What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » 10 favorite charicters» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (9): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 10 favorite charicters
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
12-28-2007 7:00 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Ex-Hubby
Whore yourself out to Ben

I'm already doing that. Where do you think that extra cash in my debit account is coming from?
12-28-2007 7:01 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

BUY THE FABRIC STAT
12-28-2007 7:20 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Whore harder.

Harry S Truman: Once a government is committed to the principle of silencing the voice of opposition, it has only one way to go, and that is down the path of increasingly repressive measures, until it becomes a source of terror to all its citizens and creates a country where everyone lives in fear.

12-28-2007 7:21 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

NEEDS MORE SPIKES
12-28-2007 7:39 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Whore harder.

Whore Hard 2: Whore Harder

Yeah, maybe if I pretended I were Bruce Willis, he'd pay more.
12-28-2007 7:40 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

He's got something for Willis?
12-28-2007 7:44 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Well, yeah. Bruce Willis is, like, his favoritest actor ever. He's told me he's not even gonna' watch Sin City 2 because Willis isn't in it.
12-28-2007 7:45 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Ahhhh.

Willis is apparently a cool guy. I heard a story of when a person questioned if it was really him when he was posting on a message board, and he had a vidchat with the guy to prove it.
12-28-2007 7:48 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Huh. Pretty nifty.

Boy, vidchatting with Bruce Willis. That has to be awkward. I'm not even a huge fan and I'd be all fidgety and shit.
12-28-2007 7:54 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

The board guy was all ":D".

I think he was a Willis fan on a Willis board...
12-28-2007 7:57 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Tallgeese
Quote:
Whore harder.

Whore with a vengeance.

Harry S Truman: Once a government is committed to the principle of silencing the voice of opposition, it has only one way to go, and that is down the path of increasingly repressive measures, until it becomes a source of terror to all its citizens and creates a country where everyone lives in fear.

12-29-2007 2:41 AMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Well, yeah. Bruce Willis is, like, his favoritest actor ever. He's told me he's not even gonna' watch Sin City 2 because Willis isn't in it.

...can I beat whoever this is within an inch of their life? Oh and thanks, now I remember that they are making a sequel to that... bastards.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Whore harder.

Whore with a vengeance.

Live Free Or Whore Hard...

...an idioitic mindless sequel coming this July!
Peace.

12-29-2007 2:47 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
...can I beat whoever this is within an inch of their life?

No, that's my brother in law

...wait is that right

12-29-2007 2:49 AMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Quote:

...wait is that right

You have a brother-in-law?

But Holleh, he likes Bruce Willis. BRUCE WILLIS!
Peace.

12-29-2007 2:51 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Quote:

...wait is that right

What'd you quote?
12-29-2007 3:09 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Nahne Jericho
Quote:
Quote:

...wait is that right

You have a brother-in-law?

But Holleh, he likes Bruce Willis. BRUCE WILLIS!
Peace.

Yes he's completely stupid about some things BUT THAT'S OKAY

12-29-2007 3:11 AMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...I could have sworn that I mentioned he likes Bruce Willis as his favorite actor. I mean, that's pretty hard not to notice. If that's not a red flag, I don't know what is.

BRUCE. WILLIS.
Peace.

12-29-2007 3:22 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

He said he doesn't even know what movies he's in that he really likes

12-29-2007 3:33 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

This is Benny right?
12-29-2007 3:44 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yes

Pages (9): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » 10 favorite charicters