What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » 10 favorite charicters» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (9): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 10 favorite charicters
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
12-28-2007 7:00 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Ex-Hubby
Whore yourself out to Ben

I'm already doing that. Where do you think that extra cash in my debit account is coming from?
12-28-2007 7:01 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

BUY THE FABRIC STAT
12-28-2007 7:20 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Whore harder.

Karl Pilkington: If you sit in a bath of pineapple chunks, it can kill you. That's well documented.

12-28-2007 7:21 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

NEEDS MORE SPIKES
12-28-2007 7:39 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Whore harder.

Whore Hard 2: Whore Harder

Yeah, maybe if I pretended I were Bruce Willis, he'd pay more.
12-28-2007 7:40 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

He's got something for Willis?
12-28-2007 7:44 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Well, yeah. Bruce Willis is, like, his favoritest actor ever. He's told me he's not even gonna' watch Sin City 2 because Willis isn't in it.
12-28-2007 7:45 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Ahhhh.

Willis is apparently a cool guy. I heard a story of when a person questioned if it was really him when he was posting on a message board, and he had a vidchat with the guy to prove it.
12-28-2007 7:48 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Huh. Pretty nifty.

Boy, vidchatting with Bruce Willis. That has to be awkward. I'm not even a huge fan and I'd be all fidgety and shit.
12-28-2007 7:54 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

The board guy was all ":D".

I think he was a Willis fan on a Willis board...
12-28-2007 7:57 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Tallgeese
Quote:
Whore harder.

Whore with a vengeance.

Karl Pilkington: If you sit in a bath of pineapple chunks, it can kill you. That's well documented.

12-29-2007 2:41 AMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Well, yeah. Bruce Willis is, like, his favoritest actor ever. He's told me he's not even gonna' watch Sin City 2 because Willis isn't in it.

...can I beat whoever this is within an inch of their life? Oh and thanks, now I remember that they are making a sequel to that... bastards.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Whore harder.

Whore with a vengeance.

Live Free Or Whore Hard...

...an idioitic mindless sequel coming this July!
Peace.

12-29-2007 2:47 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
...can I beat whoever this is within an inch of their life?

No, that's my brother in law

...wait is that right

12-29-2007 2:49 AMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Quote:

...wait is that right

You have a brother-in-law?

But Holleh, he likes Bruce Willis. BRUCE WILLIS!
Peace.

12-29-2007 2:51 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Quote:

...wait is that right

What'd you quote?
12-29-2007 3:09 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Nahne Jericho
Quote:
Quote:

...wait is that right

You have a brother-in-law?

But Holleh, he likes Bruce Willis. BRUCE WILLIS!
Peace.

Yes he's completely stupid about some things BUT THAT'S OKAY

12-29-2007 3:11 AMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...I could have sworn that I mentioned he likes Bruce Willis as his favorite actor. I mean, that's pretty hard not to notice. If that's not a red flag, I don't know what is.

BRUCE. WILLIS.
Peace.

12-29-2007 3:22 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

He said he doesn't even know what movies he's in that he really likes

12-29-2007 3:33 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

This is Benny right?
12-29-2007 3:44 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yes

Pages (9): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » 10 favorite charicters