What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » 10 favorite charicters» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 10 favorite charicters
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
05-30-2005 1:43 AMMakazi is offline Send an Email to Makazi Search for Posts by Makazi Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Post your 10 fav charicters. Mine are:
1.Solid Snake(Metal Gear)
2.Jon Preston(Equalibrium)
4.Max Payne(Max Payne)
5.The Bride(Kill Bill)
6.Yoda(Star Wars)
7.Kato(The Green Hornet)
8.Marv(Sin City)
9.Wolverine(X-men)
10.Spider-Man(Spider-Man)

Remember that even if you don't like the series or the plot they're from you can still like the individual charicter.
05-30-2005 3:31 AMZed the Dead is offline Send an Email to Zed the Dead Homepage of Zed the Dead Search for Posts by Zed the Dead Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Wait is this going by movies or games? Or both? O___O

Neo (The 11 HERBS AND SPICES)
Vincent (Collateral)
Maximus (The Gladiator)
Sam (Lord of the Rings)
Beatrix (Kill Bill)
Lucious (The Gladiator, he does a good job at making you hate him)
Tyler Durden (Fight Club)
Morpheus (The 11 HERBS AND SPICES)

I'll fix my list later.

05-30-2005 10:30 AMMal is offline Search for Posts by Mal Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Ghost (Enter the 11 HERBS AND SPICES)
Canderous (KOTOR)
Cortana (Halo)
The Arbiter (Halo)
Obi-Wan Kenobi (Star Wars)
Peter Parker/Spider-Man (Spider Man)
Corran Horn (X-Wing Novels etc)
Harry Bosch (Michael Connelly's novels)
Sun Li the Glorious Strategist (Jade Empire)
Conker the Squirrel (Conker's BFD)
05-30-2005 12:16 PMMakazi is offline Send an Email to Makazi Search for Posts by Makazi Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Ricky Martin
Wait is this going by movies or games? Or both? O___O

Neo (The 11 HERBS AND SPICES)
Vincent (Collateral)
Maximus (The Gladiator)
Sam (Lord of the Rings)
Beatrix (Kill Bill)
Lucious (The Gladiator, he does a good job at making you hate him)
Tyler Durden (Fight Club)
Morpheus (The 11 HERBS AND SPICES)

I'll fix my list later.

it could be anything Movies, Games, Comics, or whatever.
05-30-2005 1:13 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Perrin "Golden Eyes" Aybara (Wheel of Time Series[Book])
Matrim Cauthon (WoT Series)
Link (Zelda Series)
Frog (Chrono Trigger)
Superman (DC Comics)
Nightcrawler (Marvel Comics)
Spider-man (Marvel Comics)
Sonny (I, Robot[Movie])
Ardis Flux (Always Armageddon[Text])
Magneto (Marvel Comics)

No particular order...

05-30-2005 7:15 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Norman Osborn (Spider-Man)
Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)
Guts (Berserk)
Kuja (Final Fantasy IX)
Vega (Street Fighter)
Sanjuro Kuwabatake/Tsubaki (Yojimbo/Sanjuro)
Mr. Blonde (Reservoir Dogs)
Ganondorf (Zelda)
Peter Parker (Spider-Man)
Enishi Yukishiro (Rurouni Kenshin)

No particular order, and these aren't necessary my ten favorite characters. Just the first ten I named at this moment.

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

05-30-2005 8:26 PMManchester Devil is offline Send an Email to Manchester Devil Homepage of Manchester Devil Search for Posts by Manchester Devil Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

In no order whatsoever!

Jesse Custer (Preacher)
Judge Dredd (2000 AD, NOT the film of the name "Judge Dredd")
Scorponok (Transformers, ye olde Marvel comic series mind)
Carnivac (ditto)
Death's Head (Ditto, also had his own comic series)
Devlin Waugh (2000 AD)
Dante (Devil May Cry)
Judge Death (2000 AD)
Ashley Riot (Vargrant Story)
Justin (Grandia)

R.I.P. Mother: 14/01/1955 - 03/04/2017

R.I.P. Brother: 22/01/1981 - 03/12/2018

Quote:
Originally posted by Sharp
It gets weirder too. I just realized...if..if he nailed her he technically had sex with everything and everyone on the internet. Including this forum.

Except he ALSO posts on this forum....so....so then is it masturbation? This is fucking trippy, how did I not realize this before.

Quote:
Originally posted by Holly
Your computer magically produces hentai?!

05-30-2005 8:30 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Seraph Metatron (Shin Megami Tensei)
Ramirez (Skies of Arcadia, JUST for Silver Eclipse)
Louis Cypher/Devil Lucifer (See Metatron)

...I'll think of more when I remember.
05-30-2005 9:05 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Fuck the only-ten rule! Too many characters for that!

Narrator (Fight Club)
A Friendly Man (The Forgotten)
Father Anderson (Hellsing)
Anasurimbor Kellhus (The Prince Of Nothing series)
Chosuke (Hellsing)
Guts (Berserk)
Apocalypse (X-Men)
Logan/Weapon X (X-Men)
Fantomex/Weapon XIII (X-Men)
Weapon XV (X-Men - There was actually a name for him given, but was purposefully corny and it was only mentioned once, so I for the life of me can't remember it)
The Man (Sin City - The Customer Is Always Right)
Denise/Blue Eyes (Sin City - Blue Eyes + Wrong Turn + Wrong Track)
Marv (Sin City - The Hard Goodbye (and a bunch of other things))
Yamada Asaemon The Third (Samurai Executioner)
Ogami Itto (Lone Wolf & Cub)
Yagyu Retsudo (Lone Wolf & Cub)
Haburi Genbu (Lone Wolf & Cub - This guy is badass. He fought with a ladder in one hand and a sword in the other- come on!)
Case (Neuromancer)
Molly (Neuromancer)

...And that's all I can think of right now.

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:
<Alizarin>: mav mav he's mabulous la la la

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

05-30-2005 10:15 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Hmmm...

Darth Motherfucking Vader
Boba Motherfucking Fett
Fish Eyed Dude (Snow Crash -- friends don't let friends read Neil Stevenson!)
Uncle Enzo (see Above)
Kisame (see avatar)
Red Arc Trooper (Clone Wars)
Aku (Samurai Jack)
The Scottsman (same)
Ridley (Metroid Series... yeah, ok, so he's not much of a speaking part. Big deal)
Luigi (Mario Series)

Mind you that these were the first ten in order that popped out of my head. Their order, or hell, even the characters I picked don't have any real significance...

05-30-2005 10:18 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It's a crying shame that Samurai Jack was canceled.
05-30-2005 10:23 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Serph
It's a crying shame that Samurai Jack was canceled.

Its a crying shame that every movie of the New Trilogy was not directed by Genndy Tartakovsky. HE IS A GOD AND I WORSHIP HIM!

Not really. But he is actually very talented.

06-07-2005 9:55 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

ONOS! I cannot resist.

Videogames
------------------
*Street Fighter
Vega, Ken, Charlie, Guile

*Mario Series
Bowser, Mario, Luigi, Wario, Waluigi

*Final Fantasy
Squall, Freya, Amarant, Irvine, Quistis, Edea, Quina, Kuja, Odin, Vincent

*Chrono Trigger
Everybody Laughing Out Loud

*Chrono Cross
Nikki, Poshul, Karsh, the dragon gods

*Zelda
Ganon, Link, fucking Floormasters, the Master Sword, Pols Voice

*Pokemon
Articuno, Gyarados, Mew, Raichu, Wartortle, Hitmonlee, Kabutops

*Megaman
I don't really like the series as we all know, but I do miss how it was. I liked Zero alot but he's past ruined, X was a great character too, I miss Dr. Cain quite alot. Spike Rose, Flame Stag, Spiral Pegasus, Sting Chameleon, Boomer Kuwanger, "Metal Shark Player", Bit, Byte, Godkalmachine o Inary, Sigma, blah blah..were all good badguys. Oxymoron.

Manga/Anime
--------------------
*Rurouni Kenshin
Shishio, Saitou, Megumi (No Necro I don't like Saitou more than Shishio)

*Berserk
Guts, Puck (Puck's great)

*Gundam Wing
Trieze, Zechs, Trowa, Lady Une

*Sailor Moon
Mercury

*Dragonball
Buu, Vegeta, Piccolo, Goten

*Pokemon
Ash, Gary, Brock..I used to think one of the trainer chicks were hot.. Oh yeah, one of the Elite Four, the one with the glasses..rar

Comics
-----------------
*Spider-Man
Venom, Spidey, J J, Carnage, movie Green Goblin Laughing Out Loud

*X-men
Gambit, Beast, Cyclops, Magneto

Movies
-----------------
*Jim Bond
Roger Moore Bond is my favorite, followed by Connery Bond, and Brosnan Bond. I haven't seen the other two fellows though, can't judge them. My favorite villain OF COURSE *points* is Scaramanga.. Then of course there's Nick Nack, Jaws, Oddjob, Goldfinger, Xenia Onatopp, Blofeld, Gustav Graves, and yes the Golden Gun should count! >(

*Aliens
Hicks, Ripley, the guy Bill Paxton played.. >.> I pretty much liked all the main cast in Resurrection nix the white guy that was the leader. And of course I love all the Aliens

*Predator
Dutch naturally, Mac, the Preds themselves, Danny Glover.. Laughing Out Loud

*Starship Troopers
The awesome brain bug

*Star Wars
AT-AT's, Chewbacca, Han Solo, Jabba the Hutt, Darth Vader, Bib Fortuna, Emperor Palpatine, Jar Jar (yes I like Jar Jar but then again I didn't see the first movie), Yoda, the Milennium Falcon

TV
-------------
*Spongebob Squarepants
Spongebob, Squidward, Mister Krabs, Sandy, Patrick, Gary, Pearl, Larry (the Lobster)

*everything else I watch on TV are reruns.. >.> And Essence of Emeril or Iron Chef.. Laughing My Ass Off ANOTHER NOTCH!

..now I wonder who I'm forgetting.

Aliz: its ok one day the fbi will surround his house and he'll be killed in a shootout and they'll raid his compound and it'll be filled with like a bunch of missing girls and like his dying words will be "i was trolling...".

06-11-2005 3:51 PMMakazi is offline Send an Email to Makazi Search for Posts by Makazi Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

FUCK ME. this isnt your 10 favorite charicters this is every charicter you've ever seen on any form of media what so ever, but oh well it looks you did a good job of organising it.

This post has been edited; it was last edited by Makazi: 06-11-2005 3:53 PM.

06-11-2005 7:17 PMXander is offline Send an Email to Xander Homepage of Xander Search for Posts by Xander Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Double
Trowa
Crono
Glenn
Serge
Link
Steve McQueen (He's a person, but who shits a give?)
Bruce Wayne (The only superhero without superpowers, word.)
Yoda
James Bond
06-11-2005 8:55 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Wait wait..Double? From Megaman?

Aliz: its ok one day the fbi will surround his house and he'll be killed in a shootout and they'll raid his compound and it'll be filled with like a bunch of missing girls and like his dying words will be "i was trolling...".

06-11-2005 10:07 PMfnord is offline Send an Email to fnord Search for Posts by fnord Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

In no paticular order...

Garoad(Gundam X)
Robie Roy(Gundam X)
Zidane(FFIX)
Tiger! ;O(Monster Rancher)
JESUS(THE HOLY KING JAMES BIBLE ZOMGOSH)
Alex Masters(X-men Evolution)
Bobby Drake(Uncanny X-Men)
Orphen(Orphen)
<FullName>(Knights of the Old Republic 2)
Silverbolt?(Beast Wars)
Cheetor?(Beast Wars/Beast Machines)
That bat thing(Beast Machines)
Rico(Roughnicks or some shit.)
Matt(Digimon/Digimon Season 2)
Davis and Veemon(Digimon Season 2)
T.K.(Digimon Season 2)

I could probably go on.

This post has been edited; it was last edited by fnord: 06-11-2005 10:07 PM.

06-22-2005 12:51 PMRyuujin is offline Send an Email to Ryuujin Search for Posts by Ryuujin Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Morpheus King of Dreams (The Sandman 1- 10)
Hob Gadling (The Sandman)
The Corinthian (The Sandman, can't forget this guy)
Batman
Shadow (American Gods)
Raoul Duke (Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas)
Paul Atridies/ Muad'Dib (Dune)
Sturm Brightblade (Dragonlance Chronicles)
Vincent Mancini (Choke)
Tyler Durden/ The Narrator (Fight Club)

and many more, these are just the first ten that come to mind

"Society is a self-destroying concept. It forces all things to become part of it, thus becoming part of the norm. All things that can't 'fit it' or want nothing to do with it are exiled and made taboo."
-Stockton Browning

06-23-2005 8:45 PMZed the Dead is offline Send an Email to Zed the Dead Homepage of Zed the Dead Search for Posts by Zed the Dead Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by SEX!
JESUS(THE HOLY KING JAMES BIBLE ZOMGOSH)

._. I don't think he'd fit any of the categories, and he's less of a 'character' because his existance was entirely nonfictional.

06-23-2005 9:55 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Ryuujin
Hob Gadling (The Sandman)
The Corinthian (The Sandman, can't forget this guy)

Ryuu, you're a man after my own heart.

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:
<Alizarin>: mav mav he's mabulous la la la

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

Pages (9): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » 10 favorite charicters