What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Maestro - Music  » What are you listening to?» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (403): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page What are you listening to?
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
01-01-2003 10:38 AMBoba Fett is offline Send an Email to Boba Fett Search for Posts by Boba Fett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Manchester Devil
I perfer Black Metal, Cyber Metal and Death Metal myself though I'll go with Industrial Metal, Progressive Metal, Grindcore, Thrash Metal, Power Metal.

In short...I want my Metal to be heavy duty!

Yeah, I usually don't listen to Linkin Park-style stuff, but sometimes.. eh. I mostly listen to heavier stuff. Not as heavy as you, MD, heh... But, a little heavier nonetheless. Eviler, too. And with less rap..

Currently listening to Trapt~ Headstrong..

[MARQUEE]We come to this place, falling through time, living a hollow life. Always we're taking, waiting for signs; Hollow life...~ Jon Davis[/MARQUEE]
01-16-2003 7:25 PMManchester Devil is offline Send an Email to Manchester Devil Homepage of Manchester Devil Search for Posts by Manchester Devil Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Opeth

My Arms Your Hearse

Prologue
April Ethereal
When
Madrigal
The Amen Corner
Demon of the Fall
Credence
Circle of the Tyrants (Celtic Forest cover)
Remember Tomorrow (Iron Maiden cover)

Opeth are, in my opinion, a bloody brilliant band.

R.I.P. Mother: 14/01/1955 - 03/04/2017

R.I.P. Brother: 22/01/1981 - 03/12/2018

Quote:
Originally posted by Sharp
It gets weirder too. I just realized...if..if he nailed her he technically had sex with everything and everyone on the internet. Including this forum.

Except he ALSO posts on this forum....so....so then is it masturbation? This is fucking trippy, how did I not realize this before.

Quote:
Originally posted by Holly
Your computer magically produces hentai?!

05-25-2003 5:52 PMManchester Devil is offline Send an Email to Manchester Devil Homepage of Manchester Devil Search for Posts by Manchester Devil Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

He is Risen by Akercocke

Quote:
It gets weirder too. I just realized...if..if he nailed her he technically had sex with everything and everyone on the internet. Including this forum.

Except he ALSO posts on this forum....so....so then is it masturbation? This is fucking trippy, how did I not realize this before.

Quote:

05-28-2003 11:32 AMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Here's my current playlist. I edited it so it's just the names and songs. It's, like, the best ever. I have more songs, and plan on getting some, too. But since I have some CDs of Savage Garden, Bare Naked Ladies, and Creed, I haven't bothered to DL any of their songs.... yet. Don't forget some Disney music, LOL! (Hercules song....)

06-12-2003 6:49 PMManchester Devil is offline Send an Email to Manchester Devil Homepage of Manchester Devil Search for Posts by Manchester Devil Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

All Hail The New Flesh by Strapping Young Lad

Quote:

Quote:

06-12-2003 7:57 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Invisible Kid by Metallica

St. Anger is actually good, yes... >.>

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:
<Alizarin>: mav mav he's mabulous la la la

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

06-15-2003 7:59 PMManchester Devil is offline Send an Email to Manchester Devil Homepage of Manchester Devil Search for Posts by Manchester Devil Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Lethal D.I.A.B.O.L.I.C by Anaal Nathrakh

Quote:

Quote:

06-15-2003 8:11 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

House of a 1000 Corpses - Rob Zombie

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:
<Alizarin>: mav mav he's mabulous la la la

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

07-01-2003 7:41 AMXander is offline Send an Email to Xander Homepage of Xander Search for Posts by Xander Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Lose Yourself
07-08-2003 11:08 PMNo Yung Ill is offline Send an Email to No Yung Ill Homepage of No Yung Ill Search for Posts by No Yung Ill Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Damn rap kid...Somewhere I belong by Linkin Park.

07-09-2003 9:18 AMXander is offline Send an Email to Xander Homepage of Xander Search for Posts by Xander Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Eminem is cool.LP raps too Roll Eyes....

Beneath my skin/Papercut-Linkin Park
07-21-2003 10:12 AMManchester Devil is offline Send an Email to Manchester Devil Homepage of Manchester Devil Search for Posts by Manchester Devil Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Decrystallizing Reason by Emperor

Quote:

Quote:

07-21-2003 3:20 PMXander is offline Send an Email to Xander Homepage of Xander Search for Posts by Xander Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Unwell-Matchbox 20
07-21-2003 3:35 PMManchester Devil is offline Send an Email to Manchester Devil Homepage of Manchester Devil Search for Posts by Manchester Devil Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Harvest by Opeth

Quote:

Quote:

08-07-2003 8:03 PMXander is offline Send an Email to Xander Homepage of Xander Search for Posts by Xander Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Its Your Life-Goldfinger
08-08-2003 8:57 AMXander is offline Send an Email to Xander Homepage of Xander Search for Posts by Xander Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

In Too Deep-Sum 41

Punk is GoD
08-08-2003 5:53 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm listening to radio commercials. My CD player broke again..SIGH.

And just because Kiss is coming to town, they keep playing their shitty music..

Aliz: its ok one day the fbi will surround his house and he'll be killed in a shootout and they'll raid his compound and it'll be filled with like a bunch of missing girls and like his dying words will be "i was trolling...".

08-08-2003 6:51 PMNo Yung Ill is offline Send an Email to No Yung Ill Homepage of No Yung Ill Search for Posts by No Yung Ill Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Mortal Kombat theme and other anime music like flcl and some others thats about it...

08-09-2003 12:46 PMXander is offline Send an Email to Xander Homepage of Xander Search for Posts by Xander Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Crazy Amanda Bunkface-Sum 41
09-01-2003 3:46 PMManchester Devil is offline Send an Email to Manchester Devil Homepage of Manchester Devil Search for Posts by Manchester Devil Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Criminially Insane by Slayer.

Quote:

Quote:

Pages (403): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Maestro - Music  » What are you listening to?