank?

Also speaking of poems, I kinda lol'd at the name of one of the missions in secret world when you get to the illuminati academy. "The rec center cannot hold".

Because it's a parody of a line from "the second coming" by Yeats, and I like Yeats.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

06-12-2013 5:59 AMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

A need arises
I need relief
From daily problems
Plaguing me

A hand descends
To my belt
One swift motion
The latch releases

I caress the balls
My salvation's key
Release of breath
Signals anticipation

My hand springs to action
The time has come
With one final motion
Pokeball, Go

Lost Horizon - Heart of Storm

07-23-2013 9:28 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by OrgaSam:
ITT I mock Mav

Opso finally had a useful feature I discovered.

Let's just say it seems a lot quieter on there now. And it was without their stupid "everyone must know everything always" policy.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

07-23-2013 9:30 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

An ignore?
07-23-2013 9:35 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

They tell you that and the last thing I need is some agitated self-righteous anarchist causing even the briefest of headaches.

What I meant is you can just basically mute them into oblivion.

I had forgotten what a readable Book of Faces screen without six thousand tumblr links posted within seconds of one another actually looked like. It's still Book of Faces but its borderline pleasant

Quote by Alizarin:

07-24-2013 8:38 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It sounds amazing.
07-24-2013 9:55 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

The silence...the beautiful silence

Now if I could just figure out/remember who the hell some of these people trying to friend me are.

Quote by Alizarin:

09-15-2015 4:12 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Bill Cipher:
The silence...the beautiful silence

Now if I could just figure out/remember who the hell some of these people trying to friend me are.

My other personalities

Pages (5): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Coffee Table Book - Writings  » My really shitty and emo poetry