What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » Your hair» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (9): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Your hair
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
07-31-2006 1:17 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Emperor Zaphod
In the beginning, God said let there be light. As in, he just went *click*.

Needless to say, this caused an uproar with albinos AS IT HURTS THEM.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

07-31-2006 1:18 AMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Correct editing for 700 points.

07-31-2006 1:18 AMMal is offline Search for Posts by Mal Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Sharpshooter005
Quote:
Originally posted by Tallgeese Ω
Color: Platnium Blonde

Ahahaha..HE'S AN ALBINO

Quote:
I'll keep my vodka

Who the hell was this and what happened to them. I like their style.

That is my ex, and I can assure you the style is an act.

EDIT: Whoops. That -was- my ex. She's gone now.
07-31-2006 1:19 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Ripping me off for 0 points is Zaphod.

---

And Sharp... you'll wish you hadn't asked that question about Rosalind.
07-31-2006 1:19 AMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Mal
Laughing My Ass Off

My hair is still brown. Still shortish, still incredibly sexual.

My cockhair remains trimmed.

It takes an insane man to bring a sharp object that close to his manhood. An insane man.

07-31-2006 1:20 AMMal is offline Search for Posts by Mal Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Crazy AWESOME.
07-31-2006 1:21 AMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Tallgeese Ω
Ripping me off for 0 points is Zaphod.

---

And Sharp... you'll wish you hadn't asked that question about Rosalind.

But I gave my crazy sum of 700

And Ed gave me the rundown of the Rosalind thing. Or maybe Maji did.

This post has been edited; it was last edited by D: 07-31-2006 1:21 AM.

07-31-2006 1:22 AMMal is offline Search for Posts by Mal Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I think when we look back on this argument we'll see that I won.
07-31-2006 1:22 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Which argument?
07-31-2006 1:23 AMMal is offline Search for Posts by Mal Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

This one, fuckface.
07-31-2006 1:23 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
the Rosalind thing

STORY TIME

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

07-31-2006 1:23 AMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Your dead wrong, you lazy non-american.

07-31-2006 1:30 AMMal is offline Search for Posts by Mal Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Quote:
the Rosalind thing

STORY TIME

All right, sit down with a scotch or something. Light a cigarette. We're going back in time to the year 2002.

So back then, I was a dumb highschool kid (a bit like Ed only a bit less naive). I met me a girl and decided to go out with her. Looking back I can't think why - I think I had some self esteem issues and didn't think I could do any better (I was quite wrong, as it happened, I just didn't have the cojones).

Anyway, once while I was at her place she was changing or something so I started cruising around here on her laptop. Or something, I forget how she found the place now. I do remember thinking at the time it would be a good idea to introduce my mentally and emotionally unstable girlfriend to this forum.

As it happened this was a bad thing, and she stuck around like a bad smell even after the breakup. It took a long hyperbole-filled journal post radically denouncing her and her influence on my life (which was only partially exaggerated) to finally make her leave.

She pretends to be a lot more hardcore (heavy drinker etc) than she really is. She does it because she wants to win friends and influence people but it rarely works. She has a reputation around her college for being extremely annoying.

Story time's over. I want a glass of milk.
07-31-2006 1:32 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Mmm, Nesquik.
07-31-2006 1:33 AMMal is offline Search for Posts by Mal Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

There's only one substance worthy of intruding upon my milk - caramel flavouring.
07-31-2006 1:34 AM¡Rush! is offline Send an Email to ¡Rush! Search for Posts by ¡Rush! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

My hairs long, shaggy, and REALLY dirty blonde. Very rarely people think it's dirty strawberry or even brown. It's extremely clean and soft, and goes just past my shoulders all around. It's really shaggy. A lot of people think I look like Kurt Cobain (even in the face). I would never let this hair be harmed by scissors or dye. It's extremely soft, smooth, silky, and overall sexy. I swear, people can't keep their hands off of it. People always ask if they can touch it. Especially when I lived in Japan when it was platinum blonde. I mean.. that bright blonde midst all of them with black hair? Amazing. The older I get, the darker my hair gets. Me and my mom think that by the time I'm 25, it'll be black. I don't know. It happened to her. Anyways, I like black or brown in a girl. I actually don't like blonde in most cases.
07-31-2006 1:35 AMMal is offline Search for Posts by Mal Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...Cool.
07-31-2006 1:36 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Foghat Gray
A lot of people think I look like Kurt Cobain (even in the face).

So you have a fatal shotgun wound?

Quote by Alizarin:

07-31-2006 1:37 AMMal is offline Search for Posts by Mal Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

LOL
07-31-2006 1:38 AM¡Rush! is offline Send an Email to ¡Rush! Search for Posts by ¡Rush! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Foghat Gray
A lot of people think I look like Kurt Cobain (even in the face).

So you have a fatal shotgun wound?

Right through my face, a clean blow. I keep what's left of my head in a jar at my bedside.
Pages (9): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » Your hair