What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » Your hair» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (9): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Your hair
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
04-03-2005 9:58 PMAttention Whore is offline Send an Email to Attention Whore Search for Posts by Attention Whore Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Can we please not say things like that... I actually meet Mal in real life every now and then..
04-03-2005 10:02 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You poor, unfortunate bastard.
04-03-2005 10:04 PMMal is offline Search for Posts by Mal Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You're just jealous because you haven't experienced The Awesomness Of Mal In Real Life, and because of this your life will always feel just that little bit empty.
04-03-2005 10:07 PMLady Rosalind is offline Send an Email to Lady Rosalind Search for Posts by Lady Rosalind Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Not that empty...

04-03-2005 10:10 PMMal is offline Search for Posts by Mal Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quite empty, in fact.

As a matter of fact, I have a certified +3 Emptiness Filler.
04-03-2005 10:13 PMLady Rosalind is offline Send an Email to Lady Rosalind Search for Posts by Lady Rosalind Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Is that so?

Good god, life has no meaning any more. How will us minions survive with such emptiness in our worlds?

04-03-2005 10:16 PMAttention Whore is offline Send an Email to Attention Whore Search for Posts by Attention Whore Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Kahlua, obviously.
04-03-2005 10:17 PMLady Rosalind is offline Send an Email to Lady Rosalind Search for Posts by Lady Rosalind Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'll keep my vodka, but yes.

04-03-2005 10:19 PMMal is offline Search for Posts by Mal Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah, that pretty much covers it. Add milk for variety. My Emptiness Filler is pretty selective about whose emptiness it chooses to fill.

Also, to answer the question posed in your new sig, I find a very patchy and selective memory to me a wonderful tool.
04-03-2005 10:21 PMLady Rosalind is offline Send an Email to Lady Rosalind Search for Posts by Lady Rosalind Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

That doesn't surprise me in the slightest.

04-03-2005 10:21 PMAttention Whore is offline Send an Email to Attention Whore Search for Posts by Attention Whore Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Ignorance and an imaginary world works for me.
04-03-2005 10:22 PMLady Rosalind is offline Send an Email to Lady Rosalind Search for Posts by Lady Rosalind Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Alex, you're starting a trend...

04-03-2005 10:25 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Man, my academic work fills the void in my life up quite nicely thanks. Heh.
04-03-2005 10:35 PMMal is offline Search for Posts by Mal Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

That's good, because you're really not my Emptiness Filler's type.
07-31-2006 1:12 AMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Dark brown, a frightning mixture between Solid Snake and Gregory Harrison normally.

Slicked back, It's like Christian Bale's.

07-31-2006 1:15 AMMal is offline Search for Posts by Mal Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh GOD, another revival.

Quick start telling us about Creationism.
07-31-2006 1:16 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Tallgeese Ω
Color: Platnium Blonde

Ahahaha..HE'S AN ALBINO

Quote:
I'll keep my vodka

Who the hell was this and what happened to them. I like their style.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

This post has been edited; it was last edited by Russian Agent: 07-31-2006 1:17 AM.

07-31-2006 1:17 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

My hair > all other hair on the forums

I really gotta start spelling platinum correctly.
07-31-2006 1:17 AMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

In the beginning, God said let there be light. As in, he just went *click*.

Needless to say, this caused an uproar with opinionated young white boys who can't shut the fuck up until they are satisfied.

07-31-2006 1:17 AMMal is offline Search for Posts by Mal Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Laughing My Ass Off

My hair is still brown. Still shortish, still incredibly sexual.

My cockhair remains trimmed.
Pages (9): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » Your hair