What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » Taking Requests» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Taking Requests
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
08-06-2005 9:06 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Okay, so I'm taking art requests. They'll pretty much just be your character in a pose. No fancy backgrounds, anyway.

Just tell me who you want done. I need a good physical description. Body size, hair type, etc. etc. Don't have to worry about colors.

A little of their personality would be nice. Please include a specific pose if you'd like on.

Just... no robots. At least, nothing MMX style or anything like that. I'm doing it more comic-book style.

OH! Don't forget clothing desc.

Please someone request something. I'm going mad trying to think of something to draw.

08-06-2005 9:35 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

b-money is a sort of 20 something white guy with messy orange hair, super-whiteboy skin + freckles, and a not-in-shape-but-not-a-fat-guy build. Personallity wise, he's a little evil genius + a good portion head-of-giant-corporation style evil dude + a lot of wacky, goofy antics and little shame.

black faux suede jacket, blue jeans, white sneakers, red shirt, fez.

08-06-2005 9:55 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Alright. I think I got a pose for him already in a little thumbnail. It's kinda "goofy" posing, but I think it works. Probably give him a smirk.

His jacket is sleeveless, right?

Oh, and I'm not giving out a timeline. I'll try to finish the requests as soon as I can. But I'll have a couple, and I want to do good on them. That means getting the pose anatomy right, and then finding reference for the clothing and making it accurate.

I'll try to keep my progress noted with the requester. Any qualms or suggestions then they can tell me.

Edit: BTW, any facial features I should note?

This post has been edited; it was last edited by Edger: 08-06-2005 10:01 PM.

08-06-2005 10:13 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

No, it has sleeves.

Sunglasses too, forgot to note that. Optional, though.

Facial features... not really? Ears and stuff, you know...

08-06-2005 10:52 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Okay. Got 1 from BM, 1 from Maji, 1 from X. I think I can take 1-2 more.

Oh. And no fan-art, either. As in... Should be your own original character. Not gonna draw Dante or something(I can't think of anyone else ATM, damnit. Aside from Kratos.)

08-06-2005 11:22 PMPedocles is offline Send an Email to Pedocles Search for Posts by Pedocles Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Don't have a name for the guy yet, but he's got kind of a Clint Eastwood-ish vibe to him.

Lets see, kinda rugged look, scruffy, like he hadn't shaved in a few days. Dark, round goggles over his eyes. A hat. Not neccessarily a cowboy hat, more like the one Indiana Jones wears.

Leather trench coat. Not likt store bought leather where its all shinny and pretty, I'm talking about REAL leather. Straight off the cow almost. Not sleeveless, but nearly so.

As for other clothes, I'm not set any anything in particular. Obviously I don't want him to be NUDE, but I'm sure you can think of something.

Despite his ruggishness, he should look reletively young. 17-19. A pair of revolvers pictured somewhere on his person would do him well too.

So yeah, thats about it.

Quote:
In life, be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

08-07-2005 12:30 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Pie.

Aliz: its ok. dustin has guns. we can make this right

08-07-2005 1:21 AMMal is offline Search for Posts by Mal Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
The resurrected Archangel opened his eyes - a deep shade of emerald green - and looked around. Dr Hikari was still seated, an expression of shocked awe on his face.

The angel held out his hand, and a mirror appeared in it. He brought it up and examined his face - subtly older than Malachai's, it held an air of wisdom. Like the rest of his body, his head emitted a vague golden glow. Framing it was a shock of black hair, slightly shorter than shoulder length. The mirror vanished.

Grey trousers and black boots appeared to cover his lower half, while a white t-shirt and grey jacket appeared across his torso. The Master Sword, sheathed in a black scabbord, appeared on Gabriel's back.

Think you can do something for me, Ed? I know Maji's doing something already, but you know me - I'm a visual whore. The more, the merrier. Besides, I wanna see what you can do, old son.
08-07-2005 2:45 AMMaji is offline Send an Email to Maji Search for Posts by Maji Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Mal
[quote]Think you can do something for me, Ed? I know Maji's doing something already, but you know me - I'm a visual whore. The more, the merrier. Besides, I wanna see what you can do, old son.

Huh?

08-07-2005 3:56 AMMal is offline Search for Posts by Mal Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I was under the impression you were drawing something.
08-07-2005 9:34 AMZed the Dead is offline Send an Email to Zed the Dead Homepage of Zed the Dead Search for Posts by Zed the Dead Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I have no characters. Don't I rock?

08-07-2005 10:13 AMMaji is offline Send an Email to Maji Search for Posts by Maji Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Mal
I was under the impression you were drawing something.

I did draw something, unless you thought I was going to ink and color that design sheet or something, but I don't really do that with studies (which it essentially is).

08-07-2005 12:34 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Okay. No more requests.

I'm doing B-Money, Lathain, Damo's ???, Mitzi, and Gabriel.

Better get drawing. I'd like to get them done in under a month.

08-07-2005 4:53 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yes I do believe you do rock Null.

08-07-2005 4:58 PMKrash is offline Send an Email to Krash Search for Posts by Krash Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Zach should so do his own character drawy-shop thingy...thing. He's an awesome artist too.

How come I get stuck with crap for drawing skills? ;-;

*fondles PHP* At least I have you, my precious.

08-08-2005 12:21 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I do believe Null is the best realism artist here.

08-08-2005 12:40 AMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'd contest that.

Of course, I can't find the thread where he posted that newer piece, and I don't have anything newer to post...

Oh well... Hrm.

No offense to TS, though. He's pretty good.

Anyway... damnit, I didn't get much done today. I'm out of printer paper... in a manner of speaking. I just don't want to break into my huge box of 1000 sheets or whatever it is. I'll have to, though.

I'll try to get something partial uploaded within a week.

08-08-2005 1:13 AMZed the Dead is offline Send an Email to Zed the Dead Homepage of Zed the Dead Search for Posts by Zed the Dead Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

LOL No offense? I'm not the one who's claiming I actually rock, that was sarcasm. It's funny some of you think I'm actually somewhat good, though..becuase I think I suck a hard one. I'm not joking either. My lack of art skills angers me and I almost never draw because of it, which is kind of lame. My mother took all the skills and left me none.

I'd actually say that Brad's better than me any day of the week, though. Especially if he'd just fucking draw more =\

His sprites are better than any of my drawn art. Thaaaat bastard.

And Fenix, whatever happened to him? He made my art look like a 3-year-old assclown's.

08-08-2005 1:49 AMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Fenix didn't do art aside from banners.

Yes, he posted art. But he didn't make art (again, aside from banners and the odd wallpaper).

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:
<Alizarin>: mav mav he's mabulous la la la

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

08-08-2005 2:00 AMZed the Dead is offline Send an Email to Zed the Dead Homepage of Zed the Dead Search for Posts by Zed the Dead Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Waaaaaaaait, I thought he did that Sandi portrait or whatever? Then the dude with the bishie face and blue hair with the tail and glasses? o_O I thought that was all his work. He did some other crazy ass drawing too before he disappeared. That bastard.

Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » Taking Requests