What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » Your Perfect» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Your Perfect
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
04-14-2005 9:44 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

YES, this is inspired by Walgreens commercials dammit! I happen to like them. Laughing Out Loud

But yeah, if you had a 'perfect' life, what would be in it?

For me, I'd have (I didn't know we had bullet lists here..good god I could've been using them all this time)

• Immortality! Yes, people have tried to talk me out of this before because they were stupid. But I'd still want my immortality.
  • An art career. As long as it's not dealing with hentai. XD
  • Enough money to live comfortably but not so rich I become an asshole.
  • Maybe celebrity status so if I was found in Pierce Brosnan's backyard he wouldn't press charges, he'd just go "Ah, one of the leftovers from lastnights party I see"
  • My characters to be known..somehow. Maybe their own Saturday morning cartoon? Catastrophe lunchboxes..wow.
  • A BUNNY!
  • To know another language (or several). And not just bits and pieces of it.
  • Someone worthy of my awesomeness.
  • One-up people that I respect. XD
  • Find a new species of something and name it.

..and there's probably alot of other things, but yeah. o.o

Schwarzenegger: "I'll be back" always sounded a little girly to me.

04-14-2005 9:45 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...The title's almost grammatical error made me do a double take.
04-14-2005 9:47 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Badabing!

04-14-2005 9:49 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

As for the thread... I already AM perfect, either being God or getting reincarnated at full Godly power.
04-14-2005 10:20 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

• Perfect immune system. Can't get sick. Age slowly, etc.
  • Unending energy, motivation, and inspiration.
  • Never need to sleep. Only occasional catnaps, 'cause they're comfy.
  • A mansion with a huge library filled entirely with art books. History, reference, how-to, galleries, etc.
  • A small stream in the backyard with a wooden bridge. Also, a small pond, no fish, just lilypads and frogs.
  • I stay clean. No cat hair sticking to my clothes, no dust, dirt, or grime. No poo! No need to poo!
  • A hairstyle machine that lets me change my hairstyle instantly so I can easily find a new one I like.
  • Like 50 cats, so there's always at least 1 that wants to snuggle.
  • A huge studio, complete with 4x6' slanted, lighted drawing table, a light table, a huge computer desk with a fully equipped PC, and a crapload of storage and shelves for supplies. Oh... And a shitload of mirrors.
  • Meditation so good I can make myself start to sleep and dream about exactly what I want to dream.
  • NO MORE TYPOES, EVER!
  • A girlfriend that's undoubtebly "my type"
  • My own cook. I hate cooking. Well... sometimes. More like "Someone to think up and make meals when I'm too busy or lazy to do so"
  • A gym with machines for every major muscle, cardio machines, a track, a pool, and free weights. Oh, and a fitness instructor to help me with a workout plan, and to spot me and watch to make sure I don't get injured.
  • Money. Enough to get me things I want the most. I'm not a fan of cars, or personal jets, unneccessarily expensive gizmos, etc., so no marry about that.
  • Personal piano instructor.
  • HUGE bed with down comforters, and made to fit my body. Maybe that memory foam stuff?

04-15-2005 4:10 AMMal is offline Search for Posts by Mal Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

• Enough money to retire comfortably now, spend the rest of my life living off of share dividends and still have plenty to play around with.
  • An apartment in New York, an apartment in London, an apartment in Melbourne and a small house in Worcestershire, near Worcester.
  • A private jet and a car in each country - a Lamborghini in America, a BMW in England/Europe and a Holden Monaro in SURPRISE, COCKFAGS!. All painted red.
  • A consultancy position with a large developer, such as Nintendo or Capcom.
  • Someone nice to be with. Nice personality, great sense of humour, self confidence, intelligence and a nice face and body are all musts.
  • To be a better cook, and make all sorts of good stuff.
  • A knighthood.
  • My own personal stylist.
04-27-2005 5:07 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Mmmmm Lamborghini...a red Lamborghini.. @_@

I would HAVE to touch your car.

04-27-2005 5:18 PMMal is offline Search for Posts by Mal Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Feel perfectly free to touch, feel, grip and even lick my... Car.
04-27-2005 5:22 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Don't tempt me or I just might lick it. o_o I mean come on..Ferrari's and Lamborghini's are awesome.

04-27-2005 5:41 PMMal is offline Search for Posts by Mal Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh yeah.
04-27-2005 5:51 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Red Sports cars are the cars of compensators. o.o

04-27-2005 5:53 PMluna is offline Send an Email to luna Search for Posts by luna Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Scaramanga
o_o I mean come on..Ferrari's and Lamborghini's are awesome.

yes they are.

04-27-2005 5:55 PMMal is offline Search for Posts by Mal Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

So is my Barina.
04-28-2005 11:13 PMPedocles is offline Send an Email to Pedocles Search for Posts by Pedocles Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

My '91 toyota pickup trick will PWN all of your cars with it's 441,000 mile goodness!

Quote:
In life, be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

05-09-2005 6:13 AMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Perfect life, eh? Nothing too extraordinary. I don't know how to do bullet lists, so....

Yeah, you know, I'd just want to start a family with someone I loved dearly who felt the same way in return, and to have a nice house with a steady, well-paying job.... Pretty standard stuff. I'm not wishing for the moon, here.
05-09-2005 6:15 AMMal is offline Search for Posts by Mal Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

And hookers. Life is better with women you pay for sex.
05-09-2005 9:28 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Mal
And hookers. Life is better with women you pay for sex.

Except for the fake moaning.
05-09-2005 10:26 AMMaji is offline Send an Email to Maji Search for Posts by Maji Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Everyone knows it's better when it's free.

05-09-2005 3:05 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Maji
Everyone knows it's better when it's free.

Sex probably, most other things probably not. See free webhosting.
05-09-2005 6:00 PMPedocles is offline Send an Email to Pedocles Search for Posts by Pedocles Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

There is not such thing as a free lunch.

Free tang? Sure. Lunch? Not a chance.

Quote:
In life, be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

Pages (2): [1] 2 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » Your Perfect