What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Maestro - Music  » What are you listening to?» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (403): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page What are you listening to?
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
08-10-2002 12:49 PMBoba Fett is offline Send an Email to Boba Fett Search for Posts by Boba Fett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

War Pigs~ Black Sabbath

[MARQUEE]We come to this place, falling through time, living a hollow life. Always we're taking, waiting for signs; Hollow life...~ Jon Davis[/MARQUEE]
08-10-2002 5:19 PMManchester Devil is online Send an Email to Manchester Devil Homepage of Manchester Devil Search for Posts by Manchester Devil Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

A band called Fuck...I'm Dead. :D

Song: Colon Commando.

R.I.P. Mother: 14/01/1955 - 03/04/2017

R.I.P. Brother: 22/01/1981 - 03/12/2018

Quote:
Originally posted by Sharp
It gets weirder too. I just realized...if..if he nailed her he technically had sex with everything and everyone on the internet. Including this forum.

Except he ALSO posts on this forum....so....so then is it masturbation? This is fucking trippy, how did I not realize this before.

Quote:
Originally posted by Holly
Your computer magically produces hentai?!

08-10-2002 7:28 PMManchester Devil is online Send an Email to Manchester Devil Homepage of Manchester Devil Search for Posts by Manchester Devil Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Cannibal Corpse: Saw Live Cannibalism in a shop...brought it :evilgrin:

Without Face: Free CD which came from a Metal magazine. :evilgrin:

Nightwish, Fuck...I'm Dead: same mag, KaZaa and plenty of luck. :D

To get your hands on Cannibal Corpse, go to Metal Blade Records | Official Website

Without Face, Earache Records

Nightwish, Spinearm records (not sure if the record label has a web address, I'll find out if they do.)

Fuck...I'm Dead, ::: www.razorbackrecords.com

Have fun, ZeroDemon :evilgrin: Evil Laugh

Quote:
It gets weirder too. I just realized...if..if he nailed her he technically had sex with everything and everyone on the internet. Including this forum.

Except he ALSO posts on this forum....so....so then is it masturbation? This is fucking trippy, how did I not realize this before.

Quote:

08-12-2002 11:45 AMBoba Fett is offline Send an Email to Boba Fett Search for Posts by Boba Fett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Nirvana's whole unplugged album

[MARQUEE]We come to this place, falling through time, living a hollow life. Always we're taking, waiting for signs; Hollow life...~ Jon Davis[/MARQUEE]
08-14-2002 11:27 AMManchester Devil is online Send an Email to Manchester Devil Homepage of Manchester Devil Search for Posts by Manchester Devil Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Invocation to Seditious Heresy by Nile

Quote:

Quote:

08-14-2002 2:36 PMMaverickHunter1216 is offline Search for Posts by MaverickHunter1216 Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Mortal Kombat!

CLICK ME! For you know it is tempting and fruits of hilarity await you...

This signature was not paid for or endorsed by "My Brain Hurts" the webcomic, which may or may not contain material not suitable for viewers under the age of 14.
08-15-2002 12:35 AMRyuujin is offline Send an Email to Ryuujin Search for Posts by Ryuujin Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

IN bloom, nirvana

"Society is a self-destroying concept. It forces all things to become part of it, thus becoming part of the norm. All things that can't 'fit it' or want nothing to do with it are exiled and made taboo."
-Stockton Browning

08-16-2002 12:55 PMMr_konnichiwa is offline Send an Email to Mr_konnichiwa Search for Posts by Mr_konnichiwa Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

all japanese songs (prefer X Japan or Love Hina OST's)

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

ost= Original sound track

08-16-2002 1:54 PMManchester Devil is online Send an Email to Manchester Devil Homepage of Manchester Devil Search for Posts by Manchester Devil Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Nile's In Their Darkened Shrines

The song from their new album, named after the song, is in 4 parts.

Part I: Hall Of Saurian Entombment
Part II: Invocation Of Seditious Heresy
Part III: Destruction Of The Temple Of The Enemies Of Ra
Part IV: Ruins

Death Metal with an Egpytian flavour. :evilwink:

Quote:

Quote:

08-16-2002 7:54 PMMaverickHunter1216 is offline Search for Posts by MaverickHunter1216 Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

the theme to Dragon Ball GT! DAN DAN kokoro kikareteku Sono mabushii egao ni......

This signature was not paid for or endorsed by "My Brain Hurts" the webcomic, which may or may not contain material not suitable for viewers under the age of 14.
08-16-2002 8:54 PMManchester Devil is online Send an Email to Manchester Devil Homepage of Manchester Devil Search for Posts by Manchester Devil Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Dead Man Walking by Fear Factory

Quote:

Quote:

08-17-2002 1:58 PMBoba Fett is offline Send an Email to Boba Fett Search for Posts by Boba Fett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

KoRn~ Thoughtless

08-17-2002 2:13 PMMaverickHunter1216 is offline Search for Posts by MaverickHunter1216 Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Linkin Park again. maybe i should get some more VG midis.....

08-17-2002 7:34 PMLunarus is offline Send an Email to Lunarus Search for Posts by Lunarus Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Disturbed-The game

08-17-2002 9:14 PMManchester Devil is online Send an Email to Manchester Devil Homepage of Manchester Devil Search for Posts by Manchester Devil Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Roots Bloody Roots by Sepultura

Quote:

Quote:

08-18-2002 7:00 PMMaverickHunter1216 is offline Search for Posts by MaverickHunter1216 Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Sonic addventure 2 soundtrack

08-20-2002 6:42 PMManchester Devil is online Send an Email to Manchester Devil Homepage of Manchester Devil Search for Posts by Manchester Devil Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Inno A Satana by Emperor. :evilgrin:

Quote:

Quote:

08-20-2002 6:51 PMMaverickHunter1216 is offline Search for Posts by MaverickHunter1216 Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Legend of Zeld Ocarina of Time Soundtrack

08-22-2002 12:42 AMLunarus is offline Send an Email to Lunarus Search for Posts by Lunarus Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Children of the grave-ozzy osbourne
08-24-2002 4:13 PMRyuujin is offline Send an Email to Ryuujin Search for Posts by Ryuujin Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

clint eastwood - gorillaz

"Society is a self-destroying concept. It forces all things to become part of it, thus becoming part of the norm. All things that can't 'fit it' or want nothing to do with it are exiled and made taboo."
-Stockton Browning

Pages (403): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Maestro - Music  » What are you listening to?