What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Misc. Area  » The Wasteland  » Umm... About the AwAnime forums» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Umm... About the AwAnime forums
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
07-29-2002 8:11 AMP is offline Search for Posts by P Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I checked them out and saw they were all down.

For instance at Aenir Temple I saw the following:
Quote:
Warning: Access denied for user: 'awanimenet@localhost' (Using password: YES) in /home/virtual/site39/fst/var/www/html/forum/class_db_zugriff.php on line 23

Warning: MySQL Connection Failed: Access denied for user: 'awanimenet@localhost' (Using password: YES) in /home/virtual/site39/fst/var/www/html/forum/class_db_zugriff.php on line 23

Database error in WoltLab Burning Board: Link-ID == false, connect failed
mysql error: Access denied for user: 'awanimenet@localhost' (Using password: YES)
mysql error number: 1045
Date: 29.07.2002 @ 09:02
Script: /forum/main.php
Referer:

There seems to be some technical problems with the database at this moment.
Please use the reload-button of your browser to try again.
If these problems continue, please contact the Admin of this Forum.

Another MySQL failure? :drool:

*Is glad this board ain't there anymore* Pleased
07-29-2002 9:07 AMP is offline Search for Posts by P Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Heh... Of course Strider's board is down too.

So is Chaotic's:

Quote:
Warning: Access denied for user: 'awanimenet@localhost' (Using password: YES) in /home/virtual/site39/fst/var/www/html/Chaoticism/class_db_zugriff.php on line 23

Warning: MySQL Connection Failed: Access denied for user: 'awanimenet@localhost' (Using password: YES) in /home/virtual/site39/fst/var/www/html/Chaoticism/class_db_zugriff.php on line 23

Database error in WoltLab Burning Board: Link-ID == false, connect failed
mysql error: Access denied for user: 'awanimenet@localhost' (Using password: YES)
mysql error number: 1045
Date: 29.07.2002 @ 10:06
Script: /Chaoticism/main.php
Referer:

There seems to be some technical problems with the database at this moment.
Please use the reload-button of your browser to try again.
If these problems continue, please contact the Admin of this Forum.
07-29-2002 9:59 AMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I don't know what happend... but, this sucks...

Quote by Necro:
there's this cookie cutter life that people expect you to have and once you hit your 20s you're supposed to be somewhere in the middle of it

i ate the dough

07-29-2002 11:01 AMGir is offline Search for Posts by Gir Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I don't seem to be welcomed at those places anymore so I don't go there. No skin off my nose.
07-29-2002 12:57 PMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Uh, you were perfectly welcome at Aenir, PR.... in fact, I can't think of a single person I don't want there. (Including Boco... would be fun to edit his posts to make him look like a giant dumbass. Laughing Out Loud )

Quote by Necro:
there's this cookie cutter life that people expect you to have and once you hit your 20s you're supposed to be somewhere in the middle of it

i ate the dough

07-29-2002 1:27 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Eh, it appears fixed.. Wonder what happened though.
07-29-2002 1:36 PMStrider 20XX is offline Send an Email to Strider 20XX Search for Posts by Strider 20XX Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by ProtomansRevenge
I don't seem to be welcomed at those places anymore so I don't go there. No skin off my nose.

I never said you couldn't go to GS.
07-29-2002 3:37 PMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by MegaMan X Prime
Eh, it appears fixed.. Wonder what happened though.

Nova changed the password.

Quote by Necro:

i ate the dough

07-30-2002 6:15 AMMal is offline Search for Posts by Mal Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You're welcome at my board, dude.
07-31-2002 8:38 AMStrider 20XX is offline Send an Email to Strider 20XX Search for Posts by Strider 20XX Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Nova changed the SQL password again so AT and GS are down until he gets online and fixes it.
07-31-2002 8:45 AMP is offline Search for Posts by P Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

*Fuses it with the AwAnime forums topic*

Yup! They are down again.
07-31-2002 10:42 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

He changes it whenever Chris knows it, and Chris and Nova get into a fight.

Michael Crichton: It's not easy to cut through a human head with a hacksaw.

07-31-2002 10:50 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

As if i care about his silly forums...
07-31-2002 10:51 PMP is offline Search for Posts by P Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

So the owners of the message boards at AwAnime should really count on this whenever they ask Chris to do some coding favors.
07-31-2002 11:21 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Heh.. I guess.
07-31-2002 11:50 PMHypershell is offline Send an Email to Hypershell Homepage of Hypershell Search for Posts by Hypershell Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

This is why I never considered asking Nova to host my board. I think he's an awesome guy and all, but the AwAnime server is really not dependable. True, Prohosting is pretty much crap as well, but at least I don't have to worry about anyone taking it down on purpose.

And PR, you're welcome pretty much whereever I can help it. Haven't forgotten the few billion favors I owe you for all that nice image/smilie hosting I enjoyed. :D

Orga1984: I never worshipped you, X. I passed out the popcorn during your Holly-pr0n displays, but I never worshipped you.
TDotOL: *Whistles innocently*

02-05-2008 12:21 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

This entire situation was mega Gay.
02-05-2008 12:25 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Awanime was mega Gay

So was Blaze

02-05-2008 12:25 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

..wait that's right Blaze was a pedo after a 14 year old girl, disregard previous

02-05-2008 12:25 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Blaze was the source of 80% of the Gay.

Who the fuck came up with Admins in Black?
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Misc. Area  » The Wasteland  » Umm... About the AwAnime forums