What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » They're masterworks, all. You can't go wrong.  » Your Work Area» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Your Work Area
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
01-16-2012 11:37 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Men with long hair nowadays are usually nerds, and very rarely hot dudes in a band/following a band

Descartes: An optimist may see a light where there is none, but why must the pessimist always run to blow it out?

01-16-2012 11:38 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

But nerds are hot.

01-16-2012 11:56 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Guo Huai:
But nerds are hot.

Goons are not hot, I have not seen a hot goon

Descartes: An optimist may see a light where there is none, but why must the pessimist always run to blow it out?

01-16-2012 11:58 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Don't insult nerds by grouping goons in with them.

01-17-2012 12:02 AMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'd assume all goons are invariably nerds.
01-17-2012 12:10 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Moose:
I'd assume all goons are invariably nerds.

This is what I mean, yeah

01-18-2012 2:33 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

This is without a doubt true.
07-31-2016 10:08 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

itt Mal is rich and Maji is defensive of his sexuality

another day on old dot

07-31-2016 10:56 AMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

This came out really blurry when I took it, for some reason, but I can't redo it right now because it's over 3 hours away (well, most of it is).

I also have a pretty nice adjustable chair.

The matching self sits above it. As you can see, the LEGO Frank Lloyd Wright house is typically on the shelf, not my desk.

07-31-2016 1:37 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...I'm sorry, that just looks kinda depressing.
07-31-2016 1:59 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I won't post my work area because all it is is a 42 inch television next to a desktop. A keyboard and mouse is involved, and also my cheap chinese tablet that works better than a Wacom.

07-31-2016 2:17 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Fucking Wacom. What a scam.
07-31-2016 11:20 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Jack Crawford:
...I'm sorry, that just looks kinda depressing.

I converted it to a standing desk, and it has my inclining, magnetic glass surface drafting table beneath that I can pull out to use and still easily see my monitors for references. Dual monitors on a raised shelf for perfect eye height. Mechanical keyboard for less stressful typing. My nice Intuos 3 tablet with an active area the size of printer paper. Trackball mouse. Xbox 360 controller. Fan, lamp, office tools all right there. 8-core CPU, 16gb RAM, SSD OS drive computer hardwired into the router. Recess in wall fits desk perfect and prevents kids from coming in from the side to turn my PC off mid-use.

Hard to see is my gemstone/polished rock collection, minor collectibles, extra mice (depending on today's pain type!) and various accoutrements behind the photo.

Immediately to my right, inside that door, is a large closet. Within a step is my tower storage for all my art supplies and tools. On my left is now a black bookshelf with more toys on display as well as all my drawing reference books.

My cables are a mess, but I have a 5.1 surround system, two monitors, one with a webcam, my Wacom, keyboard, and mic all heading down to the same area.

That photo was post-cleaning though. There's never so little on my desks.

I likely won't be able to get anything close to this layout again. The convenience of having everything I need right there, and not needing to fence off my desk from kids, is amazing.

07-31-2016 11:29 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

The shelf I was talking about.

It's got more stuff on it now, though. More Zelda, more stuffed frogs.

07-31-2016 11:31 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

X and hol have seen it.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

07-31-2016 11:33 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh it's that version of venom where they like merged it with the other dude and not the o.g. one then

Time goes to war, the book, that's the one of the ww2 photos right, I think I've heard of that or seen some of it.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

07-31-2016 11:43 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Scorpion Venom, yeah. I have more Venom toys, but his tail makes him easiest to hang.

Sometimes I have Nightcrawler sticking to the "wall" because the tail can wrap around something.

And yes, Spider-hulk is playing ir guitar.

07-31-2016 11:49 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh I thought it was the hand grabbing onto the shelf

Quote by Alizarin:

07-31-2016 11:58 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It is, but the tail adds stability (shelf is bumped a lot) and lets him hang more upright. Venom toys are terribly unbalanced between upper and lower body.

08-02-2016 8:16 AMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Can I pretend that the one book says Confident Colon in the last picture?

Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » They're masterworks, all. You can't go wrong.  » Your Work Area