What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » SCHMOOPIE!» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page SCHMOOPIE!
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
02-12-2005 4:15 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Is it just me, or is public affection really really annoying?

Holding hands is fine, yeah. That's great, good to see people liking each other. But just like that episode of Seinfeld where Jerry and his girlfriend nuzzle and go "You're schmoopie!" "No, you're schmoopie!"...that shit drives me insane. >.>

I'm in love myself, but I don't make a goddamned public spectacle of it. I have Durrrr... cutesy names for him but I don't blab them in public. I don't hug him and go "Ohhh my cutey wutey snuggly muffinkins!" or something. Laughing Out Loud

I don't mind people talking -about- their significant others..that's fine. But put them both in a room at the same time, talking and snuggling..makes me want to vomit.

I'm crazy or something, probably. Oh well.

Bill Maher: If you think you have it tough, read history books.

02-12-2005 4:23 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I agree with you. There's a certain line where it gets really annoying.
02-12-2005 4:28 PMSenka is offline Send an Email to Senka Search for Posts by Senka Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It can be worse in high school. ~_~
02-12-2005 7:27 PMKrash is offline Send an Email to Krash Search for Posts by Krash Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Hey, be happy people are having sex in the middle of your highschool hallways.

02-12-2005 7:51 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah Holly, you're not the only one. There's entire societies/countries who think that kind of stuff is to be kept between the two intimate parties.

What's worse is when the two people are hideous... *shudder* The thought of them breeding...

02-12-2005 8:05 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by CreationEdge
Yeah Holly, you're not the only one. There's entire societies/countries who think that kind of stuff is to be kept between the two intimate parties.

What's worse is when the two people are hideous... *shudder* The thought of them breeding...

Sad and true.
02-12-2005 9:11 PMManchester Devil is offline Send an Email to Manchester Devil Homepage of Manchester Devil Search for Posts by Manchester Devil Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Never seen such OTT scenes of affection, though I seen couples kiss/snog in public and it doesn't bother me.

That or I don't give a toss. :tongue:

R.I.P. Mother: 14/01/1955 - 03/04/2017

R.I.P. Brother: 22/01/1981 - 03/12/2018

Quote:
Originally posted by Sharp
It gets weirder too. I just realized...if..if he nailed her he technically had sex with everything and everyone on the internet. Including this forum.

Except he ALSO posts on this forum....so....so then is it masturbation? This is fucking trippy, how did I not realize this before.

Quote:
Originally posted by Holly
Your computer magically produces hentai?!

03-28-2005 12:03 PMMysty is offline Send an Email to Mysty Search for Posts by Mysty Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm engaged, and we don't even do that stuff at home...thank god....:: shudders::

03-28-2005 12:04 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Well congrats!
03-28-2005 7:53 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm engaged too!

..to the Golden Gun that is. It has a scope in Rogue Agent.. *swoons*

03-30-2005 8:02 AMMal is offline Search for Posts by Mal Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

A scope!?! Blasphemy. Scaramanga would never be seen dead with one of those newb devices. He's oldschool. Doesn't need one.
03-30-2005 5:51 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I know..Scaramanga's so accurate with the Golden Gun he doesn't NEED a scope.

But the n00b "Goldeneye" fellow NEEDS a scope because he only has one eye. Yeah! It's not like he's just bad at aiming. Nah.

Goldeneye just needs to get laid, his aim will be perfect. It's true. Well actually, aim might not be perfect, but it sure will be better. Laughing Out Loud

I'm also a n00b at aiming, and need a scope. Frown So the scope idea intrigues me..bwahahaha.

03-30-2005 7:12 PMMal is offline Search for Posts by Mal Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Scaramanga
I know..Scaramanga's so accurate with the Golden Gun he doesn't NEED a scope.

But the n00b "Goldeneye" fellow NEEDS a scope because he only has one eye. Yeah! It's not like he's just bad at aiming. Nah.

Oh sure. Use his physical defects to hide your own lack of skill. He has no depth perception. Hasn't he suffered enough?

Quote:
Goldeneye just needs to get laid, his aim will be perfect. It's true. Well actually, aim might not be perfect, but it sure will be better. Laughing Out Loud

I'm also a n00b at aiming, and need a scope. Frown So the scope idea intrigues me..bwahahaha.

You also need to get laid then.
03-30-2005 7:22 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Laughing Out Loud...

Well, I had no other explanation for the scope on the Golden Gun.. >.> But yeah, it's because idiots like me can't aim that well. But it's a controller for god sakes, not a precise mouse! *makes excuses*

Ninja!

Honestly, I do need to get laid in order to aim better. If watching The Man with the Golden Gun taught me anything, it certainly taught me that. It also taught me that you won't be taken seriousky if you wear a plaid suit (sorry Bond).

03-30-2005 7:41 PMMal is offline Search for Posts by Mal Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

And wrecked ships make for great secret hideouts.
03-31-2005 2:56 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

The Golden Gun had no NEED for a scope in N64 Goldeneye, doesn't need one now.

...It's ironic how the Gold PP7 pwned the Golden Gun though.
03-31-2005 4:12 AMfnord is offline Send an Email to fnord Search for Posts by fnord Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

The Gold PP7 pwned all. =\

03-31-2005 4:18 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Eh, wouldn't go that far. NOTHING BEATS THE RC-P90! NOTHING!
03-31-2005 11:31 AMfnord is offline Send an Email to fnord Search for Posts by fnord Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

RC-P90 was definitely the funnest weapon. =D

However, I usually used Duel Silver PP7s. On multiplayer, however, I often used the RCP90.

03-31-2005 3:42 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

In the Goldeneye game, I liked any weapons. But I prefered grenades and the eye powers.

My brothers couldn't figure out why their shots didn't kill me...

I was good at EMPing their guns at the right time. Wink

Pages (7): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » SCHMOOPIE!