What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Misc. Area  » The Wasteland  » The admins form...» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page The admins form...
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
07-15-2002 8:38 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

PUNK, Shinji Aida are half the Admin Team. *Assigns each their medals.*
07-15-2002 8:39 PMKurozan is offline Send an Email to Kurozan Search for Posts by Kurozan Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Congrats PUNK!
You to Shinji!
I would use the cheers smiliy..
but we don't have it yet.

Blades will bleed...
Shields will shatter...
But when the lights fade...
Will the Hero rise again?
Or will Darkness reign?

07-15-2002 8:44 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I knew Mal would get an admin ness..... But I thought PUNK would be a SupMod.... Wait, thats because thats the highest I've ver seen him, silly me.

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:
<Alizarin>: mav mav he's mabulous la la la

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

07-15-2002 8:45 PMShinwa is offline Send an Email to Shinwa Search for Posts by Shinwa Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Kurozan the spammer Dead

Any way, yeah I think they will make good admins. Good luck keeping the peace. Shouldnt be as hellish as ES, DS, and AT were since XP is around.(without Nova overrulling him) In no way am I dissing Nova but still in all truth Nova did interfrear in the blaze incodent.
07-15-2002 8:45 PMKurozan is offline Send an Email to Kurozan Search for Posts by Kurozan Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah,
But I think Punk will do great.
Now lest just hope Kasai doesn't makes another, heeeeey biertje topic.

Blades will bleed...
Shields will shatter...
Or will Darkness reign?

07-15-2002 8:48 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I wonder who the other 2 admins will be......

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

07-15-2002 8:49 PMKurozan is offline Send an Email to Kurozan Search for Posts by Kurozan Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Same here.

Blades will bleed...
Shields will shatter...
Or will Darkness reign?

07-15-2002 8:51 PMShinwa is offline Send an Email to Shinwa Search for Posts by Shinwa Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Kiyoshi Masamune
I wonder who the other 2 admins will be......

Keep dreaming.

ROD is bound to be admin. So that leaves one more.

BTW: You can bet it aint gonna be us.
07-15-2002 8:52 PMKurozan is offline Send an Email to Kurozan Search for Posts by Kurozan Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah.
Still.
Who is gonna be the last admin?

Blades will bleed...
Shields will shatter...
Or will Darkness reign?

07-15-2002 8:53 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Dreaming? In power I only expect to go as high as SupMod, if I get any power at all, period. And Rod doesn't knwo 'bout this place, but he prob'ly will soon

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:

Quote by Daveh:

07-15-2002 8:53 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

My left hand man, ProtomansRevenge.
07-15-2002 8:55 PMKurozan is offline Send an Email to Kurozan Search for Posts by Kurozan Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Cool.
PR is a nice guy.

Blades will bleed...
Shields will shatter...
Or will Darkness reign?

07-15-2002 8:56 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Aaaah.... It all falls into place, then. And I think XP is picking admins based on their effincency, nto becaus ehe';s friends wit' 'em or becaus ethey're nice guys.

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:

Quote by Daveh:

07-15-2002 8:57 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Kiyoshi hit it on the nose.. PUNK got promoted for his service record.
07-15-2002 8:57 PMMal is offline Search for Posts by Mal Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Thanks X. You're a legend.
07-15-2002 8:58 PMmerfed is offline Send an Email to merfed Search for Posts by merfed Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I here is wondeing the same but it isn't for us to deside
07-15-2002 8:58 PMKurozan is offline Send an Email to Kurozan Search for Posts by Kurozan Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Kiyoshi Masamune
Aaaah.... It all falls into place, then. And I think XP is picking admins based on their effincency, nto becaus ehe';s friends wit' 'em or becaus ethey're nice guys.

Thats the best way imo.

Blades will bleed...
Shields will shatter...
Or will Darkness reign?

07-15-2002 9:01 PMShinwa is offline Send an Email to Shinwa Search for Posts by Shinwa Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I dont think I would feel comfortable being admin yet anyway.

Ive never been past S-mod and I have little experience but im a damned good flame buster on the former DS and AT :D
07-15-2002 9:02 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Unliek Nova's way which is basically (from what I know), "hey friend, hers a mod-ship!", or something. I probably don'tknwo what I'm talking about anyway

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:

Quote by Daveh:

07-15-2002 9:03 PMKurozan is offline Send an Email to Kurozan Search for Posts by Kurozan Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You have more experience then me UZO.
My only experience is modding the sprite section at AT after the recent nuking of DS.

Blades will bleed...
Shields will shatter...
Or will Darkness reign?

Pages (5): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
What a Weird World We Live In » Misc. Area  » The Wasteland  » The admins form...