What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Maestro - Music  » Who here has heard?» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Who here has heard?
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
05-26-2010 7:48 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Rob Halford:
with each album becoming more ambitious and polished than the one before it

i have no problem with this sort of evolution in sound (i'd say the same sort of thing happened with Radiohead between The Bends and OK Computer, and Hail To The Thief and In Rainbows), what i was criticizing in what hol quoted is more (to use white stripes again as the example) the lack of any sort of evolution at all, which i think The White Stripes is a good example of--i personally can't tell the difference between any of their albums, and jack white himself seems to think this is a good thing based on an interview i read around the time i said what hol quoted where he said that he didn't want the white stripes to evolve at all.

also i just think jack white's a douche (which makes my love of The Dead Weather a very hateful thing Laughing Out Loud )

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:
<Alizarin>: mav mav he's mabulous la la la

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

05-26-2010 7:50 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

People like more of the same.
05-26-2010 11:22 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

get behind me satan is pretty different from elephant imo

i can get it that one if you want but right now i'm kinda lazy Laughing Out Loud

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

03-06-2012 2:15 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Pedocles:
Murder needs to be legallized QUICK.

Well you would be exhibit a in favor of that.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

03-06-2012 11:45 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Darn tootin.

I'm glad the horrors of Dottle are no longer here

Harry S Truman: Once a government is committed to the principle of silencing the voice of opposition, it has only one way to go, and that is down the path of increasingly repressive measures, until it becomes a source of terror to all its citizens and creates a country where everyone lives in fear.

03-06-2012 5:59 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I thought the thread title was "Who here has a beard?" and we were going to play TDotOL Guess Who.
03-07-2012 4:22 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I currently have one. Looks pretty ugly.

Very few men look good in beards.
03-07-2012 1:50 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

that sounds..odd

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

03-07-2012 1:53 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It is. I'm just waiting for a good time to shave.
03-07-2012 5:25 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah you have to strike the weakpoint when its guard is down

Quote by Alizarin:

03-07-2012 7:26 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Deus Ex Machina:

Considering your overall coloration, I assume you have sort of a Spencer Pratt beard going.
03-07-2012 7:35 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I could really never envision nicole being a voice of reason, unlikely or otherwise.

Quote by Alizarin:

03-08-2012 12:18 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Moose:
Quote by Deus Ex Machina:

Considering your overall coloration, I assume you have sort of a Spencer Pratt beard going.

It's more like Santa.

Harry S Truman: Once a government is committed to the principle of silencing the voice of opposition, it has only one way to go, and that is down the path of increasingly repressive measures, until it becomes a source of terror to all its citizens and creates a country where everyone lives in fear.

03-08-2012 3:13 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

if you sit on his lap and haven't been naughty, do you get a present..?

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

03-08-2012 3:14 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I was gonna say "inb4xmakesthatexactjoke"

Quote by Alizarin:

03-08-2012 5:21 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

NEXRO POST
03-08-2012 5:24 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Moose:
NEXRO

And then hol quaked in terror

Quote by Alizarin:

03-08-2012 5:30 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

A enormous, muscled albino who loves music but has trouble hearing it WHICH ONLY INCREASES HIS RAGE.
03-08-2012 10:14 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

i actually have bad hearing as a result of listening to music...

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

03-08-2012 10:18 PMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

And that's why you listen to more music, to drown out the ringing!

Vanden Plas - Holes in the Sky

Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Maestro - Music  » Who here has heard?