What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Misc. Area  » The Wasteland  » The admins form...» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (5): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page The admins form...
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
07-15-2002 9:37 PMKurozan is offline Send an Email to Kurozan Search for Posts by Kurozan Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Roll Eyes
I knew that.

Blades will bleed...
Shields will shatter...
But when the lights fade...
Will the Hero rise again?
Or will Darkness reign?

07-15-2002 10:21 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Rodrigo is admined...
07-15-2002 10:51 PMMal is offline Search for Posts by Mal Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Who cares what Nova sees? This isn't his fucking board, or his fucking webspace.
07-15-2002 10:53 PMStryfeX Arcadia is offline Send an Email to StryfeX Arcadia Homepage of StryfeX Arcadia Search for Posts by StryfeX Arcadia Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yesh...Nova ish annoying many a time...>_<

This signature definately needs some more cowbell.
07-15-2002 10:53 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Heh.. yes, but he can be annoying.
07-15-2002 10:59 PMMal is offline Search for Posts by Mal Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

That's what the ban button is for.
07-15-2002 11:02 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I won't ban him on sight.
07-15-2002 11:13 PMMal is offline Search for Posts by Mal Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

No. If he starts shooting his mouth off, however...
07-15-2002 11:51 PMLunarus is offline Send an Email to Lunarus Search for Posts by Lunarus Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Unit Zero Omega
Quote:
Originally posted by Kurozan
You have more experience then my UZO.
My only experience is modding the sprite section at AT after the recent nuking of DS.

THAT BETTER HAVE BEEN
You have more experience then ME UZO.

The otherway it seems Gay. EXTREAMLY.

Dead

LOL
07-15-2002 11:58 PMStryfeX Arcadia is offline Send an Email to StryfeX Arcadia Homepage of StryfeX Arcadia Search for Posts by StryfeX Arcadia Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Hahahah...Nova's trying to bash me on AIM now...failing.

This signature definately needs some more cowbell.
07-15-2002 11:59 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

LMAO.. Hmm...
07-16-2002 6:21 AMmerfed is offline Send an Email to merfed Search for Posts by merfed Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

will the bashing/flaming ever stop?

Doubt it...
07-16-2002 8:34 AMP is offline Search for Posts by P Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Hey! We just need to let it all off our chests, may we?
07-16-2002 9:26 AMmerfed is offline Send an Email to merfed Search for Posts by merfed Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

yes but we don't want this to be the down fall of TDOTOL
07-16-2002 9:59 AMGustav Graves is offline Search for Posts by Gustav Graves Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Think happy thoughts. :drool:
07-16-2002 11:57 AMHypershell is offline Send an Email to Hypershell Homepage of Hypershell Search for Posts by Hypershell Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

If this board's going to be full of nutcases bashing Nova, I'm not sticking around very long. I didn't come here to see flame.

*toasts some s'mores*

Orga1984: I never worshipped you, X. I passed out the popcorn during your Holly-pr0n displays, but I never worshipped you.
TDotOL: *Whistles innocently*

07-16-2002 12:01 PMDoc Faust is offline Send an Email to Doc Faust Homepage of Doc Faust Search for Posts by Doc Faust Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I wonder if Rod will even come...

07-16-2002 12:02 PMGustav Graves is offline Search for Posts by Gustav Graves Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

w3rd
07-16-2002 12:06 PMMax is offline Send an Email to Max Search for Posts by Max Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Well he did register. But who's to say? Except maybe for Rod himself.

07-16-2002 3:01 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Profanities are fun, with your host, Maxman.

Necro:ugh red, i like googling her every so often because i like to irritate myself

Pages (5): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
What a Weird World We Live In » Misc. Area  » The Wasteland  » The admins form...