What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Misc. Area  » Worp Station  » Gaven RPG - Crystal Remake.» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Gaven RPG - Crystal Remake.
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
08-05-2004 2:20 PMElblai is offline Send an Email to Elblai Homepage of Elblai Search for Posts by Elblai Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Format: Messageboard
Genre: original
Name: Legend of the Lands: A Gaven RPG
Minimum Age Requirement: no limit
Deadline: no deadline

Game Description: Here we offer you a chance to delve into an extraordinary world of fantasy, epic adventure, and captivating mystery. Stay a while and let us entertain you with our stories of far off lands, heroes, and monsters. Dive deep into a realm lush with everything you can imagine - and more. Find comfort, love, joy, struggle, and redemption in our world of stories...or create your own!

You'll really have to peruse the site to get a feel for it... the flash page in the beginning is pretty self-explanatory. If you have any questions, contact the Gaven team at gaven@kurokastle.net - be sure to mention where you found this ad.

08-05-2004 2:21 PMElblai is offline Send an Email to Elblai Homepage of Elblai Search for Posts by Elblai Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Just as a note... this is not my only post on this site. I am an older member... just returning. :P

08-05-2004 2:22 PMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Hey Elblai, it's kind of odd to see you here. Laughing Out Loud

Needless to say, I'm already registered and stuff, and since this was technically the first "new" (besides here/DS and Trev's place) RP that was ever succesful, I don't see why people wouldn't rejoin.

Quote by Necro:
there's this cookie cutter life that people expect you to have and once you hit your 20s you're supposed to be somewhere in the middle of it

i ate the dough

08-05-2004 2:31 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I merged your accounts Elblai... Heh.
08-05-2004 11:08 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Genito Crimsa
Hey Elblai, it's kind of odd to see you here. Laughing Out Loud

Needless to say, I'm already registered and stuff, and since this was technically the first "new" (besides here/DS and Trev's place) RP that was ever succesful, I don't see why people wouldn't rejoin.

*cough*Solaris*cough*

Does Knight V count?

Man, I really need to work on my Solaris stuff. I'll get to crystal when I can, but I have the mainstream RP to work on, like 4 characters, plus my own RPG, AA, to work on(I need to get those damn Demis makeable! Such a pain), Solaris of course, and soon I'll be tied to Cove City. No promises, El. In fact, I think Fenix has priority on this one, I've been neglecting his site(and so has everyone else, you bastards.)

08-05-2004 11:21 PMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Fenix has been neglecting it for Gaven. :P

And this came WAAAY before Knight V or Solaris. =P

Quote by Necro:
there's this cookie cutter life that people expect you to have and once you hit your 20s you're supposed to be somewhere in the middle of it

i ate the dough

08-05-2004 11:47 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh, my bad. I read "only" instead of "first". >_<

And, I dunno. AA was shortly successful >_> It was out at the same time or before. Hell, I linked to Crystal RPG on the AA website. But no, I don't think I had quite as many posts. (I think people were too busy with Crystal at first, and then just got lazy when Crystal died and they had freetime for AA.)

Shit, this sucks. I have to compete with Solaris, Cove City, and now Crystal, which everyone loves. Naruto isn't still up, is it?

08-05-2004 11:59 PMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It is, but I think it's attracting a generally different audience. People from other RP sites and such.

Quote by Necro:

i ate the dough

08-06-2004 6:33 AMMitsukai is offline Homepage of Mitsukai Search for Posts by Mitsukai Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Naruto? If you mean Autumn Rain, it is!

http://autumnrain.kurokastle.net/forum/

Registered to Gaven, though I don't plan on doing anything there yet. AR is on a higher priority.

08-07-2004 11:32 PMElblai is offline Send an Email to Elblai Homepage of Elblai Search for Posts by Elblai Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Need no worry yourselves - Priority or no, Gaven is here to be played.

I promised once that Crystal would return, and here I am bringing said promise to life. If you wish not to play, then do not play - I simply am giving everyone an opprotunity to place themselves on the "First new RPG" from way back when. (I did not know that was even true... thanks?)
If it need be, and Gaven is lesser than those newer RPGs, then it shall simply fall into obscurity again - surrendering to the newer RPs.

I am only the messenger. :P

08-07-2004 11:46 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Bah! You have a cult following, you bastard, LOL!

Where are all my dutch fanboys when I need them? Oh... that's right. YOU STOLE THEM!

Seriousky, though. I made a small post. Nothing much. My two chars will probably just do weird things until a story quest comes along for everyone.

08-08-2004 8:30 AMMitsukai is offline Homepage of Mitsukai Search for Posts by Mitsukai Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Well I took the time to read the changes, looks promising I’ll give it a try. It’s going to be the third RP priority from the top. Which means AR still stands higher, but I’ll at least post something beside those two registrations. Just tell me it won’t die like last time. Lie if needed!

Quote:
Where are all my dutch fanboys when I need them? Oh... that's right. YOU STOLE THEM!

His brainwashing music worked simply… better than yours.

08-08-2004 10:05 AMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Uh-huh.... sure. I don't think so. You're all traitors, :P

Well... you all joined once before, maybe you'll do it again :/

07-20-2005 4:26 AMSyrus is offline Send an Email to Syrus Homepage of Syrus Search for Posts by Syrus Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Wow, it seems like I keep coming back every two months or so, lol. Well anyways, I saw this topic and thought that it's pretty cool that Crystal is coming back. I came in here just to say Hi to old friends, like Elblai. Also, I'd just like the downlow on everything about this because I went to the website, and it seems to be under construction. Is the story still the same as it was before? I can still remember most of it and I think I saved my old threads, lol. Roll Eyes Anyways, I think I'll be checking in more often, because I miss the old days! By the way, if you're an old friend and want to catch up with me, my AIM name is urx0wndisaster.

07-20-2005 1:41 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah, the site has been under construction for a long time now. Maybe somebody should ask him about it.

07-20-2005 4:47 PMSyrus is offline Send an Email to Syrus Homepage of Syrus Search for Posts by Syrus Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Is his screen name still MythyD?

07-20-2005 5:59 PMMal is offline Search for Posts by Mal Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

One would hope not - it's a rather silly name.
07-20-2005 6:02 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It is. He's like never on it though. LOL

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:
<Alizarin>: mav mav he's mabulous la la la

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Misc. Area  » Worp Station  » Gaven RPG - Crystal Remake.