What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » Your hair» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Your hair
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
11-19-2004 1:13 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

First off, what's your hair color?

Secondly, if you weren't looked at like you were crazy, would you dye it a different color? (or have you dyed it? )

Thirdly..hahaha thirdly, what color would you dye it if so?

What's your favorite hair color on the gender of your choosing?

My hair color is dark brown with some red and blonde through it..or maybe that's chestnut brown and not blonde. Well whatever, it's a lighter color. I've dyed it red and black before..and I'm thinking of dying it black yet again..but I'm not sure. My favorite hair color on both guys and girls, is nice boring brown. Or black. I could get over blonde and red after awhile, but I don't really go for those hair colors.. Blue isn't a bad color either. Laughing Out Loud

Aliz: its ok. dustin has guns. we can make this right

11-19-2004 1:15 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Color: Platnium Blonde (basically, human version of Zechs hair)

I'll never dye this sexy hair.

Erm... Favorite hair color on females... Hm. Black and auburn I guess.
11-19-2004 1:33 AMMal is offline Search for Posts by Mal Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I like black and brown hair on girls. Blonde works, but with blondes most people's automatic response is to assume that they're stupid - an assumption usually proved by the blonde.

Mine's nice, boring brown, often fucked around with wax or gel. Or, as it is now, tussled because I didn't do anything with it after getting out of the shower.
11-19-2004 1:46 AMSZO is offline Send an Email to SZO Homepage of SZO Search for Posts by SZO Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I have brown hair. I wish I could dye my hair pure blue. I think that would be awesome. But I can't. >.< Damn military. I think blue hair would be awesome on a chick, too. just something you dont see everyday.

This post has been edited; it was last edited by SZO: 11-19-2004 1:46 AM.

11-19-2004 1:49 AMMal is offline Search for Posts by Mal Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I had orange for a night. Actually looked pretty OK.
11-19-2004 7:36 AMKrash is offline Send an Email to Krash Search for Posts by Krash Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Strawberry blonde (Its actually orange x_X)
Yes and I have
Black or a brown color

11-19-2004 6:27 PMZed the Dead is offline Send an Email to Zed the Dead Homepage of Zed the Dead Search for Posts by Zed the Dead Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Zuul
First off, what's your hair color?

Secondly, if you weren't looked at like you were crazy, would you dye it a different color? (or have you dyed it? )

Thirdly..hahaha thirdly, what color would you dye it if so?

What's your favorite hair color on the gender of your choosing?

My hair color is dark brown with some red and blonde through it..or maybe that's chestnut brown and not blonde. Well whatever, it's a lighter color. I've dyed it red and black before..and I'm thinking of dying it black yet again..but I'm not sure. My favorite hair color on both guys and girls, is nice boring brown. Or black. I could get over blonde and red after awhile, but I don't really go for those hair colors.. Blue isn't a bad color either. Laughing Out Loud

1) Brown.

2) No, dying my hair would seem fun but then it'd fuck it up ._. I'd rather just get a new haircut or something.

3) Blond (I wish I had blonde hair. I like blond hair on both genders).

I've only dyed my hair once when I was like 12 or 13 and my mom did it and it was supposed to turn blond but instead made it red ROFLMFAO. It was great, too because my hair's just that dark so I can't color it properly. If I were to dye it I'd go for black or red or even blond. I used to have over shoulder-length hair but I cut it to like an inch or less and HOLYFUCK I COULD SEE AGAIN! I think I'll grow it a little but not too much (now it's at my eyes).

But yeah, WHAT'S WITH THE HAIR TOPIC? XD

11-20-2004 6:51 AMAttention Whore is offline Send an Email to Attention Whore Search for Posts by Attention Whore Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Brown hair, medium length, parted. I'll never dye it or do anything to its style again. I love my hair.

Brown is my favourite colour on girls. Not black, just brown.
11-20-2004 10:13 AMP is offline Search for Posts by P Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I've got brown curly hair that goes afro :afro: when I let it grow for a while.

And ironically enough to my username I don't feel like dying or putting it in some style with scrap glue or something.

I think black or red hair looks pretty on girls.
11-20-2004 11:30 AMXander is offline Send an Email to Xander Homepage of Xander Search for Posts by Xander Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I have curly dark dark dark dark brown hair, about shoulder length if straightened. It curls out over my ears. The chicks dig it.

I like brown or blonde hair on girls, I don't always tend to be stereotypical of blondes, thought they DO have some pretty stupid mistakes sometimes.
11-20-2004 12:57 PMManchester Devil is offline Send an Email to Manchester Devil Homepage of Manchester Devil Search for Posts by Manchester Devil Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I have wavy/curly Dark Brown/Black hair and I won't dye my hair because I just look stupid.

I have a perference to girls with Brown and Black Hair. Wink

R.I.P. Mother: 14/01/1955 - 03/04/2017

R.I.P. Brother: 22/01/1981 - 03/12/2018

Quote:
Originally posted by Sharp
It gets weirder too. I just realized...if..if he nailed her he technically had sex with everything and everyone on the internet. Including this forum.

Except he ALSO posts on this forum....so....so then is it masturbation? This is fucking trippy, how did I not realize this before.

Quote:
Originally posted by Holly
Your computer magically produces hentai?!

04-02-2005 2:31 PMfnord is offline Send an Email to fnord Search for Posts by fnord Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Brown/Blonde. It changes depending on if i'm out in the sun or not.
Yes.
Black with Red or Orange tips.
Black, Brown or Red.

I revived a dead thread. YAY!

This post has been edited; it was last edited by fnord: 04-02-2005 2:32 PM.

04-02-2005 3:19 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Threads never die here, they just sleep alot.

04-02-2005 3:26 PMfnord is offline Send an Email to fnord Search for Posts by fnord Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

That's good to know, because death is bad.

baaaaaaaad.

04-02-2005 3:49 PMXander is offline Send an Email to Xander Homepage of Xander Search for Posts by Xander Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Redoing me-

Dark brown hair
It has been blonde
I like brunettes. :>>>>>>
04-03-2005 2:03 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Scaramanga
Threads never die here, they just sleep alot.

Because TDotOL's greatness is immortal?
04-03-2005 2:09 AMMaji is offline Send an Email to Maji Search for Posts by Maji Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Nah, TDotOL is just always exhausted from being so wonderful,=P.

04-03-2005 2:10 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Works for me.
04-03-2005 4:46 AMMal is offline Search for Posts by Mal Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I trim my hair pretty short. I think it looks kinda ugly, and having it short makes the old johnson look bigger.

Oh, wait. The hair on my head...
04-03-2005 12:58 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Laughing My Ass Off

Mal, REALLY NOW. That's not a bad thing though, hopefully the chicks won't get pubes in their teeth that way.

Pages (9): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » Your hair