What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » Your hair» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (9): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Your hair
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
07-31-2006 1:39 AMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Fucking zombies. Won't stay dead, will you?

07-31-2006 1:41 AM¡Rush! is offline Send an Email to ¡Rush! Search for Posts by ¡Rush! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Not as long as my master has the Necronomicon, I won't.
07-31-2006 1:42 AMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

MOTHERFUCK!

WHERE'S BRUCE CAMPBELL!?!

07-31-2006 1:43 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

So she wasn't unstable/very fond of the sauce, just pretending?

Oh yeah she can get ovarian cancer I guess then, dosen't sound terribly fun as a person.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

07-31-2006 1:43 AM¡Rush! is offline Send an Email to ¡Rush! Search for Posts by ¡Rush! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

SILENCE! I'LL EAT YOUR SOUL!!
07-31-2006 1:43 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Foghat Gray

That reminds me, peon...

Where's my burger?
07-31-2006 1:44 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:

Zombies don't eat souls.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

07-31-2006 1:45 AM¡Rush! is offline Send an Email to ¡Rush! Search for Posts by ¡Rush! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Tallgeese Ω
Quote:

That reminds me, peon...

Where's my burger?

Bloody Hell, I got distracted midst the bad end of a chainsaw finding it's way through my forehead.

Quote:
Originally posted by Sharpshooter005
Quote:

Zombies don't eat souls.

Evil Dead 2

kthnx

This post has been edited; it was last edited by ¡Rush!: 07-31-2006 1:45 AM.

07-31-2006 1:46 AMMal is offline Search for Posts by Mal Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Sharpshooter005
So she wasn't unstable/very fond of the sauce, just pretending?

Oh yeah she can get ovarian cancer I guess then, dosen't sound terribly fun as a person.

She was quite unstable she just wasn't a very good alcoholic. Like a lot of girls she went to school with she thought it was a better strategy to pretend to be drunk and seek attention.
07-31-2006 2:05 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

See, this just shows Sharpie's true taste, thinking Rosalind was cool.

Good god. I told you X, that it just wasn't worth it.

Bill Murray: Don't think about your errors or failures; otherwise, you'll never do a thing.

07-31-2006 2:09 AMMal is offline Search for Posts by Mal Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It's OK Sharpie, we all make mistakes. At least you didn't sleep with her.

:embarrassed:
07-31-2006 2:12 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

That reminds me, peon...

Where's my burger?

Bloody Hell, I got distracted midst the bad end of a chainsaw finding it's way through my forehead.

Well then, GO BACK AND GET IT BITCH.

---

Hol, I'd point out Mal had SEX with the girl in question. Repeatedly. And told us stories related to it.
07-31-2006 2:12 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Well, at least you're not Ed, Mal. Smile

Bill Murray: Don't think about your errors or failures; otherwise, you'll never do a thing.

07-31-2006 2:13 AMMal is offline Search for Posts by Mal Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

That's true.

I LIKE CONDOMS.
07-31-2006 2:13 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I like the idea of strawberry flavored condoms.

07-31-2006 2:14 AMMaji is offline Send an Email to Maji Search for Posts by Maji Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

If I let my hair grow out too long I get a Jewish afro.

True fact.

07-31-2006 2:15 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I find it hard to believe anything could take away the underlying, non-fleshy taste of condoms that comes by virtue of their material.
07-31-2006 2:17 AMMal is offline Search for Posts by Mal Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Hol, I'd point out Mal had SEX with the girl in question. Repeatedly. And told us stories related to it.

Thank you, Captain Self-Esteem Killer.

I don't know about flavoured condoms - we can put it on after it's been in your mouth, right?
07-31-2006 2:18 AM¡Rush! is offline Send an Email to ¡Rush! Search for Posts by ¡Rush! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Exactly. What's the point of flavored condoms? A blowjob with a condom is fucking pointless.
07-31-2006 2:21 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Uh no, it's definitely not pointless

Pages (9): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » Your hair