What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Maestro - Music  » What are you listening to?» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (404): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page What are you listening to?
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
08-24-2002 9:58 PMManchester Devil is offline Send an Email to Manchester Devil Homepage of Manchester Devil Search for Posts by Manchester Devil Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Crisis by Fear Factory

R.I.P. Mother: 14/01/1955 - 03/04/2017

R.I.P. Brother: 22/01/1981 - 03/12/2018

Quote:
Originally posted by Sharp
It gets weirder too. I just realized...if..if he nailed her he technically had sex with everything and everyone on the internet. Including this forum.

Except he ALSO posts on this forum....so....so then is it masturbation? This is fucking trippy, how did I not realize this before.

Quote:
Originally posted by Holly
Your computer magically produces hentai?!

08-26-2002 6:37 AMP is offline Search for Posts by P Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Iced Earth - Dephts of Hell

Now Let's post it's lyrics too:

Quote:
Angels coming from above
Take the essence of his love
Challengers call him from all around
Demons coming from the ground

Battles won and nothing gained
Feel the pain
Feel the shock
From the depths of hell

Darkness dwelling in his soul
True damnation no control
Shattered pieces of his past
Broken dreams among the dead

When the smoke clears he will arise
Feel the pain
Feel the shock
From the depths of hell

08-26-2002 2:06 PMMaverickHunter1216 is offline Search for Posts by MaverickHunter1216 Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

ok, here are the lyrics to the theme to Dragonball GT:
DAN DAN kokoro kikareteku Sono mabushii egao ni Hatenai yami kara tobi dasou Hold My Hand. Kimi to deatta toki. Kodomo no koro taistsu ni omotteita basho wo omoidashitanda. Boku to odotte kurenai ka. Hikari to kage no Winding Road ima demo aitsu ni muchuu na no? Sukoshi dake furi mukitakunaru youna toki ma aru kedo. Ai to yuuki to hokori wo motte tatakau yo. DAN DAN kokoro hikareteku Kono hoshi no kibou no kakera Kitto dare mo ga eien wo te ni iretai. ZEN ZEN ki ni shinai FURI shitemo Hora kimi ni koi shiteru Hatenai yami, kara tobi dasou Hold your hand.

CLICK ME! For you know it is tempting and fruits of hilarity await you...

This signature was not paid for or endorsed by "My Brain Hurts" the webcomic, which may or may not contain material not suitable for viewers under the age of 14.
08-26-2002 3:00 PMP is offline Search for Posts by P Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Got the translation of this too?
08-26-2002 3:02 PMMaverickHunter1216 is offline Search for Posts by MaverickHunter1216 Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

and here is the english :
Little by little, I'm falling for that shiny smile of yours
Why don't you jump out of the endless darkness and hold my hand
When I first met you
I remember that special place that I always adored
Will you with dance me?
Up and down that winding road.
Are you still crazy about that guy?
From time to time, there's a moment when I want to look back a little bit
But I will fight for you with love, courage, and pride in my heart
Little by little, I'm falling for
These tiny pieces of the planet with hope
Where people long for eternal love
Even though I pretend not to notice you
Don't you see I'm in love with you?
Let me jump out of the endless darkness and hold your hand

This signature was not paid for or endorsed by "My Brain Hurts" the webcomic, which may or may not contain material not suitable for viewers under the age of 14.
08-29-2002 6:55 PMMaverickHunter1216 is offline Search for Posts by MaverickHunter1216 Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

yeah, they are weird, i like Krwlng the best out of the remixes

09-09-2002 6:42 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I am listening to the sweet sound of silence..

And well, the fan in the comp. o.o

Necro: just really makes you think: only have sex with people that arent batshit

09-10-2002 10:02 PMMaverickHunter1216 is offline Search for Posts by MaverickHunter1216 Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

heh, just my window fan and ceiling fan.... whirring, whirring, whirring...........

09-11-2002 2:26 PMBoba Fett is offline Send an Email to Boba Fett Search for Posts by Boba Fett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by MaverickHunter1216
yeah, they are weird, i like Krwlng the best out of the remixes

My fav is 1 step closer. Mav, You know that in the beginning of krwlng, the guy singing is Aaron Lewis from Staind? You're dad is a record producer, so you might...

[MARQUEE]We come to this place, falling through time, living a hollow life. Always we're taking, waiting for signs; Hollow life...~ Jon Davis[/MARQUEE]
09-16-2002 5:24 PMManchester Devil is offline Send an Email to Manchester Devil Homepage of Manchester Devil Search for Posts by Manchester Devil Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I perfer Black Metal, Cyber Metal and Death Metal myself though I'll go with Industrial Metal, Progressive Metal, Grindcore, Thrash Metal, Power Metal.

In short...I want my Metal to be heavy duty!

List of what I'm listening to:

Crisis (Fear Factory) (Death/Cyber Metal)
Colon Commando (Fuck...I'm Dead) (Death Metal)
The Forgotten Flesh (Lord Gore) (Death Metal)
Sangre De Ninos (Fear Factory) (Death/Cyber Metal)
Freezing Moon (Vader cover, originally by Mayhem) (Black Metal song)
Asche Zu Asche (Rammstein) (Industrial Metal)
Zero Signal (Fear Factory) (Cyber Metal)
Mother War (Decapitated) (Death Metal)
Damien (Iced Earth) (Thrash Metal)
The False Age Of Innocence (Blind Guardian)
Sarcophogus (Nile) (Death Metal)

Quote:
It gets weirder too. I just realized...if..if he nailed her he technically had sex with everything and everyone on the internet. Including this forum.

Except he ALSO posts on this forum....so....so then is it masturbation? This is fucking trippy, how did I not realize this before.

Quote:

09-18-2002 10:50 PMMaverickHunter1216 is offline Search for Posts by MaverickHunter1216 Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

o...k, and Boba.. that one's news to me! i don't really keep in touch in the music world, regardless of the fact that my dad worked w/ them, lol.

09-21-2002 6:10 PMManchester Devil is offline Send an Email to Manchester Devil Homepage of Manchester Devil Search for Posts by Manchester Devil Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Concrete by Fear Factory (the 'prototype' for Concreto)

Quote:

Quote:

11-11-2002 6:27 PMManchester Devil is offline Send an Email to Manchester Devil Homepage of Manchester Devil Search for Posts by Manchester Devil Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Crisis from Fear Factory's Soul Of A New Machine album (the Concrete version is much better in my opinion).

Quote:

Quote:

11-12-2002 5:42 PMKohu is offline Send an Email to Kohu Search for Posts by Kohu Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm listening to Linkin Park's Reanimation, mostly My December and In the End.

From what I've tasted of desire
I hold with those who favour fire.
But if it had to perish twice,
I think I know enough of hate
To say that for destruction ice
Is also great
And would suffice.

~Robert Frost

11-14-2002 6:41 PMManchester Devil is offline Send an Email to Manchester Devil Homepage of Manchester Devil Search for Posts by Manchester Devil Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

My custom made Megaman X soundtrack (Still not complete though, still need to find some songs)

Megaman X

Age Of False Innocence- Blind Guardian
Circle Of The Tyrants- Celtic Frost
Laichzeit- Rammstein
The Tongue Of Fire- Emperor
Demanufacture- Fear Factory
Parabola- Tool
Roots Bloody Roots- Sepultura
God Save Us- Ill Nino
Land And Fire (The End)- CyberCerberus
The Spine Splitter- Cannibal Corpse
Funeral Fog- Mayhem
Concrete- Fear Factory
Crusher Destroyer- Mastodon
Real Time- Cerberus
Big God/Raped Souls- Fear Factory
Bloodlines- Slayer
And You Will Live In Terror- Necrophagia*
Watching Over Me- Iced Earth

Megaman X2

Lynchpin- Fear Factory
Crawling In The Dark- Hoobastank*
Asche Zu Asche- Rammstein
Make Me Bad- Korn
Freezing Moon- Vader/Mayhem
Drowning In Flame Burning In Water- Skrew*
Du Riech So Gut- Rammstein*
Howling Of The Jinn- Nile
Dragons Child- Iced Earth
Wait And Bleed- Slipknot
Body Hammer- Fear Factory
Smasher/Devourer- Fear Factory
My Plague- Slipknot

Megaman X3

Welcoming War- Mastodon
Thus Spake The Nightspirit- Emperor
Children Of The Vortex- Necrophagia
My Michelle- Guns N? Roses
W.O.E- Fear Factory
Soul Sacrifice- Cathedral
Absolute Hatred- Cannibal Corpse
The Spine Splitter- Cannibal Corpse
Perfect Dehumanisation (The Answer?)- Decapitated
With Strength I Burn- Emperor
Awake- Godsmack*
Decrystallizing Reason- Emperor
My Plague- Slipknot
From A God- Darkbreed

Megaman X4

Messiah- Fear Factory
Wollt Ihr Das Bett In Flammen Sehen- Rammstein
Digimortal- Fear Factory
Demon Of The Fall- Opeth
He Who Sought The Fire- Emperor
Xeper- Vader
Soulwound- Fear Factory
Metal Gods- Judas Priest
Freedom Or Fire- Fear Factory
The Trooper- Iron Maiden
Leechmaster- Fear Factory
In The Wordless Chamber- Emperor
I Am The Black Wizards- Emperor
Life Eternal- Mayhem
Zero Signal- Fear Factory
Ghost Of Freedom- Iced Earth

Megaman X5

Here To Stay- Korn
Dark Insanity- Arch Enemy
Welcome To The Jungle- Guns N? Roses
November Rain- Guns N? Roses
Schism- Tool
Of Blindness And Subsequent Seers- Emperor
Crusher Destroyer- Mastodon
Price Of Reality- Amen
Ramses Bringer Of War- Nile
A Therapy For Pain- Fear Factory
Timelessness- Fear Factory

Megaman X6

Pisschrist- Fear Factory
Sonne- Rammstein
Pounded Into Dust- Cannibal Corpse
Blowtorch Slaughter- Cannibal Corpse
Wolf- Iced Earth
Trilobite- Mastodon
Black Seeds Of Vengeance- Nile
Stealth Mode- Black Alpha
Edgecrusher- Fear Factory
These Filthy Hands- Mushroomhead
Ebola- Cerberus
Symmetry Of Zero- Decapitated
Nightmare World- Eidolon
Mother War- Decapitated
H-K (Hunter-Killer)- Fear Factory
Damien- Iced Earth
Gaia- Tiamat
Dead Maggot Shit- Scab Maggot
At War With The World- Dark Army

*Need to find again...any ideas?

Quote:

Quote:

11-17-2002 6:36 PMManchester Devil is offline Send an Email to Manchester Devil Homepage of Manchester Devil Search for Posts by Manchester Devil Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Countining War On Stupidity by Napalm Death

Quote:

Quote:

11-29-2002 2:06 AMDoc Faust is offline Send an Email to Doc Faust Homepage of Doc Faust Search for Posts by Doc Faust Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Look in the sig.
(From http://www.audio-tracker.com)

11-29-2002 6:31 AMKrash is offline Send an Email to Krash Search for Posts by Krash Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Rammstein - Ich Will and Du Haust.

11-30-2002 11:54 AMManchester Devil is offline Send an Email to Manchester Devil Homepage of Manchester Devil Search for Posts by Manchester Devil Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I have made this topic sticky so that anyone who are listening to anything can post here without having to search for it.

Quote:

Quote:

12-10-2002 6:45 PMP is offline Search for Posts by P Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

What LJ said... :D
Pages (404): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Maestro - Music  » What are you listening to?