What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » They're masterworks, all. You can't go wrong.  » Your Work Area» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Your Work Area
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
03-09-2005 8:58 PMKrash is offline Send an Email to Krash Search for Posts by Krash Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Here's how it works: Drop everything you are doing. Grab a camera. Take a picture where you are using a computer at. Label it. Go. Now. Or I will fornicate you with an iron stick.

03-09-2005 9:40 PMMal is offline Search for Posts by Mal Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Here's mine. Poor image quality, but it was taken with my phone.

EDIT: Couple of points. First, at point 2, I neglected to mention the photo of a stuffed Miles "Tails" Prower artfully posed directly in front of Stonehenge.

Secondly, apologies for the typo at 13. I ripped my sleeve and not, in fact, my sleever.

Third and finally, beside 11 is a big fucking stuffed flower. It's got sentimental value, and does not reflect either my sexuality or the gender of the room.
03-09-2005 9:50 PMMaji is offline Send an Email to Maji Search for Posts by Maji Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I got lazy, you can figure out the rest.

03-09-2005 10:16 PMMal is offline Search for Posts by Mal Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Here's the view out of my bedroom window. Note the idyllic lighting, beautiful green lawn, and proximity to the University (it's almost literally over my back fence now, and gaining. It's a five minute walk at the most to every class). Usually, when I get stuck with a post, I'll take some time out and gaze out my window. It's not a bad sight.
03-10-2005 4:14 PMfnord is offline Send an Email to fnord Search for Posts by fnord Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

=D

03-11-2005 3:43 AMMal is offline Search for Posts by Mal Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Hold the fuck on. Necklaces and hairbands? You're a GIRL?
03-11-2005 8:45 AMfnord is offline Send an Email to fnord Search for Posts by fnord Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

No, I'm a guy. I just have a fetish for shiney things, and I have long hair.

This post has been edited; it was last edited by fnord: 03-11-2005 8:46 AM.

03-11-2005 3:14 PMSenka is offline Send an Email to Senka Search for Posts by Senka Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Now, I don't think you're a girl, but geesus. I don't think even I used emoticons that much. It's just another thing that makes you seem like a girl. :P Then again, I could just not know a joke when I see one. That happens a lot with me.. and so then I kill the joke. ):
03-11-2005 11:32 PMfnord is offline Send an Email to fnord Search for Posts by fnord Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You killed it. =( I liked the joke, too! Murderer.

03-12-2005 12:33 AMSenka is offline Send an Email to Senka Search for Posts by Senka Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

o... sry.......... ))): *runs away!*
03-12-2005 6:18 PMZed the Dead is offline Send an Email to Zed the Dead Homepage of Zed the Dead Search for Posts by Zed the Dead Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

LOL I used to have a little box where I'd keep all my hairbands and crap like that in.

03-12-2005 6:23 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You know what they say about men with hairbands...
03-12-2005 10:46 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

That they're incredibly hot if they have long hair?

..okay well, they need a good looking face too.

Robert Smith: When we started I wasn't the singer. I was the drunk rhythm guitarist who wrote all these weird songs.

03-12-2005 11:20 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

A VERRRY good looking face.
03-12-2005 11:42 PMXander is offline Send an Email to Xander Homepage of Xander Search for Posts by Xander Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Well, I fit that description damn well. Minus the hair ties part. I let my rat nest free.
03-13-2005 12:26 AMfnord is offline Send an Email to fnord Search for Posts by fnord Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Appearently I fit it, as well. However I like to wear my hair back, and usually in a ponytail. Or, I did when it was to my shoulders. Now, although it's long, it's to short to be worn in a ponytail.

03-13-2005 10:32 AMXander is offline Send an Email to Xander Homepage of Xander Search for Posts by Xander Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

My hair is too short for it, basically. If i attempt to pull it all back, the front pops out and looks ub3r feminine.
03-13-2005 11:09 AMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm sure it's the hair's fault, Xan. Roll Eyes

03-13-2005 10:56 PMKrash is offline Send an Email to Krash Search for Posts by Krash Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Xander
Well, I fit that description damn well. Minus the hair ties part. I let my rat nest free.

*does the same*

03-13-2005 11:43 PMfnord is offline Send an Email to fnord Search for Posts by fnord Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Within my hair lies many thicker, more annoying strands. These strands make it impossible for my hair to look good without product, or the help of a hair band.

I envy the people who's hair doesn't turn into a triangle without product.

Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » They're masterworks, all. You can't go wrong.  » Your Work Area