What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » Your hair» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (9): « first ... « previous 7 8 [9] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Your hair
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
09-22-2014 4:48 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I Luv DP

Hol: It looks like a dreidel.
X: I've never eaten one of those.

09-23-2014 12:39 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Lezard Valeth:
I Luv DP

Hol has kinks

(couldn't resist going for the sex joke, sorry)

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

09-23-2014 6:35 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Lezard Valeth:
I Luv DP

We know.

Me especially.
09-23-2014 4:16 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Bill Cipher:
Quote by Lezard Valeth:
I Luv DP

Hol has kinks

(couldn't resist going for the sex joke, sorry)

..I was going for that joke

I infact want a I Luv DP shirt

09-23-2014 4:39 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

That would be lol

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

09-23-2014 7:17 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

This reminds me somehow, are you coming to the wedding

09-23-2014 8:14 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Lezard Valeth:

Doubtful, I want to, but doubtful.

Meeting hol and x in person, setting foot on the soil of the homeland once again.....sigh.

Quote by Alizarin:

09-24-2014 1:11 AMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Wait, there's one planned?

Quote by Necro:
there's this cookie cutter life that people expect you to have and once you hit your 20s you're supposed to be somewhere in the middle of it

i ate the dough

09-24-2014 1:55 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Not ours, my cousin's.
09-24-2014 7:30 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

If it was their wedding I'd absolutely go, come hell or high water.

Quote by Alizarin:

09-24-2014 8:38 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Bill Cipher:
Quote by Lezard Valeth:

Doubtful, I want to, but doubtful.

Meeting hol and x in person, setting foot on the soil of the homeland once again.....sigh.

my baboon heart

10-18-2014 7:16 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Another opportunity lost. Alas, heh.

Quote by Alizarin:

10-18-2014 7:56 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yup, it was fun.
10-19-2014 11:23 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

The voicemail was lol. And I got to yammer on the phone for a while so...in a way I was there in spirit?

Quote by Alizarin:

09-22-2015 6:41 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I've been dying my hair red the past year. But its like a brown red and not fakeass red. I dunno, it's like my actual hair but lighter.

I hate dying it black so that was out.

09-22-2015 8:29 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Huh, yeah I guess it did look a tinge red..

Quote by Alizarin:

09-23-2015 1:28 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I don;t think before I type. Smile
Pages (9): « first ... « previous 7 8 [9] « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » Your hair