What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Maestro - Music  » What are you listening to?» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (403): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page What are you listening to?
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
08-04-2002 5:13 PMManchester Devil is offline Send an Email to Manchester Devil Homepage of Manchester Devil Search for Posts by Manchester Devil Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

At the moment: Seek And Destroy by Metallica :evilgrin:

R.I.P. Mother: 14/01/1955 - 03/04/2017

R.I.P. Brother: 22/01/1981 - 03/12/2018

Quote:
Originally posted by Sharp
It gets weirder too. I just realized...if..if he nailed her he technically had sex with everything and everyone on the internet. Including this forum.

Except he ALSO posts on this forum....so....so then is it masturbation? This is fucking trippy, how did I not realize this before.

Quote:
Originally posted by Holly
Your computer magically produces hentai?!

08-04-2002 7:16 PMLunarus is offline Send an Email to Lunarus Search for Posts by Lunarus Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm listening to eminem marshall mathers LP, number 10, I don't know what it is called
08-04-2002 7:41 PMManchester Devil is offline Send an Email to Manchester Devil Homepage of Manchester Devil Search for Posts by Manchester Devil Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Byte Block by Fear Factory. :evilgrin:

Quote:
It gets weirder too. I just realized...if..if he nailed her he technically had sex with everything and everyone on the internet. Including this forum.

Except he ALSO posts on this forum....so....so then is it masturbation? This is fucking trippy, how did I not realize this before.

Quote:

08-06-2002 5:19 PMLunarus is offline Send an Email to Lunarus Search for Posts by Lunarus Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I got the reanimation CD of linkin park, Its ok, I like most of the songs better on the other Cds
08-06-2002 5:43 PMManchester Devil is offline Send an Email to Manchester Devil Homepage of Manchester Devil Search for Posts by Manchester Devil Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

In The Garden by Without Face

Quote:

Quote:

08-06-2002 6:07 PMRyuujin is offline Send an Email to Ryuujin Search for Posts by Ryuujin Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

A secret place - megadeth from cryptic writings... i think

"Society is a self-destroying concept. It forces all things to become part of it, thus becoming part of the norm. All things that can't 'fit it' or want nothing to do with it are exiled and made taboo."
-Stockton Browning

08-06-2002 6:16 PMManchester Devil is offline Send an Email to Manchester Devil Homepage of Manchester Devil Search for Posts by Manchester Devil Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Winds Of Horus by Nile

btw ZeroDemon, found any more Cannibal Corpse songs? :evilwink:

Quote:

Quote:

08-08-2002 1:58 PMBoba Fett is offline Send an Email to Boba Fett Search for Posts by Boba Fett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Nirvana's cover of The Man Who Sold the World

[MARQUEE]We come to this place, falling through time, living a hollow life. Always we're taking, waiting for signs; Hollow life...~ Jon Davis[/MARQUEE]
08-08-2002 2:55 PMXander is offline Send an Email to Xander Homepage of Xander Search for Posts by Xander Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Bon Jovi:Its my life:joy: it rocks!
08-08-2002 3:24 PMManchester Devil is offline Send an Email to Manchester Devil Homepage of Manchester Devil Search for Posts by Manchester Devil Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Securitron (Police State 2000) by Fear Factory.

"No Place To Hide!"

Quote:

Quote:

08-08-2002 7:45 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Force Your Way- FFVIII Soundtrack Disc 1, Track 10

The game may suck ass, but the OST r0x0rz!!!!

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:
<Alizarin>: mav mav he's mabulous la la la

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

08-08-2002 7:52 PMGustav Graves is offline Search for Posts by Gustav Graves Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Ness's theme from SSBM for the Nintendo Gamecube... and the AC switching on.
08-08-2002 8:06 PMManchester Devil is offline Send an Email to Manchester Devil Homepage of Manchester Devil Search for Posts by Manchester Devil Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

A selcetion of Fear Factory songs:

Sangre De Ninos (Concrete)
Zero Signal (Demanufacture)
Freedom Or Fire (Obselete)
Securtion (Police State 2000) (Obselete)
Smasher/Devourer (Obselete)
Lynchpin (Digimortal)
Byte Block (Digimortal)

Quote:

Quote:

08-09-2002 7:21 AMManchester Devil is offline Send an Email to Manchester Devil Homepage of Manchester Devil Search for Posts by Manchester Devil Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

My MP3 collection (about 13 hours, 23 minutes and 52 seconds of MP3s). :D

Quote:

Quote:

08-09-2002 9:54 AMBoba Fett is offline Send an Email to Boba Fett Search for Posts by Boba Fett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

No More Tears~ Ozzy

[MARQUEE]We come to this place, falling through time, living a hollow life. Always we're taking, waiting for signs; Hollow life...~ Jon Davis[/MARQUEE]
08-09-2002 4:31 PMManchester Devil is offline Send an Email to Manchester Devil Homepage of Manchester Devil Search for Posts by Manchester Devil Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You can't download anything!? Have you got Download Accelerator Plus, if not, bug your parents to download it.

Quote:

Quote:

08-09-2002 5:39 PMManchester Devil is offline Send an Email to Manchester Devil Homepage of Manchester Devil Search for Posts by Manchester Devil Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

My Michelle by Guns N' Roses (song 58/176)

MM_X88: have you got the Zero virus stage music as a mp3?

Quote:

Quote:

08-10-2002 9:15 AMManchester Devil is offline Send an Email to Manchester Devil Homepage of Manchester Devil Search for Posts by Manchester Devil Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Well, I don't think I have any firewalls.

Quote:

Quote:

08-10-2002 12:05 PMMaverickHunter1216 is offline Search for Posts by MaverickHunter1216 Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

switching off between "Someday the Dream Will End"~FFX "Vampire Killer" ~ Castlevania "SS Trunks Theme"~ Dragonball GT Final Bout and the whole "Hybrid Theory" CD ~ Linkin Park (specifically, In the End)

CLICK ME! For you know it is tempting and fruits of hilarity await you...

This signature was not paid for or endorsed by "My Brain Hurts" the webcomic, which may or may not contain material not suitable for viewers under the age of 14.
08-10-2002 12:09 PMMaverickHunter1216 is offline Search for Posts by MaverickHunter1216 Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I almost forgot "Zero's Theme" ~ Mega Man X "Sky Lagoon" ~ Mega Man X4 and "Library Theme" ~ Castlevania Symphonie of the Night

CLICK ME! For you know it is tempting and fruits of hilarity await you...

This signature was not paid for or endorsed by "My Brain Hurts" the webcomic, which may or may not contain material not suitable for viewers under the age of 14.
Pages (403): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Maestro - Music  » What are you listening to?