What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » Good Video Thread» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Good Video Thread
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
02-27-2006 4:19 PMMal is offline Search for Posts by Mal Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

So yeah, chuck your good video links here.

First..

Here comes...

DR TRAN!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMeX54sOwc8&search=dr.%20tran
02-27-2006 7:56 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

A video that is so creepy it could make Chuck Norris twitch.

The song I would quite possibly break out into during an emo moment

03-07-2006 4:32 PMMal is offline Search for Posts by Mal Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Page Not Found | CAFZONE

Nathalie Portman fucks some shit up. Good fun.
03-07-2006 7:03 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

HOnestly the bit that those guys do (interviewer and Viking in the Portman rap) is the only funny thing on SNL anymore.

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:
<Alizarin>: mav mav he's mabulous la la la

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

03-21-2006 6:41 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

404 Not Found's-Pepsi-Ad?v=2YM0f3rEihw&search=jimmy%20fallon%20pepsi

Yeah, so pepsi sucks. I know. It really does. But the music in this commercial has unlimited comedic value.

03-21-2006 7:01 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Screw you and your beverage preferences. Pepsi is fine. Original anyway.

That said, Coca Cola is superior.
03-21-2006 7:03 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I live in Atlanta. Where everything is made of coke. We're coke based life forms. If you go to Emory, and you drink coke, snipers on the roofs of the campus buildings will shoot it out of your hands.

And it tastes like shit.

03-21-2006 7:07 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Coke in general, or Pepsi?
03-21-2006 7:09 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Pepsi. I suppose that was a little unclear.

ANSWER MY QUESTIONS!

03-21-2006 8:20 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

hey Big Monies, I have two things to ask of you

1)
When will you get your ass around to aquiring a copy of DoW

2)
If I cut you and snort what I cut, will I get high?

03-21-2006 8:31 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

1.) I just got my jump drive back from my computer repair man (man man man man) buddy, and it might? still have the crack on it, in which case... maybe by this weekend? Though I'll be playing catchup at skool because I was home sick for about a week, so... I probably won't be playing it then.

2.) They stopped putting cocaine in coke when they found out it would mean potentially bad press.

PS wtf is with the brian peppers avatar?

This post has been edited; it was last edited by Old Gabén: 03-21-2006 8:31 PM.

03-21-2006 8:39 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by DUO

Peter Lorre, bitch.

03-21-2006 8:39 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Bwian Peppews, n00b.

03-21-2006 8:46 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

No. Brian Peppers is a midget sexual predator who is responsible for your conception.

Lorre was a great actor who survives to this very day through imitations.

03-21-2006 8:49 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

X WUZ HERE

This post has been edited; it was last edited by Old Gabén: 03-21-2006 8:49 PM.

03-21-2006 8:50 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You fail at coherence.

03-21-2006 8:53 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I have presented you with all of the facts, padawan. It is you who has chosen to reject them.

03-21-2006 8:56 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

What facts?

They look nothing alike.

I demand you purge this thread of that daemon Peppers, and to counter its dark influence I call forth the Midget of Absolution.

03-21-2006 9:02 PMKrash is offline Send an Email to Krash Search for Posts by Krash Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Zaphod
Quote:
Originally posted by DUO

Peter Lorre, bitch.

*whistles In the Hall of the Mountain King*

Shame I never saw that movie though.

Anyways, Pepsi > Coke. But I prefer Dr. Pepper and Root Beer, so the argument is moot anyways.

03-21-2006 9:33 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

*Ninja assassinates Peppers*
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » Good Video Thread