What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Coffee Table Book - Writings  » Mega Man X : The Viral Legacy» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (7): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Mega Man X : The Viral Legacy
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
06-30-2008 5:15 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Krash:
Quote:
Slowly I pulled his boxers down and Zero’s erect DOOHICKEY sprang out. I gazed at it lustfully for a second before moving downward and tried to get as much of it as possible into my mouth. I listened to Zero’s groaning as my tongue slowly licked every inch of his YOU-KNOW-WHAT

Yeah but zero's a chick

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

06-30-2008 5:35 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Sharpshooter005:
zero's a chick

06-30-2008 5:43 PMManchester Devil is offline Send an Email to Manchester Devil Homepage of Manchester Devil Search for Posts by Manchester Devil Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
I wasn't writing yaoi, so he isn't Gay, so...

I was thinking along the lines of high level autism - I had to learn to read visual and social cues. Even then, they sometimes go over my head.

Quote:
Basically I made a decision that Zero is programmed basically with free will, which can be overruled by a set of programs Wily had placed in him, which transferred to Sigma during the course of their fight in the X4 flashbacks, as I depicted in what I posted here. Being a writer whose main prose experience comes from the TDottle RPs I created a massively convoluted backstory to all of this, which I'm not sure you want me to get into. Laughing Out Loud

Free will and poor Zero had no idea how to use it. Poor sod. That said, the funny thing about that (infamous) scene is that Sigma punches Zero in the face after the latter had a sudden migraine and the next time we see Sigma, looking the worst for wear, getting grumpy with a Hunter.

Personally, I'd imgaine that the white bit of Zero's helmet would open up and launch barbed wire into the weakened Sigma and upload the programmes/virus into the future Maverick - that's just me mind.

Quote:
Yeah, one of the things I was trying to do was bring together a lot of rather disparate elements in the X games' backstory and actually make them cohesive--the thing with Vile was one of the odder ones, though I confess to taking a good degree of artistic license with the whole Vile-is-an-American-killer-robot part.

I reckon you did rather well with Vile. Even with the artistic licence. Again, just my train of though, but I'd have Sigma, before going on his fleshy killing tour, would release Vile from his cell, warning him that Mavericks had infiltrated the Maverick Hunter ranks. Basically preying on his less-than-sound-mind. And what happens next is portraited in the games, albeit Vile gets it into his head that X is a Maverick.

DUNDUNDUN!

Quote:
Uhhhh... well, considering how long it's been since I wrote this...

I know what you mean, I had to restart "Nightmare Sunrise" (my X Series fanfic, based on X6) from the beginning and slowly build it up with a large amount of artistic licensing.

Quote:
(fuck you non-Alia non-Layer navigator who I never remember because you suck).

Christ, babyhead navigator was fucking frightening! But still pales in comparison with Axl the prick!

R.I.P. Mother: 14/01/1955 - 03/04/2017

R.I.P. Brother: 22/01/1981 - 03/12/2018

Quote:
Originally posted by Sharp
It gets weirder too. I just realized...if..if he nailed her he technically had sex with everything and everyone on the internet. Including this forum.

Except he ALSO posts on this forum....so....so then is it masturbation? This is fucking trippy, how did I not realize this before.

Quote:
Originally posted by Holly
Your computer magically produces hentai?!

06-30-2008 6:05 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
"Nightmare Sunrise"

This sounds like the name of some terrible drink

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

06-30-2008 6:21 PMManchester Devil is offline Send an Email to Manchester Devil Homepage of Manchester Devil Search for Posts by Manchester Devil Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I know nothing about making drinks old chap. But thanks for your concern.

R.I.P. Mother: 14/01/1955 - 03/04/2017

R.I.P. Brother: 22/01/1981 - 03/12/2018

Quote:
Originally posted by Sharp
It gets weirder too. I just realized...if..if he nailed her he technically had sex with everything and everyone on the internet. Including this forum.

Except he ALSO posts on this forum....so....so then is it masturbation? This is fucking trippy, how did I not realize this before.

Quote:
Originally posted by Holly
Your computer magically produces hentai?!

06-30-2008 6:25 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Manchester Devil:
Free will and poor Zero had no idea how to use it. Poor sod.

Well in Viral Legacy when all that happens Zero is basically schitzophrenic, since his upper-level "brain" functions aren't... well, functioning.

Personally, I'd imgaine that the white bit of Zero's helmet would open up and launch barbed wire into the weakened Sigma and upload the programmes/virus into the future Maverick - that's just me mind.

I basically did that, except the data downloaded wirelessly. XD

I reckon you did rather well with Vile. Even with the artistic licence. Again, just my train of though, but I'd have Sigma, before going on his fleshy killing tour, would release Vile from his cell, warning him that Mavericks had infiltrated the Maverick Hunter ranks. Basically preying on his less-than-sound-mind. And what happens next is portraited in the games, albeit Vile gets it into his head that X is a Maverick.

I kept it rather simple--Vile is just a sociopathic, sadistic war machine who likes combat, and is convinced by Sigma ot help him in his revolution or whatever because by doing so he'd get the chance to fight Zero and X and other powerful Hunters.

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:
<Alizarin>: mav mav he's mabulous la la la

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

06-30-2008 6:48 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Borderline tentacle RAEP ITT

Quote:
Vile is just a sociopathic, sadistic war machine who likes combat

Man when is capcom going to learn their lesson and just make a game about THIS

Quote by Alizarin:

06-30-2008 6:55 PMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Vile: Playground of Destruction.

EMP STRIKE!

LOST FAVOR WITH MAVERICK HUNTERS; GAINED REPUTATION WITH THE MAVERICK MAFIA.
06-30-2008 6:58 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Dustin:
Vile: Playground of Destruction.

EMP STRIKE!

LOST FAVOR WITH MAVERICK HUNTERS; GAINED REPUTATION WITH THE MAVERICK MAFIA.

I would buy the hell out of this, and I've only played one mengaman game

Quote by Alizarin:

06-30-2008 7:20 PMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Kick a Maverick Hunter out of his mech armor and turn the fuck around and kill everything with 4 gauge shotcannons and 40mm Grenade Launchers.

Then hop out, rig it with C4 and boot it over to the other side. CHAOS! CHAOS! CHAAAAOS! BAHAHAHA

..Man, I wish that'd happen. Oh well.
06-30-2008 7:35 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Zero is basically schitzophrenic, a sociopathic, sadistic war machine who likes combat

I know you guys want to play as Vile, but I want to play as this, Zero's had it (or even X, I'm game for either spriteset Capcom wants to reuse) and just flat out murders people

Chris Rock: I'm severely overrated. I'm just above a hack. That should be the name of my new DVD: 'Chris Rock: Slightly Above Hack'.

06-30-2008 7:47 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Bi Money:
Zero's had it and just flat out murders people

Does the game take place during zero's time of the month

Quote by Alizarin:

06-30-2008 7:57 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Zero's always that way
07-01-2008 2:16 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Sharpshooter005:
Quote by Bi Money:
Zero's had it and just flat out murders people

Does the game take place during zero's time of the month

So fuckin' lawlz... this would explain a lot about the fanboys then and what have you.

Also, my e-boyfriend wrote a Mengaman fanfic. I deeply apologize to all concerned parties accordingly.
Peace.

07-01-2008 9:33 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Thanks Nine.

Chris Rock: I'm severely overrated. I'm just above a hack. That should be the name of my new DVD: 'Chris Rock: Slightly Above Hack'.

07-02-2008 11:40 AMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Bi Money:
Thanks Nine.

Somethin' so :comfort:

It had to be done, hon. It had to be done.
Peace.

07-02-2008 7:02 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

WHY DIDN'T YOU STOP THIS!?
07-02-2008 7:06 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by X-sah:
WHY DIDN'T YOU STOP THIS!?

Was Nine even part of TDottle when I wrote this?

EDIT: And HEY most of you were complimenting me two years ago, eat me! Mad

(well except for Hol... or did she compliment me and then say "except all fanfiction sucks so this sucks by proxy". that sounds about right.)

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

07-02-2008 7:07 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

No.

But he should invent a time machine.
07-02-2008 7:08 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by X-sah:
No.

But he should invent a time machine.

You know as well as I do that those are impossible.

IMPOSSIBLE.

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:

Quote by Daveh:

Pages (7): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Coffee Table Book - Writings  » Mega Man X : The Viral Legacy