What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Misc. Area  » Worp Station  » source of nice megaman rpbot master pics» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page source of nice megaman rpbot master pics
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
08-12-2002 12:46 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Those are different then what I used. I used the one for the Avatar I made you from Rockman and Forte. The CD chips or whatever. I got them at megaman university or something, but I don't have the link on me.

05-25-2008 3:45 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP

Sharp: ...this is not art. If this is what art is now, I am done. I fold, I quit. This is not art, and if saying this means I'm the odd man out from this damnable age until I expire, sure I'll do that.

Fuck the 21st century, it's been nothing but a series of disappointments.

05-25-2008 1:39 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

OH GOD ROLL/POWERPUFF GIRLS?
05-26-2008 12:15 AMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

lol"Unregistered"
Peace.

05-26-2008 12:30 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I deleted everyone who hasn't been here for like, four years.

Sharp: ...this is not art. If this is what art is now, I am done. I fold, I quit. This is not art, and if saying this means I'm the odd man out from this damnable age until I expire, sure I'll do that.

05-26-2008 12:31 AMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh really, that's what that is then.
Peace.

05-26-2008 12:40 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

URL down, zero is still a chick.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

07-04-2008 7:06 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

RPBOT

07-04-2008 7:20 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

OH GOD WORSE THAN ROBOT
09-08-2010 9:24 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

rpbot master pix or gtfo
09-08-2010 10:09 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

show us sum rpbot mster titz

09-09-2010 10:40 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

inb4splashwoman

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

09-09-2010 7:21 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

..I forgot about her

09-09-2010 8:20 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Good call.
09-10-2010 10:44 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Totally agreed.

That one kind of murdered the MM fandom for me. Her and Leviathan.
09-10-2010 11:55 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Dr Tenma:
..I forgot about her

I probably TRIED

Quote by Alizarin:

06-03-2011 5:26 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Awesome Tall Super Holy Friendly Pale Angel:
Totally agreed.

That one kind of murdered the MM fandom for me. Her and Leviathan.

Helldragon murdered the MM fandom for me

06-03-2011 5:59 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Zero not being a chick..that made mmx sort of stupid.

A mans hair isn't supposed to be that long. The hell. Also vile's head didn't just look like a security camera, that was a gun barrel sticking out from his shoulder? Well now he just looks like a boba fett ripoff with a cannon on his shoulder. My "misconceptions" seem better than reality.

Quote by Alizarin:

06-03-2011 6:15 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Zero's a girl, Capcom's just hiding it to avoid being attacked for making the first lesbian robot relationship (between Zero and Layer or whatever tits mcgee's name is)

06-03-2011 6:20 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Isis is the one the internets fixated with zero banging I thought

Quote by Alizarin:

Pages (2): [1] 2 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Misc. Area  » Worp Station  » source of nice megaman rpbot master pics