What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Misc. Area  » Worp Station  » Superbeast Lair, version 4!» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Superbeast Lair, version 4!
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
07-22-2004 10:43 PMHypershell is offline Send an Email to Hypershell Homepage of Hypershell Search for Posts by Hypershell Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

http://www.kurokastle.net/SBL/main.php

All hyper things, giant monsters, and people who are sick of forum politics can now take refuge. The new SBL is on Kurozan's server, so special thanks to ye! All old member info and add-ons are intact, and I hope to add more new stuff later.

Orga1984: I never worshipped you, X. I passed out the popcorn during your Holly-pr0n displays, but I never worshipped you.
TDotOL: *Whistles innocently*

This post has been edited; it was last edited by Hypershell: 07-22-2004 10:44 PM.

07-23-2004 5:33 AMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Sweet! =D

EDIT: Holy SHIT my avatar is old over there. XD

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:
<Alizarin>: mav mav he's mabulous la la la

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

11-27-2008 2:28 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Wonder what that guy was doing lookin' here
11-27-2008 2:37 AMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

that guy?

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

11-27-2008 2:38 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Somebody was looking at this topic with Opera
11-27-2008 2:40 AMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

oh

bot or just some unregistered Faggot?

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:

Quote by Daveh:

11-27-2008 2:42 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

REGISTER, WE WON'T BITE!

HARD!
11-27-2008 2:43 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

maybe it was maji

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

01-14-2011 8:47 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Hypershell:
All hyper things, giant monsters, and people who are sick of forum politics can now take refuge.

This was a furry board, wasn't it.
01-14-2011 11:28 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

..sounds like it

Aliz: yeah we were told that this keiko business would all work out but then the economy crashed and we're left with these useless asians.

01-15-2011 3:31 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Shockingly, Hyper became sort of laid back.
01-15-2011 3:46 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

did this board not have an arcade and if so i remember becoming the pacman king with hollow's account Laughing Out Loud

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

01-15-2011 8:26 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It had one yes

Aliz: yeah we were told that this keiko business would all work out but then the economy crashed and we're left with these useless asians.

01-16-2011 9:58 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I lost the WBB2 arcade I had. Frown
01-16-2011 6:19 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

What happened to it?
01-21-2011 3:49 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I just lost it. It was in German so I was kind of lost as to its operation.
01-21-2011 3:38 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Aww, no German arcade.
01-21-2011 4:10 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It's like frogger except the other side of the road is poland

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

01-22-2011 2:32 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'd make my own if I knew how.
03-24-2011 12:40 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

The coding expertise was a lie

And I thought you were a wizard

Pages (2): [1] 2 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Misc. Area  » Worp Station  » Superbeast Lair, version 4!