What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » The Incredible Popeman» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The Incredible Popeman
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
04-05-2005 3:06 PMfnord is offline Send an Email to fnord Search for Posts by fnord Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

John Paul reborn as ‘Incredible Popeman’ - World news - Weird news | NBC News
*Cough cough*

The former pope definitely looks sexy in his new outfit.

04-05-2005 6:02 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

What the hell...? Laughing Out Loud

Crazy colombian.

Conan O'Brien: When all else fails there's always delusion.

04-05-2005 8:04 PMMal is offline Search for Posts by Mal Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It's the stillest he's been in years, poor old man.
04-05-2005 8:39 PMManchester Devil is offline Send an Email to Manchester Devil Homepage of Manchester Devil Search for Posts by Manchester Devil Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

What the hell? Laughing Out Loud

R.I.P. Mother: 14/01/1955 - 03/04/2017

R.I.P. Brother: 22/01/1981 - 03/12/2018

Quote:
Originally posted by Sharp
It gets weirder too. I just realized...if..if he nailed her he technically had sex with everything and everyone on the internet. Including this forum.

Except he ALSO posts on this forum....so....so then is it masturbation? This is fucking trippy, how did I not realize this before.

Quote:
Originally posted by Holly
Your computer magically produces hentai?!

04-06-2005 1:14 AMRyuujin is offline Send an Email to Ryuujin Search for Posts by Ryuujin Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...and I'm not on drugs...

"Society is a self-destroying concept. It forces all things to become part of it, thus becoming part of the norm. All things that can't 'fit it' or want nothing to do with it are exiled and made taboo."
-Stockton Browning

04-06-2005 1:43 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

That is NOTHING compared to the Battle Pope.
04-06-2005 3:52 AMMal is offline Search for Posts by Mal Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...Battle Pope? Does that involve a rediculous anime-style transformation sequence?
04-06-2005 3:59 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Not at all. It just involves a badass, musclebound pope hatted guy using lots of guns to battle the forces of Hell.
04-06-2005 4:02 AMMal is offline Search for Posts by Mal Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

By the Powe of Greyskull - I have the Pontiff Power!
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » The Incredible Popeman