What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » 10 favorite charicters» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (9): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 10 favorite charicters
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
06-24-2005 2:16 PMRyuujin is offline Send an Email to Ryuujin Search for Posts by Ryuujin Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Maverick
Quote:
Originally posted by Ryuujin
Hob Gadling (The Sandman)
The Corinthian (The Sandman, can't forget this guy)

Ryuu, you're a man after my own heart.

I do what I can. *Shrug*

"Society is a self-destroying concept. It forces all things to become part of it, thus becoming part of the norm. All things that can't 'fit it' or want nothing to do with it are exiled and made taboo."
-Stockton Browning

06-24-2005 10:21 PMZed the Dead is offline Send an Email to Zed the Dead Homepage of Zed the Dead Search for Posts by Zed the Dead Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

RYU'S SO COOL, YET HE'S NOT AWARE OF IT.

12-24-2007 10:37 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Apocalypse, Cable, Captain America, Thanos (Marvel)
T.E. Lawrence (Lawrence of Arabia)
Charles Foster Kane (Citizen Kane)
Travis Bickle (Taxi Driver)
Cary Grant in anything he does. :o
W.E. Kurtz (Apocalypse Now)
Anton Chigurh (No Country For Old Men)
Alex DeLarge (A Clockwork Orange)
James Bond

Various and random characters that popped in my head anyway.
Peace.

12-24-2007 10:48 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I don't think I've seen any Cary Grant movies, and I really feel I should have. Laughing Out Loud
12-24-2007 10:50 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Tallgeese
I don't think I've seen any Cary Grant movies, and I really feel I should have. Laughing Out Loud

O___O + ;___;

EDIT: Yes, yes you should damn it. :o
Peace.

12-26-2007 9:02 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:

Does it count as a 'character' though if its a biopic about someone who existed.

(Kane would SORT OF count since...yeah, based off Hearst to a large degree)

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

12-26-2007 11:19 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Sharpshooter005
Quote:

Does it count as a 'character' though if its a biopic about someone who existed.

(Kane would SORT OF count since...yeah, based off Hearst to a large degree)

Ah, good point. In my defense, I knew about the film Lawrence before I knew about the actual Lawrence so yeah.

And Kane was based off a number of people aside from Hearst. Like Howard Hughes, John Rockafeller, etc, etc.
Peace.

12-26-2007 11:39 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Hearst was the one who got most pissed though, censoring mentions of the movies in various newspapers he owned.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

12-26-2007 11:41 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Sharpshooter005
Hearst was the one who got most pissed though, censoring mentions of the movies in various newspapers he owned.

Yeah, pretty much. Mostly over the term "rosebud" in the movie.

...lolmariondavies
Peace.

12-27-2007 9:48 AMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

GAH MY LIST IS SO DIFFERENT NOW

STILL INCLUDES DARTH MOTHERFUCKING VADER THOUGH

12-27-2007 2:27 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Wee Metatron!
12-28-2007 7:48 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

The wordfilter about 11 herbs and spices makes page 1 of this pretty amusing to me

Quote by Alizarin:

12-28-2007 4:10 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I love that filter.

Also:

Random characters that don't suck in Chrono Trigger (when I finish the translation I'll get back to you)

X-sah (he's a character from a yaoi comic)

Necro (he's a character...)

Waluigi

Bowser

PHOENIX WRIGHHTTTTTTT >_<

Gumshoe (showing 8 year olds a gun, lawl)

Hannibal Lecter

Clarice Starling (and numerous others from the books/movies)

NODENS, LAWLS

I have no idea about what else would go here

Aliz: its ok. dustin has guns. we can make this right

12-28-2007 4:48 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

What about Katsuya?
12-28-2007 4:52 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Mewtwo and nine other people.
12-28-2007 4:52 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Doomguy, Simon... who else?
12-28-2007 4:54 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Astro Boy... Does Vic Viper count? Vic's more of an object than a character.
12-28-2007 4:54 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Well you personified and would probably hug a plushie of him.
12-28-2007 4:59 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by X-sah
What about Katsuya?

Oh true, he's adorable

Aliz: its ok. dustin has guns. we can make this right

12-28-2007 5:01 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

All he needs is platnium blond hair amirite
Pages (9): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » 10 favorite charicters