What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Coffee Table Book - Writings  » Mega Man X : The Viral Legacy» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (7): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Mega Man X : The Viral Legacy
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
07-03-2008 1:27 AMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah.. I lure victims in that way

07-03-2008 1:44 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Mavveh Touchdown:
Quote by FOE:
I have the magic ability of being here, but never knowing what's happening

You're innocent and adorable... on the surface, at least. It's alluring. =D

You have no damn clue how ironic this is

at all
07-03-2008 1:47 AMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by X-sah:
Quote by FOE:

at all

Explanation? Luv

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:
<Alizarin>: mav mav he's mabulous la la la

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

07-03-2008 1:47 AMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by X-sah:
Quote by FOE:

at all

Hahaha... Ninja!

07-03-2008 1:48 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

If Hol wants to explain she can!
07-03-2008 1:49 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Chris is innocent and adorable...on the surface, but he can get fierce when he wants to.

It's alluring. =D

Brad: No. You don't understand. I've been dead for 35 years. Today is the day I live.

07-03-2008 1:49 AMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by X-sah:
If Hol wants to explain she can!

...huh?

Can i has explanation? -insert puppy dog eyes here-

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

07-03-2008 1:50 AMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Bi Money:
Chris is innocent and adorable...on the surface, but he can get fierce when he wants to.

It's alluring. =D

Oh I thought it had something to do with me.

Carry on then. Laughing Out Loud

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:

Quote by Daveh:

07-03-2008 1:51 AMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Haha.. ME AND X ARE THE SAME PERSON!?!

07-03-2008 1:52 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I find it lol that Mav h8s me is all
07-03-2008 1:52 AMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by FOE:
Haha.. ME AND X ARE THE SAME PERSON!?!

Oh god no.

X is "innocent and sweet" on the outside and "fierce" on the inside.

You're "innocent and sweet" on the outside and "buttfuck insane" on the inside.

I need a little crazy in mah men. I mean, look at Nine~

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:

Quote by Daveh:

07-03-2008 1:53 AMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by X-sah:
I find it lol that Mav h8s me is all

YOU"RE JUST NOT ATTRACTIVE, OKAY? I DON'T CARE HOW MANY TIMES YOU SAY YOU'RE "PWETTY", I DO NOT WANT TO FUCK A MAN IN WOMAN'S CLOTHING. IT IS NOT SEXY.

etc.

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:

Quote by Daveh:

07-03-2008 1:53 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...how is X not crazy, I'd like to know this

Unless you mean a "cute" crazy that's not really worth worrying about

X is just flat out crazy

Brad: No. You don't understand. I've been dead for 35 years. Today is the day I live.

07-03-2008 1:54 AMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Bi Money:

X is just flat out crazy

Davey likes guro, okay.

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:

Quote by Daveh:

07-03-2008 1:54 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm not cute crazy? Frown
07-03-2008 1:55 AMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by X-sah:

No no baby, don't worry, sticking to your moral principles is just darling. Totally cute!

Laughing Out Loud

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:

Quote by Daveh:

07-03-2008 1:55 AMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Bi Money:

X is just flat out crazy

I think he just isn't buttfuck crazy. Which reminds me I need to finish watching my Guinnea Pig movies...

07-03-2008 1:56 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by X-sah:

No

And well, I didn't like the idea of men in women's clothing til I saw X in them, so he gave me a new fetish.

....well he gave me another one too but I won't get into that

07-03-2008 1:58 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

MORE QUESTUNS FOR TDOTTLE

WHAT NEW FETISH DOES HOL HAVE

FIND OUT IN THE NEXT EXCITING EPISODE....

...SEASON CANCELLED
07-03-2008 2:00 AMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Bi Money:
....well he gave me another one too but I won't get into that

Aw, but now you have my gossip fetish going!

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:

Quote by Daveh:

Pages (7): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Coffee Table Book - Writings  » Mega Man X : The Viral Legacy