What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » SCHMOOPIE!» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (7): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page SCHMOOPIE!
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
03-31-2005 5:21 PMMaji is offline Send an Email to Maji Search for Posts by Maji Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Super Dragon > RC-P90

But if we're going to debate which is the best weapon in these games, we may as well make a new topic.

03-31-2005 5:42 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

WTF is the Super Dragon?
03-31-2005 6:36 PMMaji is offline Send an Email to Maji Search for Posts by Maji Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

The gun from perfect Dark that is both a heavy machine gun and grenade launcher.

03-31-2005 6:38 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Perfect Dark's best gun is the Farsight. EASILY.
03-31-2005 6:44 PMMal is offline Search for Posts by Mal Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Nup. Superdragon, followed closely by akimbo Falcon 2s.
03-31-2005 6:45 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

FARSIGHT BITCH.

You snipe through WALLS for crying out loud! Hilarious in, say, the Facility.
03-31-2005 7:03 PMMaji is offline Send an Email to Maji Search for Posts by Maji Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Nobody likes the Farsight because it's too cheap.

03-31-2005 7:11 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I like the Golden Gun. Frown

Larry David: I've led this empty life for over forty years and now I can pass that heritage on and ensure that the misery will continue for at least one more generation.

03-31-2005 7:16 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Who doesn't?
03-31-2005 8:09 PMMal is offline Search for Posts by Mal Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It turns into a Lighter, FFS. THAT is badass.
03-31-2005 11:48 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I prefer silver..metal-wise.
But the Golden Gun's too cool NOT to like. Frown

It's a working lighter, cig case (with an S monogram because ol Scary monograms everything), pen, and cufflink. I mean COME ON. You can WEAR a GUN and put it together when you need it.

....don't anyone tell the US Security folks about the Golden Gun, they'll spaz and close airports.

Larry David: I've led this empty life for over forty years and now I can pass that heritage on and ensure that the misery will continue for at least one more generation.

03-31-2005 11:48 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I wonder if the Golden Gun could function in real life...
03-31-2005 11:50 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I would assume the lighter wouldn't be a good idea to have as part of a gun...but I'm not positive.

04-01-2005 8:55 AMMal is offline Search for Posts by Mal Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It would be rather embarrassing to have your gun explode in your hand, yeah.
04-01-2005 7:09 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Embarassing, but comical none-the-less!

Maybe without a -working- lighter, the gun could function though. With really small bullets..unless you have a large pen.

12-31-2006 11:24 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by H
Holding hands is fine, yeah. That's great, good to see people liking each other. But just like that episode of Seinfeld where Jerry and his girlfriend nuzzle and go "You're schmoopie!" "No, you're schmoopie!"...that shit drives me insane. >.>

This is a damn good reason why I have never watched Seinfeld.

Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashu
Hey, be happy people are having sex in the middle of your highschool hallways.

This is the best description of high school I've read in a while.
Peace.

01-01-2007 12:03 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I still don't know why I should be happy that highschoolers are breeding.
01-01-2007 12:43 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Seinfeld is a good show. Dunoo why you wouldn't like it.

01-01-2007 6:58 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by H
I would assume the lighter wouldn't be a good idea to have as part of a gun...but I'm not positive.

Wasnt it like...a gold plated Colt Single Action Army in the book?

I can't tell if thats cooler or incredibly Durrrr... or what. It's both and neither.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

01-01-2007 9:34 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

The lighter was best.
Pages (7): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » SCHMOOPIE!