What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Coffee Table Book - Writings  » Mega Man X : The Viral Legacy» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Mega Man X : The Viral Legacy
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
02-18-2006 9:42 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yep! The fanfiction I'm writing based on the MMX series.

I'm way too lazy to go through it and format it for the forums, so I'll just link to it on FF.net.

So yeah. While the version of the prologue ("0") isn't the final version, I'll be posting that when I upload the first part of Chapter 1 ("X").

Enjoy! And, you know, tell me what you fuckers think. =P

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:
<Alizarin>: mav mav he's mabulous la la la

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

02-19-2006 8:53 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Like how you did that Layer/Zero part.

Heh.

Very nice stuff.

02-19-2006 10:54 PMKrash is offline Send an Email to Krash Search for Posts by Krash Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I like how I did your mom.

And Mav, nice writing. =D Now work on Judgement, dummkoepfchen.

02-19-2006 11:05 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

o.o

If you desire it so... but I need to finish MMXTVL first, and... uh... at this rate that'll take a while. >.>;

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

02-19-2006 11:16 PMKrash is offline Send an Email to Krash Search for Posts by Krash Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Just saying. I'd like to read it, seems interesting enough (understatement xd).

02-20-2006 12:07 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

HAHA FANFICTION

Seriousky though Mav, you write very well. But please use it for good instead of evil.

X: One of my favorite things is the bubonic plague.

02-20-2006 12:09 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Barubary
HAHA FANFICTION

Seriousky though Mav, you write very well. But please use it for good instead of evil.

Whether that'll happen depends upon what you mean by good and evil in my opinion.
02-20-2006 12:14 AMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Hollow hates all fanfiction.

Honestly I'd use all my science fictiony robot ideas for original stuff... but it'd all seem like cheap ripoffs of MMX anyway. So I'd rather just save myself the trouble.

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:

Quote by Daveh:

02-20-2006 1:01 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Besides, it's fun putting twists into X characters.
02-20-2006 1:29 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah, it's a laugh riot. ;D

X: One of my favorite things is the bubonic plague.

02-20-2006 1:30 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Except when fangirls do it.
02-20-2006 11:29 AMKrash is offline Send an Email to Krash Search for Posts by Krash Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Slowly I pulled his boxers down and Zero’s erect DOOHICKEY sprang out. I gazed at it lustfully for a second before moving downward and tried to get as much of it as possible into my mouth. I listened to Zero’s groaning as my tongue slowly licked every inch of his YOU-KNOW-WHAT

02-20-2006 11:46 AMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Why has my topic been desecrated so.... ;_;

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:

Quote by Daveh:

06-30-2008 4:25 PMManchester Devil is offline Send an Email to Manchester Devil Homepage of Manchester Devil Search for Posts by Manchester Devil Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

*chants in a menacing fashion*

THREAD ARISE! AND CLEANSE!

Good going thus far, but wouldn't Zero be confused by Layer's attempts to cop on to him? I mean, Zero was primarily created to destroy anything that moves, even more extreme than Vile. And Vile is a reploid with lots of screws loose. It's not like Zero had any say in the purpose Wily had for him, which is basically blowing shit up.

Well, at least we had Vile going off the deep end, which makes him joining Sigma's Maverick group more logical than Sigma locking the purple nutter under lock and key before going "Hey, Vile! Wanna help me kill some fleshies?" "Oh, alright then." in Neo-X1.

Now (trust me to sound like an impatient fankiddy), when are you going to get chapter one sorted out?

R.I.P. Mother: 14/01/1955 - 03/04/2017

R.I.P. Brother: 22/01/1981 - 03/12/2018

Quote:
Originally posted by Sharp
It gets weirder too. I just realized...if..if he nailed her he technically had sex with everything and everyone on the internet. Including this forum.

Except he ALSO posts on this forum....so....so then is it masturbation? This is fucking trippy, how did I not realize this before.

Quote:
Originally posted by Holly
Your computer magically produces hentai?!

06-30-2008 4:33 PMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

..I can't bring myself to read it, Man..

I just..so many times, so much Yaoi.

So much..so..so much. I can't do it man, don't make me go in there.

GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME, I'LL FUCKING CUT YOU.
06-30-2008 5:00 PMManchester Devil is offline Send an Email to Manchester Devil Homepage of Manchester Devil Search for Posts by Manchester Devil Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I've read Mav's fanfic myself earlier and it's yaoi-free.

Would I lie to you?

R.I.P. Mother: 14/01/1955 - 03/04/2017

R.I.P. Brother: 22/01/1981 - 03/12/2018

Quote:
Originally posted by Sharp
It gets weirder too. I just realized...if..if he nailed her he technically had sex with everything and everyone on the internet. Including this forum.

Except he ALSO posts on this forum....so....so then is it masturbation? This is fucking trippy, how did I not realize this before.

Quote:
Originally posted by Holly
Your computer magically produces hentai?!

06-30-2008 5:06 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Manchester Devil:
Good going thus far, but wouldn't Zero be confused by Layer's attempts to cop on to him?

I wasn't writing yaoi, so he isn't Gay, so...

I mean, Zero was primarily created to destroy anything that moves, even more extreme than Vile. And Vile is a reploid with lots of screws loose. It's not like Zero had any say in the purpose Wily had for him, which is basically blowing shit up.

True, I suppose, but considering that Zero was basically reprogrammed by Dr. Cain (or has a "Control Chip" anyway, which I interpreted as overriding whatever commands Wily would have hard-coded into Zero about killing things), not really.

Well, let me try again: the games themselves are rather unclear on this point. Zero is the creation of Wily, but prior to being infected with the Virus in X5 he's relatively buttoned down and even has that thing with Iris, sort of.

Basically I made a decision that Zero is programmed basically with free will, which can be overruled by a set of programs Wily had placed in him, which transferred to Sigma during the course of their fight in the X4 flashbacks, as I depicted in what I posted here. Being a writer whose main prose experience comes from the TDottle RPs I created a massively convoluted backstory to all of this, which I'm not sure you want me to get into. Laughing Out Loud

Well, at least we had Vile going off the deep end, which makes him joining Sigma's Maverick group more logical than Sigma locking the purple nutter under lock and key before going "Hey, Vile! Wanna help me kill some fleshies?" "Oh, alright then." in Neo-X1.

Yeah, one of the things I was trying to do was bring together a lot of rather disparate elements in the X games' backstory and actually make them cohesive--the thing with Vile was one of the odder ones, though I confess to taking a good degree of artistic license with the whole Vile-is-an-American-killer-robot part.

Now (trust me to sound like an impatient fankiddy), when are you going to get chapter one sorted out?

Uhhhh... well, considering how long it's been since I wrote this...

Quote by Dustin:
..I can't bring myself to read it, Man..

I just..so many times, so much Yaoi.

So much..so..so much. I can't do it man, don't make me go in there.

GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME, I'LL FUCKING CUT YOU.

Laughing Out Loud

There is no yaoi, at all, Dustin (Zero and Layer have sex, sort of), but I completely understand your aversion. XD

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:

Quote by Daveh:

06-30-2008 5:07 PMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

*Narrows Eyes*

Touche, Brit.

Wait..Layer..that one purple haired robot chick with the huge busters?
06-30-2008 5:08 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Dustin:
Wait..Layer..that one purple haired robot chick with the huge busters?

That's the one.

Mainly did it so that when I got around to writing the X7/X8 parts there'd be tension there which would make it so that only one of the Navigators was a useless emotionless cypher (fuck you non-Alia non-Layer navigator who I never remember because you suck).

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:

Quote by Daveh:

06-30-2008 5:11 PMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

..Pallete? Or something. All I remember is she had some sort of hovercraft pigtails.
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Coffee Table Book - Writings  » Mega Man X : The Viral Legacy