What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Misc. Area  » The Wasteland  » The admins form...» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (5): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 next » Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page The admins form...
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
07-16-2002 4:02 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Uhhh.... don't know why I am posting here. Could've posted it somewhere else. Finally registered, when you gave me the link yesterday I expected it to be up withing the next half hour, guess it took longer than that. I love the banner, and the board is true to DS.

BTW, do you, or any of you, know where I can find a free PHP and MySQL server, in English?

07-16-2002 5:16 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Huh? I told you it WAS up..
07-16-2002 5:27 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

oddness, it be.....

Stop talking liek Yoda, I should, LOL

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:
<Alizarin>: mav mav he's mabulous la la la

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

07-16-2002 5:59 PMShinwa is offline Send an Email to Shinwa Search for Posts by Shinwa Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Ah jez...

Keep the Nova bashing down please...

I belive a flame is a flame and I dont want to give any warnigs for excessive flaming Dead

Although XP over rides this if he sees it ok. He might he might not. Just try not to make anything along the lines of "Fuck the fucking fucker."
07-16-2002 6:04 PMKurozan is offline Send an Email to Kurozan Search for Posts by Kurozan Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

How about : fuck the fucking asshole? :tongue:
j/k

Blades will bleed...
Shields will shatter...
But when the lights fade...
Will the Hero rise again?
Or will Darkness reign?

07-16-2002 6:35 PMHypershell is offline Send an Email to Hypershell Homepage of Hypershell Search for Posts by Hypershell Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

:spamwarning:
:D

Orga1984: I never worshipped you, X. I passed out the popcorn during your Holly-pr0n displays, but I never worshipped you.
TDotOL: *Whistles innocently*

07-16-2002 7:35 PMShinwa is offline Send an Email to Shinwa Search for Posts by Shinwa Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Kurozan
How about : fuck the fucking asshole? :tongue:
j/k

Dont test me Kurozan. Id hate to warn a friend.
07-16-2002 7:42 PMKurozan is offline Send an Email to Kurozan Search for Posts by Kurozan Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Aw come on I am just joking UZO.
I would never say something like that for real.

Blades will bleed...
Shields will shatter...
Or will Darkness reign?

07-16-2002 7:42 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Uh.. Don't be TOO restricting UZO, yes?
07-16-2002 7:48 PMShinwa is offline Send an Email to Shinwa Search for Posts by Shinwa Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Good point. Just dont want anyone thinking they can slip by and I woulnt do anything.
07-16-2002 7:49 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Understood. Just don't be a tyrant.
07-16-2002 7:59 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by MegaMan X Prime

I belive the term for this is "Mod paranoia"

LOL, j/k UZO

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:
<Alizarin>: mav mav he's mabulous la la la

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

07-16-2002 8:02 PMKurozan is offline Send an Email to Kurozan Search for Posts by Kurozan Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Kiyoshi Masamune
Quote:

LOL, j/k UZO

Laughing Out Loud
mod paranoia
Laughing Out Loud

Blades will bleed...
Shields will shatter...
Or will Darkness reign?

07-16-2002 8:07 PMShinwa is offline Send an Email to Shinwa Search for Posts by Shinwa Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Kiyoshi Masamune
Quote:

LOL, j/k UZO

AKA 4 hours of sleep and painting a fence. Laughing Out Loud Laughing Out Loud Laughing Out Loud
07-16-2002 10:12 PMRoll is offline Send an Email to Roll Search for Posts by Roll Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Nice board XP, really like the colour theme.

To the person that asked why people flame, there children and of course children think it makes them look cool.

Wonder what will happen if XP pisses them off, they probably will go and flame him on someone else's board.

But anyways go ahead XP ban me now.

07-16-2002 10:16 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Uhhh.. no. LOL
07-16-2002 11:34 PMSZO is offline Send an Email to SZO Homepage of SZO Search for Posts by SZO Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Wow. Roll's here. If she's here, where's Trevor?
07-16-2002 11:34 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

In a hole in the ground.
07-17-2002 12:56 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

The final Admin, ProtomansRevenge.
07-17-2002 1:32 AMGir is offline Search for Posts by Gir Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Also I can be referred to as the sexiest admin. :D
Pages (5): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
What a Weird World We Live In » Misc. Area  » The Wasteland  » The admins form...