What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Misc. Area  » The Wasteland  » Testing weird BBCode bug.» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Testing weird BBCode bug.
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
01-24-2005 1:22 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Bleh

Spoiler (click to show/hide):
01-24-2005 7:08 AMMal is offline Search for Posts by Mal Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I don't see no spoilers, Mr X sir.
01-24-2005 6:27 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I KNEW I forgot to add something back. Thanks for the reminder. Fixed.
01-24-2005 6:38 PMP is offline Search for Posts by P Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...And Mozilla doesn't let it work properly, Mr X sir.
01-24-2005 6:40 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

That's because I edited the javascript file. You need to reset your cache. Or barring that...

http://www.seraphicradiance.net/BB/js/images.js

Just reload that file.
01-24-2005 11:51 PMMal is offline Search for Posts by Mal Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I still don't see the spoiler, Mr X sir.

Firefox browser, Enzym C style.
01-25-2005 3:50 AMP is offline Search for Posts by P Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I finally see the spoiler, Mr X sir.

Firefox browser, TDotOL: Nebulae Ghost style.
06-21-2007 7:00 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

THREAD'S OPEN

I HAVE THE FURY OF MY OWN MOMENTUM.

07-21-2007 4:37 PMMaji is offline Send an Email to Maji Search for Posts by Maji Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

that it is.

07-21-2007 4:44 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

OMG HE AIN'T CLOSING IT

WORLD ENDINGGGGG
07-21-2007 5:05 PMMaji is offline Send an Email to Maji Search for Posts by Maji Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

When have I actively closed threads outside of "This Thread is Closed"?

04-14-2009 10:20 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Lmao "Mr X sir"

I HAVE THE FURY OF MY OWN MOMENTUM.

04-15-2009 7:59 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

PUNK was such a polite fellow

I miss 'im
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Misc. Area  » The Wasteland  » Testing weird BBCode bug.