What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Misc. Area  » The Wasteland  » The admins form...» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (5): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last »Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page The admins form...
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
07-15-2002 9:04 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I've admined several different boards, and I am modding the art sectiona t AT. But you knwo something that really annoyed me? XP made me a SupMod, 6 hours later, the board was nuked. 3 hours later, I get home from school, and he tells me. God dammat

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:
<Alizarin>: mav mav he's mabulous la la la

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

07-15-2002 9:06 PMStryfeX Arcadia is offline Send an Email to StryfeX Arcadia Homepage of StryfeX Arcadia Search for Posts by StryfeX Arcadia Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

May I mod some section? If not, fine with me.

This signature definately needs some more cowbell.
07-15-2002 9:07 PMKurozan is offline Send an Email to Kurozan Search for Posts by Kurozan Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Thats to bad Kiyoshi.

Blades will bleed...
Shields will shatter...
But when the lights fade...
Will the Hero rise again?
Or will Darkness reign?

07-15-2002 9:07 PMShinwa is offline Send an Email to Shinwa Search for Posts by Shinwa Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Kurozan
You have more experience then my UZO.
My only experience is modding the sprite section at AT after the recent nuking of DS.

THAT BETTER HAVE BEEN
You have more experience then ME UZO.

The otherway it seems Gay. EXTREAMLY.

Dead
07-15-2002 9:08 PMKurozan is offline Send an Email to Kurozan Search for Posts by Kurozan Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Unit Zero Omega
Quote:
My only experience is modding the sprite section at AT after the recent nuking of DS.

THAT BETTER HAVE BEEN

Dead

o.o

Dead

typo sorry.

Blades will bleed...
Shields will shatter...
Or will Darkness reign?

07-15-2002 9:08 PMShinwa is offline Send an Email to Shinwa Search for Posts by Shinwa Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by StryfeX

The pushy ones never get it :tongue2:
07-15-2002 9:12 PMKurozan is offline Send an Email to Kurozan Search for Posts by Kurozan Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Unless they are good friends with Nova.

member: Nova I wanna be a super mod!
Nova: No
member: I hate you!
Nova: Oh I am sorry, here I'll make you admin.

Blades will bleed...
Shields will shatter...
Or will Darkness reign?

07-15-2002 9:18 PMStryfeX Arcadia is offline Send an Email to StryfeX Arcadia Homepage of StryfeX Arcadia Search for Posts by StryfeX Arcadia Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Quote:

THAT BETTER HAVE BEEN

Dead

THAT BETTER HAVE BEEN
EXTREMELY.
The otherway it sounds wierd. EXTREMELY.
Dead

07-15-2002 9:19 PMStryfeX Arcadia is offline Send an Email to StryfeX Arcadia Homepage of StryfeX Arcadia Search for Posts by StryfeX Arcadia Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by StryfeX

The pushy ones never get it :tongue2:

*Pushes UZO off the cliff*

07-15-2002 9:20 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Heh... You all get off his server, and start bashing ASAP.

You should be bashing Blaze or someone else. Laughing Out Loud

David Lynch: A lot of artists think they want anger. But a real, strong, bitter anger occupies the mind, leaving no room for creativity.

07-15-2002 9:21 PMHypershell is offline Send an Email to Hypershell Homepage of Hypershell Search for Posts by Hypershell Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

A friendly atmosphere always helps with the command crew. It builds a trust between the higher ups that can really help out when problems arise, not to mention just making the place a whole lot more fun to hang around.

Orga1984: I never worshipped you, X. I passed out the popcorn during your Holly-pr0n displays, but I never worshipped you.
TDotOL: *Whistles innocently*

07-15-2002 9:23 PMStryfeX Arcadia is offline Send an Email to StryfeX Arcadia Homepage of StryfeX Arcadia Search for Posts by StryfeX Arcadia Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
A friendly atmosphere

...*Sets the room on fire*

07-15-2002 9:25 PMMal is offline Search for Posts by Mal Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

True enough, HS. It sucks when nobody respects the admins and they start acting all wanky.

*coughAIBcough*
07-15-2002 9:25 PMKurozan is offline Send an Email to Kurozan Search for Posts by Kurozan Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

*grabs a fire-extinguisher ( did I spell that correct?)

Blades will bleed...
Shields will shatter...
Or will Darkness reign?

07-15-2002 9:27 PMMal is offline Search for Posts by Mal Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

That was, in fact, spelled correctly.
07-15-2002 9:28 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Shinji Aida
True enough, HS. It sucks when nobody respects the admins and they start acting all wanky.

Hehehehehehehehehe...wanky. I like that word...

David Lynch: A lot of artists think they want anger. But a real, strong, bitter anger occupies the mind, leaving no room for creativity.

07-15-2002 9:30 PMKurozan is offline Send an Email to Kurozan Search for Posts by Kurozan Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Shinji Aida
That was, in fact, spelled correctly.

WOOT!!
I can spell it!!

(I am Dutch you see)

Blades will bleed...
Shields will shatter...
Or will Darkness reign?

07-15-2002 9:32 PMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Freezeman here, with a new name.

Anyway, sounds like a good team to me. They'll do a far better job then I ever will. And please, stop bashing so much. Nova does peek in here once in a while, ya know.

Quote by Necro:
there's this cookie cutter life that people expect you to have and once you hit your 20s you're supposed to be somewhere in the middle of it

i ate the dough

07-15-2002 9:34 PMKurozan is offline Send an Email to Kurozan Search for Posts by Kurozan Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Where, here?

Blades will bleed...
Shields will shatter...
Or will Darkness reign?

07-15-2002 9:36 PMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

No, not here, there. -_-

Yeah, I mean here, this place we're posting in this very instant..

Quote by Necro:
there's this cookie cutter life that people expect you to have and once you hit your 20s you're supposed to be somewhere in the middle of it

i ate the dough

Pages (5): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
What a Weird World We Live In » Misc. Area  » The Wasteland  » The admins form...