What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Maestro - Music  » Who here has heard?» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Who here has heard?
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
03-17-2005 12:19 AMZed the Dead is offline Send an Email to Zed the Dead Homepage of Zed the Dead Search for Posts by Zed the Dead Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Judas Preist's new album?! FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK I love it o_o Easily the best wake up album from modern garbage in a long time. Haven't heard it? I suggest you get your cute little bottom over to Barnes & Noble and stream some of the tracks (or just click here).

You'll love this album if you're into British Metal, Power Metal, Classic Metal. Best album I've heard in a long while o____o

Edit - I should also mention for the most part Judas sounds 100% unchanged after all these years. And those clips are too short to do any justice for the songs ;_; so I'll provide more: Amazon, All Music (account required),

This post has been edited; it was last edited by Zed the Dead: 03-17-2005 12:24 AM.

01-27-2008 11:05 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Null, you were one Gay bastard.
01-27-2008 11:10 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by X-sah
Null, you were one Gay bastard.

Laughing Out Loud

01-28-2008 12:00 AMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Zed the Dead
I should also mention for the most part Judas sounds 100% unchanged the exact fucking same after all these years.

Way to get me to buy their album, Mr. Null!

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:
<Alizarin>: mav mav he's mabulous la la la

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

01-28-2008 10:28 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Can you say FANBOY!?
01-28-2008 10:30 AMPedocles is offline Send an Email to Pedocles Search for Posts by Pedocles Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Wait.

So a band changes how they sound....people get pissed.

A band stays the same....people get pissed.

Murder needs to be legallized QUICK.

Quote:
In life, be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

01-28-2008 10:33 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

People get pissed at anything and everything

Sharp: ...this is not art. If this is what art is now, I am done. I fold, I quit. This is not art, and if saying this means I'm the odd man out from this damnable age until I expire, sure I'll do that.

Fuck the 21st century, it's been nothing but a series of disappointments.

01-28-2008 11:20 AMManchester Devil is offline Send an Email to Manchester Devil Homepage of Manchester Devil Search for Posts by Manchester Devil Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Ha ha. This formerly ignored thread gets noticed.

I'm sorry, but we're really onto a loser if people think throwing in some random instruments/electronics/shitty techno into an established sound is a burst of creavity instead of a fucking disaster just waiting to happen.

Mav: You're certainly in no position to go "LOL exactly the same fucking sound" considering all of us had brought games that more or less stayed the fucking same, regardless of shitty gimmicks.

X: What's that old bean? You're shouting "LOL FANKIDDY!" just because Null liked Judas Priest's at-the-time new album "Angel of Retribution". You're slipping man, aren't you supposed to rid of world of angry Yaoi fankiddies, shouty wannabe-tuff-guy idiots and clueless RP buffoons?

Honestly now you utter losers.

R.I.P. Mother: 14/01/1955 - 03/04/2017

R.I.P. Brother: 22/01/1981 - 03/12/2018

Quote:
Originally posted by Sharp
It gets weirder too. I just realized...if..if he nailed her he technically had sex with everything and everyone on the internet. Including this forum.

Except he ALSO posts on this forum....so....so then is it masturbation? This is fucking trippy, how did I not realize this before.

Quote:
Originally posted by Holly
Your computer magically produces hentai?!

01-28-2008 11:29 AMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Laughing My Ass Off

01-28-2008 11:31 AMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Terran Confederacy
Laughing My Ass Off

01-28-2008 11:34 AMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by The King
Quote:
Originally posted by Terran Confederacy
Laughing My Ass Off
01-28-2008 11:58 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...That was shockingly vicious. Well played Manchester. I was however laughing at the 'stayed the exact same' thing.
01-28-2008 12:07 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Manchester Devil
Mav: You're certainly in no position to go "LOL exactly the same fucking sound" considering all of us had brought games that more or less stayed the fucking same, regardless of shitty gimmicks.

At least games give the pretense of some sort of advancement, and most of the time do try to do so. Pretty much all game series try to add or change things between successive titles, even Mega Man does this (though you can argue about how successful or noticeable said changes are, and the fac tthat said "changes" are so crappy is part of the reason that Mega Man is, you know, mengaman). I have no respect for people who outright say "yeah I'm doing the exact same thing as last time, please pay me to do so." (coughTheWhiteStripescough)

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:
<Alizarin>: mav mav he's mabulous la la la

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

01-28-2008 12:08 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I liked the different weapons and such of Mengaman X...
01-28-2008 12:28 PMPedocles is offline Send an Email to Pedocles Search for Posts by Pedocles Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Manchester Devil
What's that old bean?

Awesome

Quote:
In life, be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

05-25-2010 8:52 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Zed the Dead:

Edit - I should also mention for the most part Judas sounds 100% unchanged after all these years.

you're my turbo loveeeeeeeeeer

oh wait

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

05-25-2010 8:55 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

everyone who posted in this topic except ^this guy and hollow deserves to be smacked

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

05-25-2010 9:07 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

ps i love how judas priest won the grammy this year for best metal performance for a song that is over 30 years old

it is a damn good song though

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

05-25-2010 12:54 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Mav:
I have no respect for people who outright say "yeah I'm doing the exact same thing as last time, please pay me to do so." (coughTheWhiteStripescough)

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Sharp: ...this is not art. If this is what art is now, I am done. I fold, I quit. This is not art, and if saying this means I'm the odd man out from this damnable age until I expire, sure I'll do that.

Fuck the 21st century, it's been nothing but a series of disappointments.

05-26-2010 4:55 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

sometimes its better when bands don't reinvent themselves and they just spend time polishing what they were already doing

i mean, lets use this boards (and by that i mean hollows and mine) favorite whipping boys when it comes to music, metallica

metallica spent their first four albums building on the sound they created on their first four albums, with each album becoming more ambitious and polished than the one before it

(well, ok, master of puppets is more polished as a whole than ...and justice for all but ajfa is really ambitious and imo really cool)

then they stripped themselves down and reinvented themselves first with the black album, then the loads and st. anger

reinventing themselves did not do them any good and its not because the fans didnt accept their new sound its just that most of it really FUCKING SUCKED

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Maestro - Music  » Who here has heard?